Upvote Upvoted 8 Downvote Downvoted
final. looking for demo
7 Frags +

hi, i'm the leader of finalforce, we're a silver team and we're looking for a new demo. we've been together for 4 seasons, going on 5 now and we have 4 of 6 from the original roster in our first season. although I realize silver isn't really seen as very glamorous as opposed to open, we are all dedicated to improving, as well as having fun. given we've been together for a good amount of time and are all pretty close, we're looking for someone in it for the long haul. we scrim 8-9:30 est most nights, and just want someone easy going and willing to put in some time to get better too.

our current roster:
crafty - medic
blossom - scout
ex - scout
viscamus - pocket
tay - roamer
demo - ????

if you're interested add me, we'll give anyone a shot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tayw97/

hi, i'm the leader of finalforce, we're a silver team and we're looking for a new demo. we've been together for 4 seasons, going on 5 now and we have 4 of 6 from the original roster in our first season. although I realize silver isn't really seen as very glamorous as opposed to open, we are all dedicated to improving, as well as having fun. given we've been together for a good amount of time and are all pretty close, we're looking for someone in it for the long haul. we scrim 8-9:30 est most nights, and just want someone easy going and willing to put in some time to get better too.

our current roster:
crafty - medic
blossom - scout
ex - scout
viscamus - pocket
tay - roamer
demo - ????

if you're interested add me, we'll give anyone a shot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tayw97/
3 Frags +

3 Frags +

blossom 4 prez

blossom 4 prez
4 Frags +

being on this team is like being the vice-president of the national swag foundation

being on this team is like being the vice-president of the national swag foundation
0 Frags +

bump, done a few tryouts but still looking

bump, done a few tryouts but still looking
2 Frags +

really good team

really good team
1 Frags +

played against them i was in UGC. Solid bunch of dudes.

For anyone who dosent want to play ESEA.

played against them i was in UGC. Solid bunch of dudes.

For anyone who dosent want to play ESEA.
2 Frags +

scrimmed against them a couple times, really solid team!

scrimmed against them a couple times, really solid team!
2 Frags +

bump, in desperate need of some more demos to tryout. if its any help, we're hoping to go plat next season.

bump, in desperate need of some more demos to tryout. if its any help, we're hoping to go plat next season.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.