Upvote Upvoted 18 Downvote Downvoted
AFLAN.SG casters HELP?
17 Frags +

Hi guys, I'm from Asiafortress.com

We are finally holding our first Asiafortress LAN Singapore this March 22nd, by Double Elimination rounds, we are running our first and second round online from March 7th, due to space issue, and we are looking into getting casters to cast. I've ran a thread for suggestions who the community would like to see casting the games and they are keen on seeing Extine, Admirable or Greaver.TV cast the online games. Unfortunately I can't bring them down on the day itself, maybe they can cast via online with our local?

It would be great if you can give some suggestion on some of the casters you have knowledge of.

Hi guys, I'm from Asiafortress.com

We are finally holding our first Asiafortress LAN Singapore this March 22nd, by Double Elimination rounds, we are running our first and second round online from March 7th, due to space issue, and we are looking into getting casters to cast. I've ran a thread for suggestions who the community would like to see casting the games and they are keen on seeing Extine, Admirable or Greaver.TV cast the online games. Unfortunately I can't bring them down on the day itself, maybe they can cast via online with our local?

It would be great if you can give some suggestion on some of the casters you have knowledge of.
0 Frags +

What time are you starting locally?

What time are you starting locally?
0 Frags +

we are starting at 10am gmt+8

we are starting at 10am gmt+8
3 Frags +

if you guys need a cameraman hit me up, that's around the time of my spring break.

if you guys need a cameraman hit me up, that's around the time of my spring break.
Tt eSPORTS
3 Frags +

I would suggest to just approach the casters directly. Greaver is more or less in the same timezone, the others would have to adjust a bit, I think.

I would suggest to just approach the casters directly. Greaver is more or less in the same timezone, the others would have to adjust a bit, I think.
eXtelevision
0 Frags +

10am Saturday Singapore time would be 6pm Friday on the West Coast.

How long is this eXpected to run? 8-10 hours?

I'll be cooking dinner for customers during this and unavailable. Other eXtv casters might be available but it'd be a pretty late cast for them... Greaver still remains your best bet, I haven't talked to him in a while though and don't know what he's up to.

10am Saturday Singapore time would be 6pm Friday on the West Coast.

How long is this eXpected to run? 8-10 hours?

I'll be cooking dinner for customers during this and unavailable. Other eXtv casters might be available but it'd be a pretty late cast for them... Greaver still remains your best bet, I haven't talked to him in a while though and don't know what he's up to.
0 Frags +

It'd be 8pm my time, so it'd just be a standard start time for most of us.

It'd be 8pm my time, so it'd just be a standard start time for most of us.
eXtelevision
3 Frags +

8pm cst, isn't a bad time to start casting, but if the events running 8 hours ... O_o

8pm cst, isn't a bad time to start casting, but if the events running 8 hours ... O_o
0 Frags +

Anybody gotten a hold of the TFLIVEAU guys yet? We could split the difference.

Anybody gotten a hold of the TFLIVEAU guys yet? We could split the difference.
1 Frags +

http://asiafortress.com/index.php/index.html

^ more information there. The event will be for 12 hours, so it might be a little hard for the NA casters to cover the whole thing unless you guys want to! What LKincheloe suggested would be good, since australians are in a similar timezone as singapore!

http://asiafortress.com/index.php/index.html

^ more information there. The event will be for 12 hours, so it might be a little hard for the NA casters to cover the whole thing unless you guys want to! What LKincheloe suggested would be good, since australians are in a similar timezone as singapore!
0 Frags +

greavertv doesn't exist

greavertv doesn't exist
0 Frags +

Yeah don't bother with greaver, he's basically moved onto dota and doesn't cast anymore.
Since you guys are only two hours behind Australia, you can probably try and get a hold of andkenneth and see if he can be of assistance with getting casters from Australia or something similar, since he's the leader of tfliveau
http://steamcommunity.com/id/andkenneth/

Yeah don't bother with greaver, he's basically moved onto dota and doesn't cast anymore.
Since you guys are only two hours behind Australia, you can probably try and get a hold of andkenneth and see if he can be of assistance with getting casters from Australia or something similar, since he's the leader of tfliveau
http://steamcommunity.com/id/andkenneth/
eXtelevision
0 Frags +

I messaged OP with greaver's e-mail, but I guess #12 is the answer to that question.

Hopefully andkenneth can pick it up.

I'm always down to cast demos after the fact but live is out of the question for me because of work.

I messaged OP with greaver's e-mail, but I guess #12 is the answer to that question.

Hopefully andkenneth can pick it up.

I'm always down to cast demos after the fact but live is out of the question for me because of work.
1 Frags +

I sent Kenneth a link to the thread, he should be down for it I'm assuming unless something comes up. If he's down I'm sure finding some casters shouldn't be too difficult.

I sent Kenneth a link to the thread, he should be down for it I'm assuming unless something comes up. If he's down I'm sure finding some casters shouldn't be too difficult.
3 Frags +

Yo I'm keen but still need to check the dates for me and my staff. Technical wise, all we need is a publicly accessible STV relay and contact with an admin at the event. It's really important that this is sorted early and all firewalling issues are run through the technical staff.

Someone important add me and we can sort through the details.

Yo I'm keen but still need to check the dates for me and my staff. Technical wise, all we need is a publicly accessible STV relay and contact with an admin at the event. It's really important that this is sorted early and all firewalling issues are run through the technical staff.

0 Frags +
AndKennethYo I'm keen but still need to check the dates for me and my staff. Technical wise, all we need is a publicly accessible STV relay and contact with an admin at the event. It's really important that this is sorted early and all firewalling issues are run through the technical staff.

Great!! I have told an asiafortress admin, and hopefully this can be settled as smoothly as possible

[quote=AndKenneth]Yo I'm keen but still need to check the dates for me and my staff. Technical wise, all we need is a publicly accessible STV relay and contact with an admin at the event. It's really important that this is sorted early and all firewalling issues are run through the technical staff.

Someone important add me and we can sort through the details.[/quote]

Great!! I have told an asiafortress admin, and hopefully this can be settled as smoothly as possible
1 Frags +

Hi guys, thank you so much for the respond. Thanks Extine for the email.

AndKennethYo I'm keen but still need to check the dates for me and my staff. Technical wise, all we need is a publicly accessible STV relay and contact with an admin at the event. It's really important that this is sorted early and all firewalling issues are run through the technical staff.

Hi AndKenneth, I've added you to my steam, we can probably discuss directly through there. The online phase for Round 1 and Round 2 upper bracket would be from the 7th March onwards. The LAN will be on 22nd of March, which is a Saturday, from 10am to 10pm gmt8. I will also be an admin for the day itself, so if anything, you can talk to me.

Hi guys, thank you so much for the respond. Thanks Extine for the email.

[quote=AndKenneth]Yo I'm keen but still need to check the dates for me and my staff. Technical wise, all we need is a publicly accessible STV relay and contact with an admin at the event. It's really important that this is sorted early and all firewalling issues are run through the technical staff.

Someone important add me and we can sort through the details.[/quote]

Hi AndKenneth, I've added you to my steam, we can probably discuss directly through there. The online phase for Round 1 and Round 2 upper bracket would be from the 7th March onwards. The LAN will be on 22nd of March, which is a Saturday, from 10am to 10pm gmt8. I will also be an admin for the day itself, so if anything, you can talk to me.
newbie.tf
5 Frags +

I'd cast the whole thing if you need a caster. I can send a portfolio if you'd like. If you need a caster willing to scream at big plays from 10pm to 10am my time I'm your dude.

I'd cast the whole thing if you need a caster. I can send a portfolio if you'd like. If you need a caster willing to scream at big plays from 10pm to 10am my time I'm your dude.
0 Frags +

I like screaming. haha..

what's your steam? So I can add you :)

I like screaming. haha..

what's your steam? So I can add you :)
newbie.tf
1 Frags +

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027325929

you can also find it on my tftv profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027325929

you can also find it on my tftv profile
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.