Upvote Upvoted 26 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Open Captain's Meeting
25 Frags +

I'd like to hold a Open Captain's meeting in mumble this week: Saturday night at around 9 est.

I want to touch base with all of the new open teams. There are a couple of things that I would like to talk about before the season begins as well as make myself (and Killing) available to answer any questions that you may have in a live format. It doesn't just have to be the captains, if your captain doesn't want to show up just any representative from the team would be nice that way at least someone knows whats going on.

mumble server: mumble.atf2.org
port: 64738

different mumble now

I'd like to hold a Open Captain's meeting in mumble this week: [b]Saturday night at around 9 est[/b].

I want to touch base with all of the new open teams. There are a couple of things that I would like to talk about before the season begins as well as make myself (and Killing) available to answer any questions that you may have in a live format. It doesn't just have to be the captains, if your captain doesn't want to show up just any representative from the team would be nice that way at least someone knows whats going on.

mumble server: mumble.atf2.org
port: 64738

different mumble now
2 Frags +

cool, meet you there

cool, meet you there
6 Frags +

is it optional

is it optional
0 Frags +
aimis it optional

Yes, but why wouldn't you want to have exclusive mumble time with Team KK.

[quote=aim]is it optional[/quote]
Yes, but why wouldn't you want to have exclusive mumble time with Team KK.
-2 Frags +
Kalkinaimis it optionalYes, but why wouldn't you want to have exclusive mumble time with Kalkin and Killing.

I guess it sounds hot.

[quote=Kalkin][quote=aim]is it optional[/quote]
Yes, but why wouldn't you want to have exclusive mumble time with Kalkin and Killing.[/quote]
I guess it sounds hot.
9 Frags +
Kalkinaimis it optionalYes, but why wouldn't you want to have exclusive mumble time with Team KK.

i can think of a few reasons

[quote=Kalkin][quote=aim]is it optional[/quote]
Yes, but why wouldn't you want to have exclusive mumble time with Team KK.[/quote]
i can think of a few reasons
-6 Frags +

You get to meet the legendary Kalkin.

You get to meet the legendary Kalkin.
0 Frags +

9:50 PM - High and in open: http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/3199-open-captains-meeting
9:50 PM - High and in open: BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
10:09 PM - hooli: yo
10:09 PM - High and in open: ya
10:09 PM - hooli: we dont have to go to this open meeting
10:09 PM - High and in open: so
10:10 PM - High and in open: you're a square then?
10:10 PM - hooli: say that to my face
10:10 PM - hooli: not on the internet
10:10 PM - hooli: and see what happens

BIG BOYS REPORTING IN

9:50 PM - High and in open: http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/3199-open-captains-meeting
9:50 PM - High and in open: BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
10:09 PM - hooli: yo
10:09 PM - High and in open: ya
10:09 PM - hooli: we dont have to go to this open meeting
10:09 PM - High and in open: so
10:10 PM - High and in open: you're a square then?
10:10 PM - hooli: say that to my face
10:10 PM - hooli: not on the internet
10:10 PM - hooli: and see what happens

BIG BOYS REPORTING IN
0 Frags +

See you there. :O

See you there. :O
4 Frags +
Saturday night at around 9 est.

Sat night is not going to be the best day and time for a lot of people

[quote]Saturday night at around 9 est.[/quote]

17 Frags +
FzeroSaturday night at around 9 est.

Haha, good one.

[quote=Fzero][quote]Saturday night at around 9 est.[/quote]

Sat night is not going to be the best day and time for a lot of people[/quote]

Haha, good one.
-1 Frags +

you guys are great admins

you guys are great admins
0 Frags +

Sounds cool

Sounds cool
-2 Frags +

What if we don't have any questions?

EDIT: Okay so I guess that wasn't too much of a legitimate question. But this is a really vague summons where we're not knowing what to expect. It seems like a q & a session, and some of us may not be interested in spending time in a mumble at this extremely specific time without knowing if the meeting has any relevance to us or not.

What if we don't have any questions?

EDIT: Okay so I guess that wasn't too much of a legitimate question. But this is a really vague summons where we're not knowing what to expect. It seems like a q & a session, and some of us may not be interested in spending time in a mumble at this extremely specific time without knowing if the meeting has any relevance to us or not.
0 Frags +

We should do this at the beginning, middle and end of every season. I think it's a great idea. Looking back on when I was helping run a team for the first time, ESEA is a confusing place and 10 minutes in mumble with an admin would've helped immensely.

We should do this at the beginning, middle and end of every season. I think it's a great idea. Looking back on when I was helping run a team for the first time, ESEA is a confusing place and 10 minutes in mumble with an admin would've helped immensely.
3 Frags +
MikuWhat if we don't have any questions?

I'm mainly doing this for the players that are new to ESEA. I want to introduce Killing and myself to them so they know who we are and make sure they are on board with how ESEA works ala #15. I want to make sure they know how to get help if something goes wrong and all of the processes that exist for that so they know what to expect. There will be a Q&A session too for anything that players want to ask. Like VickM said I feel that ESEA is more confusing to a new player than people who have been playing a while realize and just even 10 minutes explaining things and letting people bounce questions off of me should help immensely. I also want to talk about where we're going and what we're going to be changing this season to get people more involved with ESEA.

If you don't want to come by all means you don't have to. This is targeted more at newer players and I would like to get them more involved in and aware of our community. I don't expect this to take particularly long and I'll still talk to anyone who shows up even if it's a single person.

[quote=Miku]What if we don't have any questions?

EDIT: Okay so I guess that wasn't too much of a legitimate question. But this is a really vague summons where we're not knowing what to expect. It seems like a q & a session, and some of us may not be interested in spending time in a mumble at this extremely specific time without knowing if the meeting has any relevance to us or not.[/quote]

I'm mainly doing this for the players that are new to ESEA. I want to introduce Killing and myself to them so they know who we are and make sure they are on board with how ESEA works ala #15. I want to make sure they know how to get help if something goes wrong and all of the processes that exist for that so they know what to expect. There will be a Q&A session too for anything that players want to ask. Like VickM said I feel that ESEA is more confusing to a new player than people who have been playing a while realize and just even 10 minutes explaining things and letting people bounce questions off of me should help immensely. I also want to talk about where we're going and what we're going to be changing this season to get people more involved with ESEA.

If you don't want to come by all means you don't have to. This is targeted more at newer players and I would like to get them more involved in and aware of our community. I don't expect this to take particularly long and I'll still talk to anyone who shows up even if it's a single person.
-17 Frags +

suck my dick you dirty jew

suck my dick you dirty jew
18 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/D68In.jpg

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/D68In.jpg[/IMG]
0 Frags +

rip

rip
1 Frags +

Bump. I changed the mumble.

Bump. I changed the mumble.
Twitch
3 Frags +

Will there be punch and pie?

Will there be punch and pie?
1 Frags +

Tonight's the night.

Tonight's the night.
1 Frags +

Meeting in 9 minutes, anyone who wants to show up can show up.

Meeting in 9 minutes, anyone who wants to show up can show up.
0 Frags +

it's live

it's live
1 Frags +

streaming live at

twitch.tv/stevecgames

streaming live at

twitch.tv/stevecgames
0 Frags +
stylish_goatsuck my dick you dirty jew

Account Status
In good standing

can someone ban this idiot? worst alt ever~

[quote=stylish_goat]suck my dick you dirty jew[/quote]

Account Status
In good standing

-5 Frags +
dfystylish_goatsuck my dick you dirty jew
Account Status
In good standing

stfu pussy i'll break your legs

[quote=dfy][quote=stylish_goat]suck my dick you dirty jew[/quote]

Account Status
In good standing

can someone ban this idiot? worst alt ever~[/quote]

stfu pussy i'll break your legs
0 Frags +

Someone fill me in. My priorities were over at pug.na.hl

Someone fill me in. My priorities were over at pug.na.hl
4 Frags +

I wonder if this is a good enough summary:

http://pastebin.com/gifVNUue

I wonder if this is a good enough summary:

http://pastebin.com/gifVNUue
0 Frags +

http://www.twitch.tv/stevecgames/c/1765882

Most of the Q and A from it.

http://www.twitch.tv/stevecgames/c/1765882

Most of the Q and A from it.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.