Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
Server Listing Request
posted in Requests
0 Frags +

Hi, I would like to have my main MGE server added to the TF.TV Server list. I have run it for quite some time and it still receives a decent amount of traffic. Here is the information for it:

- DM/MGE/Jump etc. server (servers focused on ability development) Strictly an MGE server, nothing else.

- Provide the server ip:port 70.42.74.79:27015

- State the server location New York City on NFO.

Thanks in advance,

Jstn7477

Hi, I would like to have my main MGE server added to the TF.TV Server list. I have run it for quite some time and it still receives a decent amount of traffic. Here is the information for it:

[b]- DM/MGE/Jump etc. server (servers focused on ability development)[/b] Strictly an MGE server, nothing else.

[b]- Provide the server ip:port[/b] 70.42.74.79:27015

[b]- State the server location[/b] New York City on NFO.

Thanks in advance,

Jstn7477
2 Frags +

Done!

Done!
0 Frags +

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I think my server accidentally ended up in the Deathmatch section instead of the MGE section. Just wanted to let you know before someone gets angry about it or something lol.

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I think my server accidentally ended up in the Deathmatch section instead of the MGE section. Just wanted to let you know before someone gets angry about it or something lol.
2 Frags +

Oops sorry for the mistake! It's been fixed.

Oops sorry for the mistake! It's been fixed.
0 Frags +

No problem Slin, thanks again for adding my server to the list, and so quickly for that matter. :D

No problem Slin, thanks again for adding my server to the list, and so quickly for that matter. :D
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.