Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
player colour
0 Frags +

they are not right

blue medics ubering red demos, red spies killing red heavies.

I have tried re installing the game and still no luck. I cannot tell who is actually on red team.

they are not right

blue medics ubering red demos, red spies killing red heavies.

I have tried re installing the game and still no luck. I cannot tell who is actually on red team.
0 Frags +

I have no skins on my game

I have no skins on my game
-4 Frags +

huh, the last time this happened to me all I did was restart my pc and it was fine.

huh, the last time this happened to me all I did was restart my pc and it was fine.
0 Frags +

I was getting this during a pub. Kept seeing teammates colored as the enemy run out of spawn. It was pretty confusing.

I was getting this during a pub. Kept seeing teammates colored as the enemy run out of spawn. It was pretty confusing.
8 Frags +

this sometimes happens to me, recording a demo and then stopping fixes it for me same as invisible player bug

this sometimes happens to me, recording a demo and then stopping fixes it for me same as invisible player bug
1 Frags +

fixed

fixed
5 Frags +

racism

racism
0 Frags +

For me, sometimes demo arms for the primary are correct, but the sticky launcher arms are the other color.

Confuses me so much sometimes

For me, sometimes demo arms for the primary are correct, but the sticky launcher arms are the other color.

Confuses me so much sometimes
6 Frags +
MrHaynesfixed

What did you do to fix it? You can't just say 'fixed' and disappear forever. Think of future googlers.

[quote=MrHaynes]fixed[/quote]

What did you do to fix it? You can't just say 'fixed' and disappear forever. Think of future googlers.
0 Frags +
DontubermeMrHaynesfixed

#5 is the fix I think

[quote=Dontuberme][quote=MrHaynes]fixed[/quote]

What did you do to fix it? You can't just say 'fixed' and disappear forever. Think of future googlers.[/quote]
#5 is the fix I think
0 Frags +

what the fuck valve

what the fuck valve
6 Frags +

this is the best news i have ever heard

this is the best news i have ever heard
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.