Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Stream overlay?
posted in Off Topic
1 Frags +

Was wondering if anyone has a link to some place to obtain an overlay for streaming? I don't really play TF2 anymore, but more so codbo2 and Quake Live/ Quake 3 CPMA.

If needed I am willing to pay a small fee/ buy something in return.

I don't have much for tf2 items but if you are interested in one for building an overlay, then please let me know.
Backpack veiwer

Thanks, add me on steam if you are interested.

Was wondering if anyone has a link to some place to obtain an overlay for streaming? I don't really play TF2 anymore, but more so codbo2 and Quake Live/ Quake 3 CPMA.

If needed I am willing to pay a small fee/ buy something in return.

I don't have much for tf2 items but if you are interested in one for building an overlay, then please let me know.
[url=www.tf2items.com/id/ninjascoot]Backpack veiwer[/url]

Thanks, add me on steam if you are interested.
0 Frags +

Bumping this.

Bumping this.
1 Frags +

What do you mean by overlay? A chat overlay?

What do you mean by overlay? A chat overlay?
-1 Frags +

Like a border as in like what you would see in a Starcraft 2 but for cod and quake.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/46724/modules/forum/attachments/Zerg+Overlay_1342083231.png

I am sorry for not being more clear.

Like a border as in like what you would see in a Starcraft 2 but for cod and quake.

[img]http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/46724/modules/forum/attachments/Zerg+Overlay_1342083231.png[/img]

I am sorry for not being more clear.
0 Frags +

is ^ the thing you want on your stream?

is ^ the thing you want on your stream?
0 Frags +

Basically just something that makes it look pretty and more professional for streaming. Useless I know for my 2 viewers I have, but just something I am willing to spend money on.

Basically just something that makes it look pretty and more professional for streaming. Useless I know for my 2 viewers I have, but just something I am willing to spend money on.
0 Frags +
Mangachuis ^ the thing you want on your stream?

Not that, but something like that. Not for SC2 interface, something for cod and quake. If I played sc2 more I would just use that... But I don't play it much... Or at all anymore

[quote=Mangachu]is ^ the thing you want on your stream?[/quote]
Not that, but something like that. Not for SC2 interface, something for cod and quake. If I played sc2 more I would just use that... But I don't play it much... Or at all anymore
0 Frags +

Do you know what you would in the areas provided? Honestly one of the best things to do it to just add a background to your camera, I personally find that adding these overlays is somewhat distracting and draws attention to itself instead of the actual game

Do you know what you would in the areas provided? Honestly one of the best things to do it to just add a background to your camera, I personally find that adding these overlays is somewhat distracting and draws attention to itself instead of the actual game
0 Frags +

A background to the camera? What do you mean by that?

My game play is lackluster at best, so drawing attention away to me missing every single shot is a better thing... I hate my life </3

A background to the camera? What do you mean by that?

My game play is lackluster at best, so drawing attention away to me missing every single shot is a better thing... I hate my life </3
0 Frags +

A black box basically

A black box basically
0 Frags +

ohboydoubleposts

ohboydoubleposts
0 Frags +
MangachuA black box basically

If it could be fire/ flames I would be fine with that. I dunno I just wanted something that could spice up the stream a bit. Just adds more detail to it, I rather like the overlays on a lot of games.

[quote=Mangachu]A black box basically[/quote]
If it could be fire/ flames I would be fine with that. I dunno I just wanted something that could spice up the stream a bit. Just adds more detail to it, I rather like the overlays on a lot of games.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.