Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Got scammed out of items
-25 Frags +

I was just playing on a trading server derping around like I normally do when one of my friends(friends as in ALREADY friends) offered 35 bucks for my unusual bubbling buckaroos hat, I was unsure, and then he said he would go 40 at highest, I agreed, we traded, but I never got my 40 bucks, he blocked me and then blocked a friend of mine who tried to help me, he had a bunch of rep on his profile too... http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark_Chikun/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The guys profile.
Please help me out, it was my first unusual ever.

I was just playing on a trading server derping around like I normally do when one of my friends(friends as in ALREADY friends) offered 35 bucks for my unusual bubbling buckaroos hat, I was unsure, and then he said he would go 40 at highest, I agreed, we traded, but I never got my 40 bucks, he blocked me and then blocked a friend of mine who tried to help me, he had a bunch of rep on his profile too... http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark_Chikun/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The guys profile.
Please help me out, it was my first unusual ever.
13 Frags +

Use steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing. Report him to steamsupport he'll get trade banned

Use steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing. Report him to steamsupport he'll get trade banned
2 Frags +

go report him on steamrep

go report him on steamrep
0 Frags +
morningfoxUse steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing.

still, it sucks to get scammed

[quote=morningfox]Use steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing.[/quote]
still, it sucks to get scammed
-4 Frags +

What type of friend was he? An irl friend or a tf2 random?

What type of friend was he? An irl friend or a tf2 random?
16 Frags +
BubbamorningfoxUse steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing.still, it sucks to get scammed

You literally can't get scammed unless you're a dumbass in this game.

[quote=Bubba][quote=morningfox]Use steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing.[/quote]
still, it sucks to get scammed[/quote]

You literally can't get scammed unless you're a dumbass in this game.
-2 Frags +

ikpure you are being summoned.

ikpure you are being summoned.
13 Frags +
flippersikpure you are being summoned.

All I need to do now is make a pentagram out of goat's blood right?

[quote=flippers]ikpure you are being summoned.[/quote]
All I need to do now is make a pentagram out of goat's blood right?
2 Frags +

NEVER try to do a money trade with a random person you just met, expecially in a trade server. And if you are going to do that get a middleman from steamrep.com under the "middleman" tab.

NEVER try to do a money trade with a random person you just met, expecially in a trade server. And if you are going to do that get a middleman from steamrep.com under the "middleman" tab.
0 Frags +
phobiaNEVER try to do a money trade with a random person you just met, expecially in a trade server. And if you are going to do that get a middleman from steamrep.com under the "middleman" tab.

I didn't meet him on a trade server, I had him as a friend for a long while

[quote=phobia]NEVER try to do a money trade with a random person you just met, expecially in a trade server. And if you are going to do that get a middleman from steamrep.com under the "middleman" tab.[/quote]
I didn't meet him on a trade server, I had him as a friend for a long while
0 Frags +

Too bad I aint RooDY

Too bad I aint RooDY
0 Frags +
morningfoxUse steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing. Report him to steamsupport he'll get trade banned

already steamrep reported him

[quote=morningfox]Use steamrep admins, don't be a dumb shit. On the upside your unusual was worth near nothing. Report him to steamsupport he'll get trade banned[/quote]
already steamrep reported him
1 Frags +
WowGainKrispyKreme he had a bunch of rep on his profile too...

You do realize that rep on a steam profile means almost nothing? Anyone can go and post there, you could tell a couple friends to post there and bam, you have some rep.

[quote=WowGainKrispyKreme] he had a bunch of rep on his profile too... [/quote]
You do realize that rep on a steam profile means almost nothing? Anyone can go and post there, you could tell a couple friends to post there and bam, you have some rep.
0 Frags +
LazyPandaWowGainKrispyKreme he had a bunch of rep on his profile too... You do realize that rep on a steam profile means almost nothing? Anyone can go and post there, you could tell a couple friends to post there and bam, you have some rep.

I had come here for help because of this http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6264-got-scammed-tf2-items/1 but I guess that is as rare as an unusual

[quote=LazyPanda][quote=WowGainKrispyKreme] he had a bunch of rep on his profile too... [/quote]
You do realize that rep on a steam profile means almost nothing? Anyone can go and post there, you could tell a couple friends to post there and bam, you have some rep.[/quote]
I had come here for help because of this http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6264-got-scammed-tf2-items/1 but I guess that is as rare as an unusual
17 Frags +

stop adding me on steam kid

stop adding me on steam kid
5 Frags +

I guess I will go and re-dig my hole of shame and just camp out in there

I guess I will go and re-dig my hole of shame and just camp out in there
5 Frags +

I feel yah man I got scammed out of two soldier hats, one of them sunbeams because I was an idiot.
But I ended no longer wasting my life/time on trade servers and actually got better at the game I liked so much
I'm just saying for me it was a blessing in disguise :P

I feel yah man I got scammed out of two soldier hats, one of them sunbeams because I was an idiot.
But I ended no longer wasting my life/time on trade servers and actually got better at the game I liked so much
1 Frags +
BirkmanI feel yah man I got scammed out of two soldier hats, one of them sunbeams because I was an idiot.

Thanks bro

[quote=Birkman]I feel yah man I got scammed out of two soldier hats, one of them sunbeams because I was an idiot.
I'm just saying for me it was a blessing in disguise :P[/quote]
Thanks bro
-1 Frags +

how can you blame him and say you've been scammed if you're the one that trusted him
and confirmed the trade?
EDIT: read first post lel.
you still trusted him

how can you blame him and say you've been scammed if you're the one that trusted him
and confirmed the trade?
you still trusted him
0 Frags +
Derpushow can you blame him and say you've been scammed if you're the one that trusted him
and confirmed the trade?
you still trusted him

How does someone trade if they do not accept to it? I don't even

[quote=Derpus]how can you blame him and say you've been scammed if you're the one that trusted him
and confirmed the trade?
you still trusted him[/quote]
How does someone trade if they do not accept to it? I don't even
0 Frags +

I got scammed out of the CS Full Collection once. Steam Support did nothing so now I just don't trade.

I got scammed out of the CS Full Collection once. Steam Support did nothing so now I just don't trade.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.