Upvote Upvoted 10 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
FiNAL lf pocket
9 Frags +

we just lost our pocket and scout. life sucks, but hey, shit moves on i guess. we've gone through worse and we'll come back once we find the right people.

We're a silver team, also doing cevo, and hoping to make the jump to open sometime. We're on our third season together (with 4 of the 6 same members, pockets been an issue), and we scrim very frequently, expect 8-9:30 pm est just about every night.

Add me if you're interested, and we'll definitely give anyone a shot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tayw97/

we just lost our pocket and scout. life sucks, but hey, shit moves on i guess. we've gone through worse and we'll come back once we find the right people.

We're a silver team, also doing cevo, and hoping to make the jump to open sometime. We're on our third season together (with 4 of the 6 same members, pockets been an issue), and we scrim very frequently, expect 8-9:30 pm est just about every night.

Add me if you're interested, and we'll definitely give anyone a shot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tayw97/
2 Frags +

best team 5ever

best team 5ever
2 Frags +

they've been around for awhile and are always looking to improve :]

they've been around for awhile and are always looking to improve :]
3 Frags +

this team is incredibly dedicated and they deserve a dedicated pocket.

this team is incredibly dedicated and they deserve a dedicated pocket.
3 Frags +

Appreciate the kind words, also we're doing CEVO too now.

Appreciate the kind words, also we're doing CEVO too now.
3 Frags +

Good team, scrimmed many times, always fun. Hope you guys get someone soon

Good team, scrimmed many times, always fun. Hope you guys get someone soon
2 Frags +

This team definitely deserves a committed pocket; really good guys, always getting better

This team definitely deserves a committed pocket; really good guys, always getting better
0 Frags +

bump, still looking for a special someone.

bump, still looking for a special someone.
0 Frags +

Fun team to scrim against.

Fun team to scrim against.
0 Frags +

just played with these gentlemen they spam binds with the best of them

i'm not a great pocket but i'll try out sometime if you get desperate

just played with these gentlemen they spam binds with the best of them

i'm not a great pocket but i'll try out sometime if you get desperate
0 Frags +

Just found someone, consider the thread closed. Again, appreciate the kind words, would love to scrim you guys again. Cheers!

Just found someone, consider the thread closed. Again, appreciate the kind words, would love to scrim you guys again. Cheers!
0 Frags +

bumping this: current pocket has real life issues. won't be back for at the very least 6 weeks, looking for a pocket sub in the meantime that wants to gain some experience until our old pocket returns. you don't need prior experience, don't need to have incredible dm, as long as you're dedicated and tolerable I don't think there will be any issues.

bumping this: current pocket has real life issues. won't be back for at the very least 6 weeks, looking for a pocket sub in the meantime that wants to gain some experience until our old pocket returns. you don't need prior experience, don't need to have incredible dm, as long as you're dedicated and tolerable I don't think there will be any issues.
0 Frags +

if you ever need a scout im your man

if you ever need a scout im your man
0 Frags +

b u m p

b u m p
0 Frags +

so while before we were only looking for a temporary sub, I guess now we're looking for a new pocket. our pocket removed everyone on her friendslist, changed her name, steam, deleted all comments, etc so since I have no clue what to make of it I guess we'll start the search again.

so while before we were only looking for a temporary sub, I guess now we're looking for a new pocket. our pocket removed everyone on her friendslist, changed her name, steam, deleted all comments, etc so since I have no clue what to make of it I guess we'll start the search again.
1 Frags +

great bunch of guys
sorry about your pocket going MIA!

great bunch of guys
sorry about your pocket going MIA!
1 Frags +

and now our scout just left us. :( looking for scout and pocket.

and now our scout just left us. :( looking for scout and pocket.
3 Frags +

This team I have had the pleasure of being with for 8 months. I do not regret it nor do I think we're done. Pocket has always been a trouble, and I think it's about time to find a dedicated, chill guy that can play well. Shit happens, but then you pick up the dog shit and throw it away. I don't think anyone willing to tryout for us will regret it.

This team I have had the pleasure of being with for 8 months. I do not regret it nor do I think we're done. Pocket has always been a trouble, and I think it's about time to find a dedicated, chill guy that can play well. Shit happens, but then you pick up the dog shit and throw it away. I don't think anyone willing to tryout for us will regret it.
0 Frags +

I'll try out for scout. If you don't recognize my name i'm the scout/roamer from coolkids (we scrimmed together a lot) our team died recently.

I'll try out for scout. If you don't recognize my name i'm the scout/roamer from coolkids (we scrimmed together a lot) our team died recently.
0 Frags +

Played these guys, they're a gud team guis

Played these guys, they're a gud team guis
0 Frags +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwx_6m1RZpQ&feature=youtu.be final team tf2 frag vid, finally finished it after like months

join final and get super hot ~~~~frag vids~~~

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwx_6m1RZpQ&feature=youtu.be final team tf2 frag vid, finally finished it after like months[/youtube]
join final and get super hot ~~~~frag vids~~~
-8 Frags +

first rule of frag videos

dont blatantly rip off other frag videos

first rule of frag videos

1 Frags +
mfirst rule of frag videos

what did I rip off? anything that's similar to something previously made definitely wasn't intentional, could I at least have a link?

[quote=m]first rule of frag videos

dont blatantly rip off other frag videos[/quote]
what did I rip off? anything that's similar to something previously made definitely wasn't intentional, could I at least have a link?
0 Frags +

i have played often agianst Final in scrims agianst our team and they are deff. dedicated. A driven pocket or scout would do well on this team if they bring their A game to tryouts.
Goodluck tay.

CarboN= Roamer for team:'Fuck those Guys'

i have played often agianst Final in scrims agianst our team and they are deff. dedicated. A driven pocket or scout would do well on this team if they bring their A game to tryouts.
Goodluck tay.

CarboN= Roamer for team:'Fuck those Guys'
1 Frags +
tayw97mfirst rule of frag videos

just ignore him

[quote=tayw97][quote=m]first rule of frag videos

dont blatantly rip off other frag videos[/quote]
what did I rip off? anything that's similar to something previously made definitely wasn't intentional, could I at least have a link?[/quote]

just ignore him
0 Frags +

bump, done a bunch of tryouts so far but still looking as we're being very thorough

bump, done a bunch of tryouts so far but still looking as we're being very thorough
0 Frags +

bump~~~~~

bump~~~~~
0 Frags +

I'll try out, can't seem to add you though.
steamcommunity.com/chimpoo

I'll try out, can't seem to add you though.
steamcommunity.com/chimpoo
0 Frags +

0 Frags +

These guys are going to do very well when they sign up for open. Ive pugged with and scrimmed final enough to know these guys mean business. Always looking to improve, always taking their game to the next level. These guys deserve a good pocket, theyve had some shit luck getting a good pocket.

Honestly, I couldnt say enough good things about Final.

These guys are going to do very well when they sign up for open. Ive pugged with and scrimmed final enough to know these guys mean business. Always looking to improve, always taking their game to the next level. These guys deserve a good pocket, theyve had some shit luck getting a good pocket.

Honestly, I couldnt say enough good things about Final.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.