Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
Fully Charged with Byte tonight
11 Frags +

Tonight's Topic is EU TF2 with guests Byte + Darn

If you have any questions you'd like answered on stream, please ask below.

Also please upvote this thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/180m3c/5_hours_from_this_post_fully_charged_a_tf2/

Tonight's Topic is EU TF2 with guests Byte + Darn

If you have any questions you'd like answered on stream, please ask below.

Also please upvote this thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/180m3c/5_hours_from_this_post_fully_charged_a_tf2/
0 Frags +

Is it just me or are there more teams in EU stepping up their game, if its the latter, how would the top three teams fair up against the NA top three if they wear to play right now??

Is it just me or are there more teams in EU stepping up their game, if its the latter, how would the top three teams fair up against the NA top three if they wear to play right now??
7 Frags +

How has the EU scene changed since the addition of gunboats (and all the other new unlocks)?

Do most EU players like the change, or do they wish those unlocks were still banned?

How has the EU scene changed since the addition of gunboats (and all the other new unlocks)?

Do most EU players like the change, or do they wish those unlocks were still banned?
2 Frags +

Why did you drop the potentials when you didnt make prem

Why did you drop the potentials when you didnt make prem
4 Frags +

THE RETURN OF RYB.

THE RETURN OF RYB.
3 Frags +

Thoughts/opinions about ESEA and if it were ever to pick up the EU scene.

Thoughts/opinions about ESEA and if it were ever to pick up the EU scene.
9 Frags +
BubberkillIs it just me or are there more teams in EU stepping up their game, if its the latter, how would the top three teams fair up against the NA top three if they wear to play right now??

same way as i46. not taking a map on us.

[quote=Bubberkill]Is it just me or are there more teams in EU stepping up their game, if its the latter, how would the top three teams fair up against the NA top three if they wear to play right now??[/quote]
same way as i46. not taking a map on us.
0 Frags +

Even though EU has recently unbanned specific items that are essential to the way the NA now plays TF2, how does the Euro community feel on the idea of more allowed items that can/do drastically change how the game is played in certain aspects?

I guess this is kind of the same as Vanilla's question in a way, but maybe it will provide us with more information.

Even though EU has recently unbanned specific items that are essential to the way the NA now plays TF2, how does the Euro community feel on the idea of more allowed items that can/do drastically change how the game is played in certain aspects?

I guess this is kind of the same as Vanilla's question in a way, but maybe it will provide us with more information.
0 Frags +

doubled

doubled
-5 Frags +
harbleusame way as i46. not taking a map on us.

Dont be too cocky

[quote=harbleu]
same way as i46. not taking a map on us.[/quote]
Dont be too cocky
RGB LAN
7 Frags +
Bubberkillharbleu same way as i46. not taking a map on us. Dont be too cocky

A little offtopic from the original post, but I don't mind how blunt harbleu is here if that gives incentive for European teams to come to NA to get revenge. It needs to happen again.

[quote=Bubberkill][quote=harbleu] same way as i46. not taking a map on us.[/quote] Dont be too cocky[/quote]

A little offtopic from the original post, but I don't mind how blunt harbleu is here if that gives incentive for European teams to come to NA to get revenge. It needs to happen again.
1 Frags +
TheFragileA little offtopic from the original post, but I don't mind how blunt harbleu is here if that gives incentive for European teams to come to NA to get revenge. It needs to happen again.

I'd love to see it

[quote=TheFragile]A little offtopic from the original post, but I don't mind how blunt harbleu is here if that gives incentive for European teams to come to NA to get revenge. It needs to happen again.[/quote]

I'd love to see it
4 Frags +
Bubberkillharbleusame way as i46. not taking a map on us.Dont be too cocky

not being cocky. already backed it up with our play before ;)
as fragile said would love to see epsilon and broder to come here and prove me wrong.

[quote=Bubberkill][quote=harbleu]
same way as i46. not taking a map on us.[/quote]
Dont be too cocky[/quote]
not being cocky. already backed it up with our play before ;)
as fragile said would love to see epsilon and broder to come here and prove me wrong.
0 Frags +

Has VanillaTF2 ever thought of combining with Teamfortress.tv to create one central hub for both NA and Euro TF2?

Currently teamfortress.tv isn't listed on the front page of VanillaTF2 as a link.

CommFT's competitive wiki
Community Fortress - NA coverage
Config generator
eXtv's top10 submission
Maps for download
NATF2 - NA community forums
Wireplay - Alternative TF2 league

Does VanillaTF2 feel threatened by teamfortress.tv?

Not trying to be an ass but I'm curious.

Has VanillaTF2 ever thought of combining with Teamfortress.tv to create one central hub for both NA and Euro TF2?

Currently teamfortress.tv isn't listed on the front page of VanillaTF2 as a link.
[quote]CommFT's competitive wiki
Community Fortress - NA coverage
Config generator
eXtv's top10 submission
Maps for download
NATF2 - NA community forums
Wireplay - Alternative TF2 league[/quote]
Does VanillaTF2 feel threatened by teamfortress.tv?

Not trying to be an ass but I'm curious.
14 Frags +

the second guest with Byte will be Darn~~

the second guest with Byte will be Darn~~
0 Frags +

cringe-athon incoming

cringe-athon incoming
-2 Frags +

Will darn break another keyboard at i49?

In a serious topic. (either one can answer) Does Team Fortress 2 benefit from having players pug/scrim with each other from each continent?

When could we see a tournament involving almost all of the competitive scenes? ETF2L/ESEA/Asia/AU

Will darn break another keyboard at i49?

In a serious topic. (either one can answer) Does Team Fortress 2 benefit from having players pug/scrim with each other from each continent?

When could we see a tournament involving almost all of the competitive scenes? ETF2L/ESEA/Asia/AU
-5 Frags +
harbleunot being cocky. already backed it up with our play before ;)

Things change, we'll see next time.

On a complete off-topic suggestion, we need a TF2 bidding site

[quote=harbleu]not being cocky. already backed it up with our play before ;)
as fragile said would love to see epsilon and broder to come here and prove me wrong.[/quote]

1 Frags +

4 Frags +

Why did VanillaTV "refused to give up their brand name" and team up with tf.tv? To me, it makes all sense to unify the brands and have both scenes on the same stream, under the name of tf.tv.

Why did VanillaTV "refused to give up their brand name" and team up with tf.tv? To me, it makes all sense to unify the brands and have both scenes on the same stream, under the name of tf.tv.
0 Frags +

best advice for an up and coming scout to move up through the ranks quickly? also that robot mod you were playing the other day was very entertaining byte lol play again asap

best advice for an up and coming scout to move up through the ranks quickly? also that robot mod you were playing the other day was very entertaining byte lol play again asap
2 Frags +

How can I breathe this air?

On topic, thoughts on how to expose more NA players to the euro scene and vice versa? I feel like teaming up with tf.tv would be ideal, but perhaps there's a different option.

How can I breathe this air?

On topic, thoughts on how to expose more NA players to the euro scene and vice versa? I feel like teaming up with tf.tv would be ideal, but perhaps there's a different option.
0 Frags +

The background is VTV thought they had a deal with the American casters but then Enigma stepped in and made an offer that was appealing mostly because they wouldn't have to deal with Byte. So this interview can be diplomatic or it can be honest, but it can't be both.

The background is VTV thought they had a deal with the American casters but then Enigma stepped in and made an offer that was appealing mostly because they wouldn't have to deal with Byte. So this interview can be diplomatic or it can be honest, but it can't be both.
0 Frags +

Would you consider sponsoring a NA team?
(TCM) :D

Would you consider sponsoring a NA team?
4 Frags +
KeyWould you consider sponsoring a NA team?

TCM only sponsors teams byte's on

[quote=Key]Would you consider sponsoring a NA team?
(TCM) :D[/quote]

TCM only sponsors teams byte's on
1 Frags +
Bubberkillharbleunot being cocky. already backed it up with our play before ;)

things haven't changed in 5 years, us>eu ever since tf2f beat dig

[quote=Bubberkill][quote=harbleu]not being cocky. already backed it up with our play before ;)
as fragile said would love to see epsilon and broder to come here and prove me wrong.[/quote]

On a complete off-topic suggestion, we need a TF2 bidding site[/quote]

things haven't changed in 5 years, us>eu ever since tf2f beat dig
1 Frags +

So, I didn't really get it, what's stopping Admirable and DJC casting ETF2L Prem games for tf.tv?

So, I didn't really get it, what's stopping Admirable and DJC casting ETF2L Prem games for tf.tv?
5 Frags +
fraacSo, I didn't really get it, what's stopping Admirable and DJC casting ETF2L Prem games for tf.tv?

nothing

[quote=fraac]So, I didn't really get it, what's stopping Admirable and DJC casting ETF2L Prem games for tf.tv?[/quote]
nothing
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.