Upvote Upvoted 118 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ⋅⋅ 11
Open to HRG: Legend of Indust
54 Frags +
GrImpartialseanbudopen is so relaxingIt appears as though Indust needs a relaxing environment.

Nah he was a cunt in open too

[quote=GrImpartial][quote=seanbud]open is so relaxing[/quote]
It appears as though Indust needs a relaxing environment.[/quote]

42 Frags +
2sy_morphiendGrImpartialseanbudopen is so relaxingIt appears as though Indust needs a relaxing environment.

i played with him for 2 seasons, one of the nicest teammates i've ever had.

[quote=2sy_morphiend][quote=GrImpartial][quote=seanbud]open is so relaxing[/quote]

Nah he was a cunt in open too[/quote]

24 Frags +

This was so worth the read

This was so worth the read
44 Frags +
Lunacide2sy_morphiendGrImpartialseanbudopen is so relaxingIt appears as though Indust needs a relaxing environment.

Other members of your team would disagree, especially since he killed the team mid-playoffs because his ego took up all 6 spots in the server.

[quote=Lunacide][quote=2sy_morphiend][quote=GrImpartial][quote=seanbud]open is so relaxing[/quote]

i played with him for 2 seasons, one of the nicest teammates i've ever had.[/quote]

Other members of your team would disagree, especially since he killed the team mid-playoffs because his ego took up all 6 spots in the server.
58 Frags +

lol. I don't even care that he insulted scobra pretending to be me. Indust's ego skyrocketed after being confirmed for 4th seed from all the dick sucking of open players saying "OPEN 2 LAN YEEEEE" and playing 6 hours of pugs a day. He's even miserable to play pugs with. He played roamer with the combo saying "I dont give a fuck" when asked to go to the flank.
He doesn't listen to any input from the other 5 players on the team that have more than 2X his experience and then feels like we've been dicks to him. It would be like "We should push ___ / do ___ next time" which was met with indust's response of "no."
Sounds like a real nice guy lunacide.

Oh hrg, you will learn in the upcoming weeks of scrims.

lol. I don't even care that he insulted scobra pretending to be me. Indust's ego skyrocketed after being confirmed for 4th seed from all the dick sucking of open players saying "OPEN 2 LAN YEEEEE" and playing 6 hours of pugs a day. He's even miserable to play pugs with. He played roamer with the combo saying "I dont give a fuck" when asked to go to the flank.
He doesn't listen to any input from the other 5 players on the team that have more than 2X his experience and then feels like we've been dicks to him. It would be like "We should push ___ / do ___ next time" which was met with indust's response of "no."

131 Frags +
Kapowwlol. I don't even care that he insulted scobra pretending to be me. Indust's ego skyrocketed after being confirmed for 4th seed from all the dick sucking of open players saying "OPEN 2 LAN YEEEEE" and playing 6 hours of pugs a day. He's even miserable to play pugs with. He played roamer with the combo saying "I dont give a fuck" when asked to go to the flank.

http://i.imgur.com/iA9KQl5.png

[quote=Kapoww]lol. I don't even care that he insulted scobra pretending to be me. Indust's ego skyrocketed after being confirmed for 4th seed from all the dick sucking of open players saying "OPEN 2 LAN YEEEEE" and playing 6 hours of pugs a day. He's even miserable to play pugs with. He played roamer with the combo saying "I dont give a fuck" when asked to go to the flank.

Oh hrg, you will learn in the upcoming weeks of scrims.[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iA9KQl5.png[/img]
13 Frags +
Lunacide2sy_morphiendGrImpartialseanbudopen is so relaxingIt appears as though Indust needs a relaxing environment.

helped out my team all throughout the season. sure he rq's the occasional pug but if I played that many pugs on medic i would probably have an ulcer

[quote=Lunacide][quote=2sy_morphiend][quote=GrImpartial][quote=seanbud]open is so relaxing[/quote]

i played with him for 2 seasons, one of the nicest teammates i've ever had.[/quote]
helped out my team all throughout the season. sure he rq's the occasional pug but if I played that many pugs on medic i would probably have an ulcer
19 Frags +

Is there any reason at all that this needed to be posted to the forums?

Is there any reason at all that this needed to be posted to the forums?
99 Frags +
tehh4ck3rIs there any reason at all that this needed to be posted to the forums?

you guys needed some juicy drama, tf.tv was getting boring to read

[quote=tehh4ck3r]Is there any reason at all that this needed to be posted to the forums?[/quote]
you guys needed some juicy drama, tf.tv was getting boring to read
10 Frags +

My experience playing with indust seems to have been entirely different, but the atmosphere of open compared to invite is also completely different. In my experience, our whole team was open to criticism, including indust. He would often ask what he had done wrong and ways to fix it. I guess when you go from open to invite lan in one season it really messes with your head and "skyrockets" your ego.

Also when indust we trust was falling apart mid-playoff's, it wasn't solely because of indust, there were several other factors. From an outsiders perspective, you never know the whole story of why teams fall apart, unless you're in their mumble for the entirety of the season.

My experience playing with indust seems to have been entirely different, but the atmosphere of open compared to invite is also completely different. In my experience, our whole team was open to criticism, including indust. He would often ask what he had done wrong and ways to fix it. I guess when you go from open to invite lan in one season it really messes with your head and "skyrockets" your ego.

Also when indust we trust was falling apart mid-playoff's, it wasn't solely because of indust, there were several other factors. From an outsiders perspective, you never know the whole story of why teams fall apart, unless you're in their mumble for the entirety of the season.
8 Frags +

Other members of your team were pretty explicit, he was on AG and thought you guys were now beneath him. He refused to play anything but matches because his time was better spent rubbing elbows with the blue names.

Other members of your team were pretty explicit, he was on AG and thought you guys were now beneath him. He refused to play anything but matches because his time was better spent rubbing elbows with the blue names.
9 Frags +

WWE smackdown s15 ft. lan fights/brawls

WWE smackdown s15 ft. lan fights/brawls
14 Frags +
KapowwIndust's ego skyrocketed after being confirmed for 4th seed from all the dick sucking of open players saying "OPEN 2 LAN YEEEEE"

I'm actually surprised you didn't see this coming. Anyone going from open to invite is gonna get his dick sucked and get a massive ego.

[quote=Kapoww]Indust's ego skyrocketed after being confirmed for 4th seed from all the dick sucking of open players saying "OPEN 2 LAN YEEEEE"[/quote]
I'm actually surprised you didn't see this coming. [i]Anyone [/i]going from open to invite is gonna get his dick sucked and get a massive ego.
-10 Frags +

eSports

eSports
32 Frags +

yeah fuck indust

yeah fuck indust
56 Frags +

"Invite" - a poem by Robert Frost:

first u get the blue
then u get the money
then u get the power
then u get the women
"Invite" - a poem by Robert Frost:

[quote]first u get the blue
then u get the money
then u get the power
then u get the [i]women[/i][/quote]
160 Frags +
KapowwOh hrg, you will learn in the upcoming weeks of scrims.

Will Indust++ dare question the wisdom of the legendary grant vincent? tune in next week to find out

http://i.imgur.com/dmz4CZN.png

[quote=Kapoww]Oh hrg, you will learn in the upcoming weeks of scrims.[/quote]

Will Indust++ dare question the wisdom of the legendary grant vincent? tune in next week to find out

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dmz4CZN.png[/img]
13 Frags +
Kapoww He's even miserable to play pugs with. He played roamer with the combo saying "I dont give a fuck" when asked to go to the flank.

http://sizzlingstats.com/stats/58348

He kept demanding more and more heals. The horror.

[quote=Kapoww] He's even miserable to play pugs with. He played roamer with the combo saying "I dont give a fuck" when asked to go to the flank.
[/quote]

http://sizzlingstats.com/stats/58348

He kept demanding more and more heals. The horror.
18 Frags +

I believe the REAL master troll here, is scobra.

I believe the REAL master troll here, is scobra.
54 Frags +

by the way did sweater actually get arrested

by the way did sweater actually get arrested
41 Frags +

nerd sweat.

nerd sweat.
4 Frags +

i think im getting trolled idk man

i think im getting trolled idk man
16 Frags +

cant we all be friends like the old deathforce9 days? ;-;

cant we all be friends like the old deathforce9 days? ;-;
-8 Frags +

No

No
65 Frags +

bunch of <|8O) in this thread

bunch of <|8O) in this thread
29 Frags +

every offseason ever

every offseason ever
11 Frags +

tbh, i dont think a thread needed to be made just to trash talk another player, no matter how that player acted. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Thats just my opinion.

tbh, i dont think a thread needed to be made just to trash talk another player, no matter how that player acted. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Thats just my opinion.
73 Frags +
xaloxcan we multi?

yes we can

http://i.imgur.com/1DcfJVd.jpg?1

why yes, yes we can.

[quote=xalox]can we multi?

yes we can[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/1DcfJVd.jpg?1[/img]

why yes, yes we can.
-59 Frags +

Why what did indust do to deserve this. Honestly the only thing I have against him is that he try's to tell everyone else what to do.

Why what did indust do to deserve this. Honestly the only thing I have against him is that he try's to tell everyone else what to do.
36 Frags +

inb4 b4nny posts defending new teammate and the stream viewing fanboys worship indust again because they don't have their own opinions.

inb4 b4nny posts defending new teammate and the stream viewing fanboys worship indust again because they don't have their own opinions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ⋅⋅ 11
This thread has been locked.