Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
LFT Open - Pocket Soldier
3 Frags +

Been playing Quake and every fortress game since 1996. Took a break from shooters when TF2 started. I got talked back into playing and have been playing TF2 competitively since January of this year with my old friends. Most of them are IM players and after 4 months, I am catching up very quickly. I am committed to improving every night and learning.

I would like to join an Open team for this season if possible. Most of my experience is with Pocket Soldier. My communication is good, I am easy to get along with and I am very active. I have a very flexible schedule and would make just about any tryout time or scrim night. Add me on Steam if interested under the name SpaceCadet`HX

Been playing Quake and every fortress game since 1996. Took a break from shooters when TF2 started. I got talked back into playing and have been playing TF2 competitively since January of this year with my old friends. Most of them are IM players and after 4 months, I am catching up very quickly. I am committed to improving every night and learning.

I would like to join an Open team for this season if possible. Most of my experience is with Pocket Soldier. My communication is good, I am easy to get along with and I am very active. I have a very flexible schedule and would make just about any tryout time or scrim night. Add me on Steam if interested under the name SpaceCadet`HX
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.