Upvote Upvoted 6 Downvote Downvoted
mge 2v2
5 Frags +

So after many hours of work a friend of mine got mge 2v2 configs working. Put it on my server so anyone can try it out. Please join in and help fixing and/or reporting minor bugs would be much appreciated. Thanks. Connect here: 74.91.125.102:27015

So after many hours of work a friend of mine got mge 2v2 configs working. Put it on my server so anyone can try it out. Please join in and help fixing and/or reporting minor bugs would be much appreciated. Thanks. Connect here: [url=steam://connect/74.91.125.102:27015]74.91.125.102:27015[/url]
-7 Frags +

4 Frags +

where is it located?

where is it located?
0 Frags +

Love this! thanks for the post! hope it catches on. i have no idea why i've never seen this before.I wouldn't mind if this was posted in the list for servers on this site.

Love this! thanks for the post! hope it catches on. i have no idea why i've never seen this before.I wouldn't mind if this was posted in the list for servers on this site.
1 Frags +
Ryanwhere is it located?

It is in Chicago

[quote=Ryan]where is it located?[/quote]
It is in Chicago
6 Frags +

It's nice to see another MGE server, but it seems rather pointless that my map was renamed from "mge_training_v8_beta4a" to "mge_2v2." Most MGE players should already have V8 and renaming an established map just means your players have to re-download something they probably already have. Not too big of a deal, but not everyone has fast internet or wants to download something over again.

It's nice to see another MGE server, but it seems rather pointless that my map was renamed from "mge_training_v8_beta4a" to "mge_2v2." Most MGE players should already have V8 and renaming an established map just means your players have to re-download something they probably already have. Not too big of a deal, but not everyone has fast internet or wants to download something over again.
0 Frags +

heavy & pybro vs. heavy & pybro

heavy & pybro vs. heavy & pybro
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.