Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
Question for Boomer/Blaze
3 Frags +

I noticed that you guys play with the same set up. Say Blaze can't use his original, boomer doesn't. I was wondering, why do this? Also, why do you two use the original over the stock?

Just a tad curious.

I noticed that you guys play with the same set up. Say Blaze can't use his original, boomer doesn't. I was wondering, why do this? Also, why do you two use the original over the stock?

Just a tad curious.
4 Frags +

probably because steam servers go down for both of them at the same time l0l

probably because steam servers go down for both of them at the same time l0l
0 Frags +
ukmprobably because steam servers go down for both of them at the same time l0l

Nah, there's a game Sal casted with whales and blaze lost his items, so boomer removed all of his gear except the escape plan

[quote=ukm]probably because steam servers go down for both of them at the same time l0l[/quote]

Nah, there's a game Sal casted with whales and blaze lost his items, so boomer removed all of his gear except the escape plan
1 Frags +

so you cant differentiate between soldiers?

so you cant differentiate between soldiers?
0 Frags +

I did not know that!

Edit: Or maybe I did and completely forgot?

I did not know that!

Edit: Or maybe I did and completely forgot?
16 Frags +

boomer just wanted to try out vanilla rocket launcher the same day that blaze didn't have connection to steam servers, just a coincidence

boomer just wanted to try out vanilla rocket launcher the same day that blaze didn't have connection to steam servers, just a coincidence
0 Frags +

some people use the original over stock because the original apparently fires rockets from the center of the screen, instead of the right. I use it because of the sound, and I like rocketjumping better with it.

some people use the original over stock because the original apparently fires rockets from the center of the screen, instead of the right. I use it because of the sound, and I like rocketjumping better with it.
5 Frags +

blaze has been using the regular RL for a while now, prob half this season or so. i switch back and forth occasionally for no reason other than I'm an idiot

neither is better than the other, they just have different feels.

blaze has been using the regular RL for a while now, prob half this season or so. i switch back and forth occasionally for no reason other than I'm an idiot

neither is better than the other, they just have different feels.
-3 Frags +

The Original makes for quieter rocket jumps if you're trying to hide or bomb, etc. You cannot edge / spam corners as easily with the stock though.

The Original makes for quieter rocket jumps if you're trying to hide or bomb, etc. You cannot edge / spam corners as easily with the stock though.
2 Frags +

how many times did you switch sens this season reed

how many times did you switch sens this season reed
0 Frags +

I like it when shwan and i use the same one, simply for the reason that if an enemy soldier is jumping around with the other launcher i will instantly know that its not shwan being a moron or charging with our medic or whatever. Obviously this doesnt help when the other soldiers use the same rl as us, or when i need to run the original based on the map.

I like it when shwan and i use the same one, simply for the reason that if an enemy soldier is jumping around with the other launcher i will instantly know that its not shwan being a moron or charging with our medic or whatever. Obviously this doesnt help when the other soldiers use the same rl as us, or when i need to run the original based on the map.
6 Frags +

haha boomer's just a copycat.

I've been using the stock launcher lately because it's a lot easier to jump with, but I find it a little harder to aim. Might swap back we'll c

haha boomer's just a copycat.

I've been using the stock launcher lately because it's a lot easier to jump with, but I find it a little harder to aim. Might swap back we'll c
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.