Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Really weird TF2 offline glitch/error
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Hey guys, so for the past month or two I've been getting this really weird "bug" or glitch.. i really don't know what to call it at this point. It's really hard to describe it and this problem occurs not on just one map, but every map i play in offline on a local server. It's really hard to describe it so i recorded a demo showcasing the problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbGqkePXQKM

I seriously don't even think there's a fix for this, rofl. I can't move at all or i get this weird forward movement pulse. Has anybody had this before? This isn't a major problem but it really sucks that i can't practice offline because of this. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, so for the past month or two I've been getting this really weird "bug" or glitch.. i really don't know what to call it at this point. It's really hard to describe it and this problem occurs not on just one map, but every map i play in offline on a local server. It's really hard to describe it so i recorded a demo showcasing the problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbGqkePXQKM

I seriously don't even think there's a fix for this, rofl. I can't move at all or i get this weird forward movement pulse. Has anybody had this before? This isn't a major problem but it really sucks that i can't practice offline because of this. Thanks in advance.
2 Frags +

Is it something in your cfg maybe? Try renaming your cfg folder so TF2 doesn't pick it up, and see if it still does it.

Is it something in your cfg maybe? Try renaming your cfg folder so TF2 doesn't pick it up, and see if it still does it.
0 Frags +

Try running through one of the developer commentaries. The bug with the weapons being odd is something which I think happens exclusively in the commentaries when clicking on the icons ingame. It shouldn't work, but who knows.

Try running through one of the developer commentaries. The bug with the weapons being odd is something which I think happens exclusively in the commentaries when clicking on the icons ingame. It shouldn't work, but who knows.
2 Frags +
zigzterIs it something in your cfg maybe? Try renaming your cfg folder so TF2 doesn't pick it up, and see if it still does it.

Yeah, there's something in my cfg that's not letting me use offline. I just need to find it and delete it. Thanks. I was able to run default fine.

[quote=zigzter]Is it something in your cfg maybe? Try renaming your cfg folder so TF2 doesn't pick it up, and see if it still does it.[/quote]

Yeah, there's something in my cfg that's not letting me use offline. I just need to find it and delete it. Thanks. I was able to run default fine.
8 Frags +

host_thread_mode 0 every time u play offline set ur host_thread_mode to 0
if u have stabby cfg dont delete it just use this. this happens to me and i fix it

host_thread_mode 0 every time u play offline set ur host_thread_mode to 0
if u have stabby cfg dont delete it just use this. this happens to me and i fix it
0 Frags +

EDIT: Posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry for bumping.

EDIT: Posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry for bumping.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.