Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
S14 Medic LFT Open
-14 Frags +

Registration ends in less than 24 hours.
Team history:

1 Season UGC steel medic (Team died after 3 matches)

Experience: I pug a lot in PUG NA and MIX almost always as Medic.
I have played around 50 pugs between both pug na and mix.

looking for an Open team, try me out and comment on how I'm doing
Also don't judge my by my hours played but by my medic play.
I'm looking for a commented team this season in open.
I am available almost 24/7 now.
ESEA profile: http://play.esea.net/users/573572

Registration ends in less than 24 hours.
Team history:

1 Season UGC steel medic (Team died after 3 matches)

Experience: I pug a lot in PUG NA and MIX almost always as Medic.
I have played around 50 pugs between both pug na and mix.

looking for an Open team, try me out and comment on how I'm doing
Also don't judge my by my hours played but by my medic play.
I am available almost 24/7 now.
ESEA profile: http://play.esea.net/users/573572
0 Frags +

Bump

Bump
0 Frags +

Bump

Bump
0 Frags +

Bump

Bump
0 Frags +

Bump

Bump
-1 Frags +

Bump

Bump
12 Frags +

rofl high open / low IM? Try low open dude. No one in IM is gonna try a medic with literally 0 exp other then pugs, that goes the same with high open. Also I 100% guarantee that you are not the skill level you say you are with only pug exp. Sorry to slam you but like come on think realistically.

rofl high open / low IM? Try low open dude. No one in IM is gonna try a medic with literally 0 exp other then pugs, that goes the same with high open. Also I 100% guarantee that you are not the skill level you say you are with only pug exp. Sorry to slam you but like come on think realistically.
4 Frags +

take ftw out of your name, play more pugs and work on getting to know teams that might be interested

not saying you cant play open, but you really havent done anything (3 games of steel) to prove it yet

also

whaaat

take ftw out of your name, play more pugs and work on getting to know teams that might be interested

not saying you cant play open, but you really havent done anything (3 games of steel) to prove it yet

also

[quote]I'm looking for a commented team this season in open.[/quote]

whaaat
-1 Frags +

Good luck, although I think you should have taken the angle of "looking for an Open team, try me out and comment on how I'm doing". Let the teams trialing you dictate how far up the "open ladder" you are (if such a thing even exists, lol).

@serv0: I've seen people with little experience as a medic become high open medics in a short period of time. Maybe you know him better than I do, but perhaps we shouldn't toss him under the bus unless he does something to deserve it.

Good luck, although I think you should have taken the angle of "looking for an Open team, try me out and comment on how I'm doing". Let the teams trialing you dictate how far up the "open ladder" you are (if such a thing even exists, lol).

@serv0: I've seen people with little experience as a medic become high open medics in a short period of time. Maybe you know him better than I do, but perhaps we shouldn't toss him under the bus unless he does something to deserve it.
2 Frags +

No he really is like low open.

No he really is like low open.
6 Frags +

0 Frags +
mtake ftw out of your name, play more pugs and work on getting to know teams that might be interested

Unforuntely I can't remove ftw from my name because Apollo has been taken on both steam and esea.

radiumGood luck, although I think you should have taken the angle of "looking for an Open team, try me out and comment on how I'm doing". Let the teams trialing you dictate how far up the "open ladder" you are (if such a thing even exists, lol).

I will change it later.

[quote=m]take ftw out of your name, play more pugs and work on getting to know teams that might be interested
[/quote]
Unforuntely I can't remove ftw from my name because Apollo has been taken on both steam and esea.
[quote=radium]Good luck, although I think you should have taken the angle of "looking for an Open team, try me out and comment on how I'm doing". Let the teams trialing you dictate how far up the "open ladder" you are (if such a thing even exists, lol).
[/quote]
I will change it later.
2 Frags +

Change it to dApollo.

Change it to dApollo.
-5 Frags +
SneakyPolarBearNo he really is like low open.

The 2 pugs you played with me don't really judge my actual medic play.
Also I generally care less in pugs.

[quote=SneakyPolarBear]No he really is like low open.[/quote]
The 2 pugs you played with me don't really judge my actual medic play.
Also I generally care less in pugs.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.