Upvote Upvoted 6 Downvote Downvoted
5 Frags +

hellow

Back in the USA so I'm looking to start playing again, lft as soldier or scout in IM. I'm west coast if it matters.

danku : 3333

hellow

Back in the USA so I'm looking to start playing again, lft as soldier or scout in IM. I'm west coast if it matters.

danku : 3333
2 Frags +

ver good

ver good
4 Frags +

DEATHFORCE9 ☠

DEATHFORCE9 ☠
3 Frags +

definitely an IM level roamer, good aim and has a good sense of when to get aggressive. if you need a sexy playmaker shes ur gal

definitely an IM level roamer, good aim and has a good sense of when to get aggressive. if you need a sexy playmaker shes ur gal
3 Frags +

good scout and cute

good scout and cute
4 Frags +

looks good, plays a good roamer, and super fun in mumble.

looks good, plays a good roamer, and super fun in mumble.
2 Frags +

welcome back to america

welcome back to america
3 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/ckODd9q.png

bump

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ckODd9q.png[/IMG]
bump
2 Frags +

Waffleb is a player who not only understands the core of all team fortress two strategy (killing other players and capping points) but one of the few players who can stand up to intense scrutiny as a utility class main. She has unrivaled pyro skills which have been hard fought for over hours of flick-reflecting, flame-leading (also known as the BBQ special), and effective power-jacking. Much like waffles can be covered in maple syrup, butter, coated in chocolate, topped with fruits, or even used as a mask, Waffleb is versatile in every aspect of her gameplay (also tastes delicious coated in aforementioned toppings). While you're stuck awake at night wondering where you're going to find that star player to carry your sorry ass into invite, she's sitting dormant in an ammomod server literally shattering people's dreams with airshots so magnificent they leave you breathless. Being in mumble with waffle is a delight, with a laugh so delicate you'll feel your nutbladder quiver with each giggle.

WARNING: Continued nutbladder vibrations should be reported to your doctor as this could indicate severe complications with the testis and should be considered life-threatening.

Player verdict: kick off that one guy on your team everyone secretly hates and pick up waffle

Waffleb is a player who not only understands the core of all team fortress two strategy (killing other players and capping points) but one of the few players who can stand up to intense scrutiny as a utility class main. She has unrivaled pyro skills which have been hard fought for over hours of flick-reflecting, flame-leading (also known as the BBQ special), and effective power-jacking. Much like waffles can be covered in maple syrup, butter, coated in chocolate, topped with fruits, or even used as a mask, Waffleb is versatile in every aspect of her gameplay (also tastes delicious coated in aforementioned toppings). While you're stuck awake at night wondering where you're going to find that star player to carry your sorry ass into invite, she's sitting dormant in an ammomod server literally shattering people's dreams with airshots so magnificent they leave you breathless. Being in mumble with waffle is a delight, with a laugh so delicate you'll feel your nutbladder quiver with each giggle.

WARNING: Continued nutbladder vibrations should be reported to your doctor as this could indicate severe complications with the testis and should be considered life-threatening.

Player verdict: kick off that one guy on your team everyone secretly hates and pick up waffle
4 Frags +

bolwind are you doing open commissions because i'd be happy to pay you if you write about someone

btw i like your story about mez

bolwind are you doing open commissions because i'd be happy to pay you if you write about someone

btw i like your story about mez
0 Frags +

absolutely, and thank you.

absolutely, and thank you.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.