( ?
-6 Frags +

Thanks~

Thanks~
-5 Frags +

It got too out of hand

It got too out of hand
-5 Frags +

Pretty happy with the decision, it could have stayed in with a nerf to make it more balanced but obviously valve doesnt care so this is definitely the right move

Pretty happy with the decision, it could have stayed in with a nerf to make it more balanced but obviously valve doesnt care so this is definitely the right move
-3 Frags +

ok

ok
41 Frags +

bye tlr :(

bye tlr :(
33 Frags +

I look forward to some more bl4nk mister schrin casts

keep em coming enigma

I look forward to some more bl4nk mister schrin casts

keep em coming enigma
22 Frags +

fuuzi0n: lord jesus b praised

fuuzi0n: lord jesus b praised
30 Frags +

what a fucking joke

what a fucking joke
37 Frags +
PYYYOURI look forward to some more bl4nk mister schrin casts

keep em coming enigma

http://i.imgur.com/JLnaYYj.gif

[quote=PYYYOUR]I look forward to some more bl4nk mister schrin casts

keep em coming enigma[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JLnaYYj.gif[/img]
23 Frags +

What a shame

What a shame
68 Frags +

definitely not a knee jerk reaction

definitely not a knee jerk reaction
-21 Frags +

YAY!!!

YAY!!!
7 Frags +
DeepYEAH, I love stalemates too!

Not that I love stalemates, I hate 'em too. I just hate it more when they're perfectly avoidable with a little creativity instead of being Ferrari and complaining to Charlie Whiting when the Red Bulls are too quick.

OOVOOVdefinitely not a knee jerk reaction

mmhmm...

[quote=Deep]
YEAH, I love stalemates too![/quote]

Not that I love stalemates, I hate 'em too. I just hate it more when they're perfectly avoidable with a little creativity instead of being Ferrari and complaining to Charlie Whiting when the Red Bulls are too quick.

[quote=OOVOOV]definitely not a knee jerk reaction[/quote]

mmhmm...
44 Frags +

Valve does care, though. They cared enough to update the weapon because it was completely unused. That was just step one - now we should be collecting feedback on how they can further refine or revamp the weapons.

Valve does care, though. They cared enough to update the weapon because it was completely unused. That was just step one - now we should be collecting feedback on how they can further refine or revamp the weapons.
16 Frags +

TBH if it was up to invite it would've probably stayed unbanned

the main issue with it is that each team is forced to run it else they are at a disadvantage

it's "counter" hasn't really been discovered/fine tuned yet...

TBH if it was up to invite it would've probably stayed unbanned

the main issue with it is that each team is forced to run it else they are at a disadvantage

it's "counter" hasn't really been discovered/fine tuned yet...
23 Frags +

I think teams havent realised how to play with it yet... shouldnt have banned right away

I think teams havent realised how to play with it yet... shouldnt have banned right away
29 Frags +

this is stupid... should have put it up to vote, but even then the polls would have been skewed against it thanks to that esea cast

this is stupid... should have put it up to vote, but even then the polls would have been skewed against it thanks to that esea cast
17 Frags +

No one really had a problem with quick fix during the season, then LAN happens and now everyone hates it?

No one really had a problem with quick fix during the season, then LAN happens and now everyone hates it?
34 Frags +

"hey guys we dont really play tf2 comp anymore but hey that quickfix is definitely the problem with these games being so stalematey"

"hey guys we dont really play tf2 comp anymore but hey that quickfix is definitely the problem with these games being so stalematey"
31 Frags +

so... medi gun is ran 90% of the time, and something else takes over that spot. that "something else" gets called overpowered and banned. so we're back to using the medi gun 90% of the time again. Im still lost on how this all makes sense

so... medi gun is ran 90% of the time, and something else takes over that spot. that "something else" gets called overpowered and banned. so we're back to using the medi gun 90% of the time again. Im still lost on how this all makes sense
37 Frags +

clearly we should ban the heavy aka the skill hose aka the fun vacuum

#banheavys15

http://i.imgur.com/4hi8FPF.jpg

clearly we should ban the heavy aka the skill hose aka the fun vacuum

#banheavys15

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4hi8FPF.jpg[/img]
52 Frags +
Saint_so... medi gun is ran 90% of the time, and something else takes over that spot. that "something else" gets called overpowered and banned. so we're back to using the medi gun 90% of the time again. Im still lost on how this all makes sense

pubbers were right when they said 6s players cant deal with change

[quote=Saint_]so... medi gun is ran 90% of the time, and something else takes over that spot. that "something else" gets called overpowered and banned. so we're back to using the medi gun 90% of the time again. Im still lost on how this all makes sense[/quote]
pubbers were right when they said 6s players cant deal with change
70 Frags +

I've decided that it's probably for the best that quick fix is banned, but the reaction to it on the forums has been laughable. It's almost like you guys haven't seen a gullywash stalemate (go back and watch almost any gullywash match on lan between even teams).

I've decided that it's probably for the best that quick fix is banned, but the reaction to it on the forums has been laughable. It's almost like you guys haven't seen a gullywash stalemate (go back and watch almost any gullywash match on lan between even teams).
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 10
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.