Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
Eminem MMLP2
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

For everyone who likes his music as much as I do :http://www.refinedguy.com/2013/10/30/eminem-mmlp2-leaked-album-listen-stream-download-audio/

For everyone who likes his music as much as I do :http://www.refinedguy.com/2013/10/30/eminem-mmlp2-leaked-album-listen-stream-download-audio/
0 Frags +

The last half of the album is amazing. Haven't listened to much of the first half though.

The last half of the album is amazing. Haven't listened to much of the first half though.
0 Frags +
kirbyThe last half of the album is amazing. Haven't listened to much of the first half though.

Bad Guy is really good, same with Rhyme and Reason. haven't listened to the rest yet.

[quote=kirby]The last half of the album is amazing. Haven't listened to much of the first half though.[/quote]

Bad Guy is really good, same with Rhyme and Reason. haven't listened to the rest yet.
-2 Frags +

Definitely listen to Brainless, Stronger Than I Was, Headlights and Evil Twin.

Definitely listen to Brainless, Stronger Than I Was, Headlights and Evil Twin.
6 Frags +

It's like some of the corniest music i've heard in a long time. Like he's trying to get an edge back but there are songs like The Monster and Asshole.

The beats are really mediocre too, like i know Rap God is a single and all but that beat is so fucking bad.

Stronger than I was was embarrassing to listen too.

I mean if everyone likes it thats cool that people have more candidates for an aoty, but it just feels so forced and like poppy to me. He isn't doing anything new, I think people just wanted some new "edgy" em verses, but who am i to denounce someone liking an album with something like that.

It's like some of the corniest music i've heard in a long time. Like he's trying to get an edge back but there are songs like The Monster and Asshole.

The beats are really mediocre too, like i know Rap God is a single and all but that beat is so fucking bad.

Stronger than I was was embarrassing to listen too.

I mean if everyone likes it thats cool that people have more candidates for an aoty, but it just feels so forced and like poppy to me. He isn't doing anything new, I think people just wanted some new "edgy" em verses, but who am i to denounce someone liking an album with something like that.
0 Frags +

I'm a huge fan of Eminem but for me - beside Rhyme Or Reason, Berzerk, Brainless and Love Game - this album is wack..

Slim Shady is dead. :|

I'm a huge fan of Eminem but for me - beside Rhyme Or Reason, Berzerk, Brainless and Love Game - this album is wack..

Slim Shady is dead. :|
-3 Frags +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSh73eCEPKk

Great song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSh73eCEPKk[/youtube]

Great song.
-1 Frags +

Far Away, Rhyme Or Reason, Evil Twin, ad Berzerk are the only ones i could get into.
I highly disliked monsters, survival, and rap god
Still a decent album nonetheless, not amazing but decent

Far Away, Rhyme Or Reason, Evil Twin, ad Berzerk are the only ones i could get into.
I highly disliked monsters, survival, and rap god
Still a decent album nonetheless, not amazing but decent
3 Frags +

I haven't listened to anything from this album besides Berzerk, which might easily be the worst song I've heard in a while.
It's just a trainwreck.

I haven't listened to anything from this album besides Berzerk, which might easily be the worst song I've heard in a while.
It's just a trainwreck.
0 Frags +

So, I have been listening to the album for a while now. Here is what I think of some of the bigger tracks:

Bad Guy - Great follow up to Stan on the original MMLP. Sort of like Eminem's original work, which some people love compared to his newer stuff.

Parking Lot (Skit) - A bit more serious that Eminem's usual skits.

Survival - Not a huge fan. It just seems like Eminem made the song for Call of Duty. And solely for COD.

Bezerk - This one is interesting. The beat is fine with me, and it's sort of like the Beastie Boys. Take it as you will, but I think it isn't horrible.

Rap God - The lyrics in this song make Eminem seem like a rap god. The references are great.

The Monster - Is this Eminem/Rihanna thing going to happen in every Eminem album? I didn't like Love the Way You Lie, and I don't like this one either. It seems like it is just a way to make money, and Eminem didn't put any effort into the song.

Love Game - In my opinion, it's the best song on the album. Both Lamar's lyrics and Eminem's lyrics are great, and the beat is just so catchy. It's a nice changeup in Eminem's music.

Well, those are my opinions. What do you guys think? In my opinion, this isn't Eminem's best work, but it definitely isn't bad. If I were to give it a rating, I would say 4 out of 5 because the supplemental tracks are pretty good too. It's nice to see Eminem back at it.

So, I have been listening to the album for a while now. Here is what I think of some of the bigger tracks:

Bad Guy - Great follow up to Stan on the original MMLP. Sort of like Eminem's original work, which some people love compared to his newer stuff.

Parking Lot (Skit) - A bit more serious that Eminem's usual skits.

Survival - Not a huge fan. It just seems like Eminem made the song for Call of Duty. And solely for COD.

Bezerk - This one is interesting. The beat is fine with me, and it's sort of like the Beastie Boys. Take it as you will, but I think it isn't horrible.

Rap God - The lyrics in this song make Eminem seem like a rap god. The references are great.

The Monster - Is this Eminem/Rihanna thing going to happen in every Eminem album? I didn't like Love the Way You Lie, and I don't like this one either. It seems like it is just a way to make money, and Eminem didn't put any effort into the song.

Love Game - In my opinion, it's the best song on the album. Both Lamar's lyrics and Eminem's lyrics are great, and the beat is just so catchy. It's a nice changeup in Eminem's music.

Well, those are my opinions. What do you guys think? In my opinion, this isn't Eminem's best work, but it definitely isn't bad. If I were to give it a rating, I would say 4 out of 5 because the supplemental tracks are pretty good too. It's nice to see Eminem back at it.
-2 Frags +

I don't see how you enjoy the mix of Love Game's rhythm and the structure of the vocals to be honest

I don't see how you enjoy the mix of Love Game's rhythm and the structure of the vocals to be honest
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.