Upvote Upvoted 53 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 5
Shade VLOG's ESEA S14 and i49 LAN's!
52 Frags +

EDIT 2:
i49 is days away. I leave for England in a few hours. Expect some videos with shrugger and cyzer soon since those are the two I'm meeting up with in Newark. After that... who knows O.O See everyone soon! :D

EDIT:
ESEA S14 LAN VIDEOS ARE CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED AND RECORDED AS MUCH AS I CAN... CHECK OUT

www.youtube.com/shadetf2 for updates

Big wall of text incoming, first portion regarding ESEA S14 LAN and the second portion regarding the i49 LAN...

Well it's that time again folks... time for another LAN and another set of LAN videos. Unfortunately my biggest entertainment factor Mister YzFlipty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSlapPRn-w will not be attending these LAN's.

But I am here again pleading with you guys to know... What should I film this time?

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/7311-shade-vlogs-at-esea-lan

Using this thread as a reference here are some thing's I've gathered.

1. AG interviews. Anyone in particular? Full team interview?

2. b4nny interview. When you see the newest interview with b4nny, minds will be blown.

3. Somehow make Dave__AC show up and re-enact this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHGpULL079c

4. Player spotlights

5. Team setups. Perhaps more in depth views on each players set up?

What else for the ESEA LAN?

--------------------------------------------------

Now, the main event... i49

I want to shoot a TON of footage for this event. Some ideas I have for this one are the following...

1. Team interviews with Epsilon, broder, iM, and my team, HRG.

2. Player interviews of the top and most entertaining players...(ex, kaidus, Mike, Mirelin, yuki, etc)

3. LAN venue tours. Corner to corner I will try to display what we are seeing at this event.

What else? Shoot ideas out here. I need ideas on what everyone is curious about in terms of this LAN. What do you want to see? Who do you want to hear? Who do you want creepy videos of me breathing down their back of while they play???

I'm going to link the playlist from i46 so that people can take a look and see if I covered enough that time.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL69AE34524C35CE82

I'll do my best to have the camera constantly rolling while I'm at the LAN.

Here is the channel to take a look at the videos from past ESEA LANs as well...

https://www.youtube.com/user/shadetf2

Thanks!

[b]EDIT 2:
i49 is days away. I leave for England in a few hours. Expect some videos with shrugger and cyzer soon since those are the two I'm meeting up with in Newark. After that... who knows O.O See everyone soon! :D[/b]

EDIT:
ESEA S14 LAN VIDEOS ARE CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED AND RECORDED AS MUCH AS I CAN... CHECK OUT

www.youtube.com/shadetf2 for updates

Big wall of text incoming, first portion regarding ESEA S14 LAN and the second portion regarding the i49 LAN...

Well it's that time again folks... time for another LAN and another set of LAN videos. Unfortunately my biggest entertainment factor Mister YzFlipty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSlapPRn-w will not be attending these LAN's.

But I am here again pleading with you guys to know... What should I film this time?

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/7311-shade-vlogs-at-esea-lan

Using this thread as a reference here are some thing's I've gathered.

1. AG interviews. Anyone in particular? Full team interview?

2. b4nny interview. When you see the newest interview with b4nny, minds will be blown.

3. Somehow make Dave__AC show up and re-enact this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHGpULL079c

4. Player spotlights

5. Team setups. Perhaps more in depth views on each players set up?

What else for the ESEA LAN?

--------------------------------------------------

Now, the main event... i49

I want to shoot a TON of footage for this event. Some ideas I have for this one are the following...

1. Team interviews with Epsilon, broder, iM, and my team, HRG.

2. Player interviews of the top and most entertaining players...(ex, kaidus, Mike, Mirelin, yuki, etc)

3. LAN venue tours. Corner to corner I will try to display what we are seeing at this event.

What else? Shoot ideas out here. I need ideas on what everyone is curious about in terms of this LAN. What do you want to see? Who do you want to hear? Who do you want creepy videos of me breathing down their back of while they play???

I'm going to link the playlist from i46 so that people can take a look and see if I covered enough that time.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL69AE34524C35CE82

I'll do my best to have the camera constantly rolling while I'm at the LAN.

Here is the channel to take a look at the videos from past ESEA LANs as well...

https://www.youtube.com/user/shadetf2

Thanks!
21 Frags +

BOINK + RANDO + KAPOWW

BOINK + RANDO + KAPOWW
14 Frags +

GL HF, bring plenty of extra batteries and SD cards.

Since i49 is a BYOC event (IIRC), maybe comparison videos of different rigs players use.

GL HF, bring plenty of extra batteries and SD cards.

Since i49 is a BYOC event (IIRC), maybe comparison videos of different rigs players use.
10 Frags +

The amount of personality you brought to all the interviews is what really made it for me. You made them all seem really funny and I think you should keep doing that rather than making it at all "formal". I'm not even sure that was what you had in mind but I wanted to get my 2 cents out there.

The amount of personality you brought to all the interviews is what really made it for me. You made them all seem really funny and I think you should keep doing that rather than making it at all "formal". I'm not even sure that was what you had in mind but I wanted to get my 2 cents out there.
15 Frags +

lots of hotel room footage pls

lots of hotel room footage pls
38 Frags +

You showering with cyzer.

You showering with cyzer.
2 Frags +

squid interview

squid interview
16 Frags +

sheep interview pls

sheep interview pls
7 Frags +

I'm always interested in seeing the screen and hand movement of mouse/keyboard of each player during gameplay(really wanna see clckwrk). Few clips on the plane or in the airport would be cool, meeting up with teammates.

I'm always interested in seeing the screen and hand movement of mouse/keyboard of each player during gameplay(really wanna see clckwrk). Few clips on the plane or in the airport would be cool, meeting up with teammates.
15 Frags +
dan_cThe amount of personality you brought to all the interviews is what really made it for me. You made them all seem really funny and I think you should keep doing that rather than making it at all "formal". I'm not even sure that was what you had in mind but I wanted to get my 2 cents out there.

No no, I don't plan on really making any type of formal, proper, style interview. I may do one just to see what kind of results it yields but that would only be for the i49 LAN. But I plan on shooting the same type of footage I've always shot.

I'll do my best to get players hand movements and screen while not being exceedingly intrusive. I don't want to be ridiculously noticeable when filming someone while they play.

And look like I'll be doing interviews with everyone on AG lol.

One last comment @Johnnes, last time I went into the bathroom after cyzer had taken a bath at the hotel the entire tub was filled with chocolate milk, take that as you will.

[quote=dan_c]The amount of personality you brought to all the interviews is what really made it for me. You made them all seem really funny and I think you should keep doing that rather than making it at all "formal". I'm not even sure that was what you had in mind but I wanted to get my 2 cents out there.[/quote]

No no, I don't plan on really making any type of formal, proper, style interview. I may do one just to see what kind of results it yields but that would only be for the i49 LAN. But I plan on shooting the same type of footage I've always shot.

I'll do my best to get players hand movements and screen while not being exceedingly intrusive. I don't want to be ridiculously noticeable when filming someone while they play.

And look like I'll be doing interviews with everyone on AG lol.

One last comment @Johnnes, last time I went into the bathroom after cyzer had taken a bath at the hotel the entire tub was filled with chocolate milk, take that as you will.
30 Frags +

shade where are you?
you've been missing for days man
we miss you...lansky misses you

shade where are you?
you've been missing for days man
we miss you...lansky misses you
25 Frags +

more shrugger

I have absolutely no idea what he is like

more shrugger

I have absolutely no idea what he is like
7 Frags +

Interview everyone

Interview everyone
3 Frags +

6 Frags +

eu and au setups as well.

eu and au setups as well.
3 Frags +

interview EVERYBODY!!
also get interviews from infused :3

interview EVERYBODY!!
6 Frags +

the two epsilon scouts in an interview.

the two epsilon scouts in an interview.
6 Frags +
raikuinterview EVERYBODY!!

why

[quote=raiku]interview EVERYBODY!!
also get interviews from infused :3[/quote]
why
17 Frags +

compare cyzer's height to everyone else's heights

compare cyzer's height to everyone else's heights
1 Frags +
MGEMikeraikuinterview EVERYBODY!!
why

but but kaidus and tviq :(

[quote=MGEMike][quote=raiku]interview EVERYBODY!!
why[/quote]

but but kaidus and tviq :(
13 Frags +

interview kukkye

interview kukkye
4 Frags +

8 Frags +

I really wanna see stefan and bash's mouse movement, two of the oddest aiming styles in prem from what I've seen.

I really wanna see stefan and bash's mouse movement, two of the oddest aiming styles in prem from what I've seen.
10 Frags +

interview mirelin please

interview mirelin please
23 Frags +

I want lots of lansky, and plenty of invaded privacy

I want lots of lansky, and plenty of invaded privacy
10 Frags +

Some semi serious team interviews. iM especially. Lots of bullying lansky.

Some semi serious team interviews. iM especially. Lots of bullying lansky.
10 Frags +
raikuMGEMikeraikuinterview EVERYBODY!!
why

tviq

why

[quote=raiku][quote=MGEMike][quote=raiku]interview EVERYBODY!!
why[/quote]

tviq [/quote] why
29 Frags +

interview blaze's forehead

interview blaze's forehead
17 Frags +

As much shirtless tagg as possible

As much shirtless tagg as possible
6 Frags +

Ask the Euros and Aussies about their thoughts on the other continents' playstyles. Also interview your team bout the Aussie play

Ask the Euros and Aussies about their thoughts on the other continents' playstyles. Also interview your team bout the Aussie play
1 2 3 4 5
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.