Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
need a pocket mentor
-10 Frags +

Hi, I play roamer right now, because I'm too aggressive and usually just try to go after the enemy medic. I really wanna get good at pocketing, because I'm subbing for a silver team right now and want to do both and contribute to the team as both either a roamer or pocket, whichever they need me at. So please add me here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043151908/
Thx, and have a nice day :)

Hi, I play roamer right now, because I'm too aggressive and usually just try to go after the enemy medic. I really wanna get good at pocketing, because I'm subbing for a silver team right now and want to do both and contribute to the team as both either a roamer or pocket, whichever they need me at. So please add me here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043151908/
Thx, and have a nice day :)
6 Frags +

wrong section m8

wrong section m8
5 Frags +

Played a tf2mix with him. It took him 20 minutes to figure out he was in the wrong mumble channel while we were telling him that the entire time. I honestly think hes trolling or something.

Played a tf2mix with him. It took him 20 minutes to figure out he was in the wrong mumble channel while we were telling him that the entire time. I honestly think hes trolling or something.
4 Frags +
BroKingSausagePlayed a tf2mix with him. It took him 20 minutes to figure out he was in the wrong mumble channel while we were telling him that the entire time. I honestly think hes trolling or something.

I can attest to this, there is a strong possibility that Jdawg is color blind. Please keep this in mind when mentoring him.

[quote=BroKingSausage]Played a tf2mix with him. It took him 20 minutes to figure out he was in the wrong mumble channel while we were telling him that the entire time. I honestly think hes trolling or something.[/quote]
I can attest to this, there is a strong possibility that Jdawg is color blind. Please keep this in mind when mentoring him.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.