Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
New dingaling command?
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

I remember reading a thread a couple of days ago about cluster damage, as in it would add up damage that was done generally around the same area and show a larger number. I think I saw it on one of the TF2 subreddits. But I can't find it again because reddit has a shit search function.

I know there is a repeat delay command, but the thread specifically stated it would add up numbers.

Does anyone know the command that does this? It doesn't show up with "find tf_dingaling"... maybe I was dreaming.

I remember reading a thread a couple of days ago about cluster damage, as in it would add up damage that was done generally around the same area and show a larger number. I think I saw it on one of the TF2 subreddits. But I can't find it again because reddit has a shit search function.

I know there is a repeat delay command, but the thread specifically stated it would add up numbers.

Does anyone know the command that does this? It doesn't show up with "find tf_dingaling"... maybe I was dreaming.
3 Frags +
hud_combattext_batching "1"
[code]hud_combattext_batching "1"[/code]
0 Frags +

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/13xdgi/psa_too_many_damage_numbers_when_playing_pyro_or/

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/13xdgi/psa_too_many_damage_numbers_when_playing_pyro_or/
0 Frags +

sorry, doublepost...

sorry, doublepost...
0 Frags +

Is there a way to change how long it takes to reset it's value? Is it associated with how long you have the damage text floating there?

Is there a way to change how long it takes to reset it's value? Is it associated with how long you have the damage text floating there?
0 Frags +

The maximum allowed delay between shots seems to be hardcoded to around 150ms, and damaging another player will start a new chain that discontinues the previous.

The maximum allowed delay between shots seems to be hardcoded to around 150ms, and damaging another player will start a new chain that discontinues the previous.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.