Upvote Upvoted 25 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
[Stream Request] Noob Adventures!
posted in Requests
4 Frags +

were do u draw the line

were do u draw the line
-3 Frags +

@Bread I'm not forcing you to read my comments -- you asked for them. Furthermore, I'm not going to sit here and read yours that are full of redundancies and biased statements such as "8. This dude is actually awesome."

@TheWoundedStapler I appreciate the enthusiasm like I mentioned, but generating traffic for all of TF2 won't necessarily translate to the competitive scene. If you're interested in general TF2, I suggest checking out the Steam Powered User Forums or other communities. This website in particular focuses SPECIFICALLY on the competitive community. I don't know how else to put it.

@Bread I'm not forcing you to read my comments -- you asked for them. Furthermore, I'm not going to sit here and read yours that are full of redundancies and biased statements such as "8. This dude is actually awesome."

@TheWoundedStapler I appreciate the enthusiasm like I mentioned, but generating traffic for all of TF2 won't necessarily translate to the competitive scene. If you're interested in general TF2, I suggest checking out the Steam Powered User Forums or other communities. This website in particular focuses SPECIFICALLY on the competitive community. I don't know how else to put it.
-2 Frags +

I want to emphasize one other thing here. I'm not saying that TFTV's policy on adding streams won't change in the future -- all I'm saying is it's not my decision. In addition, when I say I can't add your stream, I mean to say that I am not going to add streams that fall outside of the guidelines that were given to me by the site owner. If you want to dispute them or change the policies, I suggest you take it up with the site owner.

I want to emphasize one other thing here. I'm not saying that TFTV's policy on adding streams won't change in the future -- all I'm saying is it's not my decision. In addition, when I say I can't add your stream, I mean to say that I am not going to add streams that fall outside of the guidelines that were given to me by the site owner. If you want to dispute them or change the policies, I suggest you take it up with the site owner.
5 Frags +

i'll pick up the wounded stapler then he can have his stream added, we need a backup med anyway

i'll pick up the wounded stapler then he can have his stream added, we need a backup med anyway
-5 Frags +

Isn't that what Jamesswe did and everyone complained about it?

Isn't that what Jamesswe did and everyone complained about it?
4 Frags +

No I understand what you're saying haha, like I said, you're just doing your job! I guess if anything, i'll do something competitive or find a way to please the system :D

[quote]@TheWoundedStapler I appreciate the enthusiasm like I mentioned, but generating traffic for all of TF2 won't necessarily translate to the competitive scene. If you're interested in general TF2, I suggest checking out the Steam Powered User Forums or other communities. This website in particular focuses SPECIFICALLY on the competitive community. I don't know how else to put it.[/quote]

No I understand what you're saying haha, like I said, you're just doing your job! I guess if anything, i'll do something competitive or find a way to please the system :D
8 Frags +

Slin ill give you 5 bucks if you add him to the sidebar

Slin ill give you 5 bucks if you add him to the sidebar
10 Frags +

He is currently casting competitive 6's with Crypto and KevinIsPwn. I believe this calls for him to be added to side bar.

He is currently casting competitive 6's with Crypto and KevinIsPwn. I believe this calls for him to be added to side bar.
5 Frags +

Hey, just wanted to update this post.

http://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=7036

I was offered to join a team, and essentially they are going to watch my progress and once they deem me worthy of the level of play, i'll be able to participate in the matches! On top of that, I actually practised casting competitive 6's with Crypto and KevinIsPwn, AND i've been streaming for the past couple days constantly and I even have more future streams and such set up!

This qualifies me as being active in the competitive community, this also qualifies me as a competitive player as I am part of a competitive team, and at the same time I am also actively in the present AND the future going to stream and create TF2 content for YouTube!

So on that note, what would be the current position of me being added onto the sidebar?

Hey, just wanted to update this post.

http://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=7036

I was offered to join a team, and essentially they are going to watch my progress and once they deem me worthy of the level of play, i'll be able to participate in the matches! On top of that, I actually practised casting competitive 6's with Crypto and KevinIsPwn, AND i've been streaming for the past couple days constantly and I even have more future streams and such set up!

This qualifies me as being active in the competitive community, this also qualifies me as a competitive player as I am part of a competitive team, and at the same time I am also actively in the present AND the future going to stream and create TF2 content for YouTube!

So on that note, what would be the current position of me being added onto the sidebar?
2 Frags +

God this thread is weird. Just add the kid to the sidebar

God this thread is weird. Just add the kid to the sidebar
7 Frags +

Added him a couple hours ago and send him the message to accept the Twitch invite...

Added him a couple hours ago and send him the message to accept the Twitch invite...
3 Frags +
SnazGod this thread is weird. Just add the kid to the sidebar

Haha it went on for a very long time!

MR_SLINAdded him a couple hours ago and send him the message to accept the Twitch invite...

Got it, and accepted. Sorry about taking so long, I was catching up on some sleep!

[quote=Snaz]God this thread is weird. Just add the kid to the sidebar[/quote]

Haha it went on for a very long time!

[quote=MR_SLIN]Added him a couple hours ago and send him the message to accept the Twitch invite...[/quote]

Got it, and accepted. Sorry about taking so long, I was catching up on some sleep!
7 Frags +

THE DREAM IS ALIVE!

THE DREAM IS ALIVE!
5 Frags +

the long walk is over

the long walk is over
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.