Upvote Upvoted 13 Downvote Downvoted
Special sans-sal episode of Fully Charged tomorrow
12 Frags +

Sal cant make this weeks Fully Charged; however, Lange + seanbud + truktruk are poised to fill in the immense gap left by Mr. Ginger. We're going to take a more casual approach this week -- just friends shooting the shit and talking tf2. With three of our biggest tf2 streamers, we'll talk streaming as well.

Special pre-Christmas giveaways after. Strange enigma signed scatter gun. Amazon.com gift cards. Maybe a pizza. DONT. MISS. OUT.

It'll be at the same time (8:00 EST) but will be streamed at Lange's channel. Join us at www.twitch.tv/langeh for the fun.

Questions for the buds to answer? Anything you'd like discussed? Feel free to post in here!

Sal cant make this weeks Fully Charged; however, Lange + seanbud + truktruk are poised to fill in the immense gap left by Mr. Ginger. We're going to take a more casual approach this week -- just friends shooting the shit and talking tf2. With three of our biggest tf2 streamers, we'll talk streaming as well.

Special pre-Christmas giveaways after. Strange enigma signed scatter gun. Amazon.com gift cards. Maybe a pizza. DONT. MISS. OUT.

It'll be at the same time (8:00 EST) but will be streamed at Lange's channel. Join us at www.twitch.tv/langeh for the fun.

Questions for the buds to answer? Anything you'd like discussed? Feel free to post in here!
-6 Frags +

we want b4nny

we want b4nny
-5 Frags +

question for seanbud: marry fuck kill olivia wilde, emma watson, emma stone

question for seanbud: marry fuck kill olivia wilde, emma watson, emma stone
0 Frags +

Cbear: post some shit

Cbear: post some shit
3 Frags +

Has there been a FC focusing on roamers yet?

Has there been a FC focusing on roamers yet?
8 Frags +

ghos7ayama: sal u a

http://i.imgur.com/FwPJ6.png

out bro?

turin_turumarth: Blaze has more damage than B4nny

zarator: clock snipe

Mod fatmop: yes

ghos7ayama: sal u a [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FwPJ6.png[/IMG]out bro?

turin_turumarth: Blaze has more damage than B4nny

zarator: clock snipe

Mod fatmop: yes
5 Frags +

i haf a question for truktruk

when playing commandos why do you think 12 nazis are required to go investigate a box that makes noise?

i haf a question for truktruk

when playing commandos why do you think 12 nazis are required to go investigate a box that makes noise?
0 Frags +

it's sans-sation ... sal

it's sans-sation ... sal
0 Frags +

seductive pencil chewing

seductive pencil chewing
2 Frags +

should learn to write thread titles...this shows up as "special sans sal-episod" on the thread feed to the left, and no one knows where the fully charged episode is tonight

good job, bear

should learn to write thread titles...this shows up as "special sans sal-episod" on the thread feed to the left, and no one knows where the fully charged episode is tonight

good job, bear
1 Frags +

truk is the best

truk is the best
5 Frags +

god bless the united states of anime and spaceman helmets

god bless the united states of anime and spaceman helmets
-1 Frags +

This is one of the worst-named threads I've encountered, cbear. "Fully Charged w/o Sal..." or something like that would have at least conveyed the fact that this is a Fully Charged post better

This is one of the worst-named threads I've encountered, cbear. "Fully Charged w/o Sal..." or something like that would have at least conveyed the fact that this is a Fully Charged post better
2 Frags +

If you didn't already know, most major events are listed under upcoming events. people should look there more often.

If you didn't already know, most major events are listed under upcoming events. people should look there more often.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.