Upvote Upvoted 10 Downvote Downvoted
Dont trip vs fully torqued tonight at 11 EST
9 Frags +

So after a crazy winter break of roster changes, ESEA finally returns to action with two top invite teams playing tonight. Laser beams have lost lange and switched Seagull to pocket and Seanbud to scout while add old time vet Thefragile on medic. They've also decided to change their name to Fully Torqued.

On the other hand, Clockwork has seemingly left Dont Trip for some unknown reasons. They've recently added whaz to their roster but at the moment only have 5 paid up. Hopefully they find someone to play tonight.

Tonight 11 EST, twitch.tv/TeamfortressTV

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/167d2y/7_hours_from_this_post_esea_invite_cast_of_dont/

So after a crazy winter break of roster changes, ESEA finally returns to action with two top invite teams playing tonight. Laser beams have lost lange and switched Seagull to pocket and Seanbud to scout while add old time vet Thefragile on medic. They've also decided to change their name to Fully Torqued.

On the other hand, Clockwork has seemingly left Dont Trip for some unknown reasons. They've recently added whaz to their roster but at the moment only have 5 paid up. Hopefully they find someone to play tonight.

Tonight 11 EST, twitch.tv/TeamfortressTV

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/167d2y/7_hours_from_this_post_esea_invite_cast_of_dont/
3 Frags +

i lied

i lied
6 Frags +

WHAZZLE DAZZEL!

aka cockwork

WHAZZLE DAZZEL!

aka cockwork
1 Frags +

this is going to be Interesting

this is going to be Interesting
-1 Frags +

the return of WD!!!

the return of WD!!!
4 Frags +

Clock really, really wanted me to say he wasn't playing when I was on the ESEA show.

Clock really, really wanted me to say he wasn't playing when I was on the ESEA show.
-6 Frags +

Whazzle Dazzle!!!

Whazzle Dazzle!!!
0 Frags +

the return of snoop.whaz

the return of snoop.whaz
0 Frags +

forgot to mention map is koth pro viaduct

forgot to mention map is koth pro viaduct
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.