Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Fml scammed
-35 Frags +

So I recently got scammed by a guy named "Tanner" he said he was a popular tf2 streamer so i believed him and we went with the paypal trade. He had his paypal verified and everything. He streamed it and someone was watching, Tysrone, and so i went with the trade. As soon as i gave him the hat he turned off stream and deleted me.. I'd also like if you marked him as a scammer on steamrep. Thanks if you want to help :)

So I recently got scammed by a guy named "Tanner" he said he was a popular tf2 streamer so i believed him and we went with the paypal trade. He had his paypal verified and everything. He streamed it and someone was watching, Tysrone, and so i went with the trade. As soon as i gave him the hat he turned off stream and deleted me.. I'd also like if you marked him as a scammer on steamrep. Thanks if you want to help :)
7 Frags +

did you look at his twitch profile before you made the assumption that he was "popular"
the guy has like 500 views and 20 followers, as well as 700ish hours on steam

did you look at his twitch profile before you made the assumption that he was "popular"
6 Frags +

10 followers, reeeaaall popular streamer

10 followers, reeeaaall popular streamer
5 Frags +

Why do people always come to TFTV for help after being scammed?

Why do people always come to TFTV for help after being scammed?
19 Frags +
hookyWhy do people always come to TFTV for help after being scammed?

it worked once

[quote=hooky]Why do people always come to TFTV for help after being scammed?[/quote]
it worked once
-24 Frags +
Mangachudid you look at his twitch profile before you made the assumption that he was "popular"

well he was a ugc gold soldier and he had a story for everything so yeah...

[quote=Mangachu]did you look at his twitch profile before you made the assumption that he was "popular"
the guy has like 500 views and 20 followers, as well as 700ish hours on steam[/quote]

well he was a ugc gold soldier and he had a story for everything so yeah...
This thread has been locked.