best roaming soldiers?
4 Frags +

who are the best roaming soldiers for now

who are the best roaming soldiers for now
33 Frags +

manga... just kidding blaze

manga... just kidding blaze
4 Frags +

blaze & tagg are awesome to watch. ww was a blast to watch, however he can't really be classified as "for now" anymore.

blaze & tagg are awesome to watch. ww was a blast to watch, however he can't really be classified as "for now" anymore.
10 Frags +

gear, qnx, aporia, tagg and boink. Not sure if they're all the best but they all usually do their job as a rocketman.

gear, qnx, aporia, tagg and boink. Not sure if they're all the best but they all usually do their job as a rocketman.
21 Frags +

jukebox

jukebox
36 Frags +

GeaR, not exactly the flashiest of plays but will fuck your shit up on the flank.

GeaR, not exactly the flashiest of plays but will fuck your shit up on the flank.
5 Frags +

Harb <3

Harb <3
-38 Frags +

tagg

tagg
11 Frags +

I'd say that the most reliable roamer now is probably GeaR, but when it comes to shiny plays, I'd take blaze/jukebox/aporia

I'd say that the most reliable roamer now is probably GeaR, but when it comes to shiny plays, I'd take blaze/jukebox/aporia
-10 Frags +

Technosex, Boink, Milehighmilitia

Technosex, Boink, Milehighmilitia
18 Frags +

blaze and gear are both players who consistently play very well

blaze and gear are both players who consistently play very well
6 Frags +
raikugear, qnx, aporia, tagg and boink. Not sure if they're all the best but they all usually do their job as a rocketman.

qnx for me is very good and i want to have his cfgs haha

[quote=raiku]gear, qnx, aporia, tagg and boink. Not sure if they're all the best but they all usually do their job as a rocketman.[/quote] qnx for me is very good and i want to have his cfgs haha
9 Frags +

Blaze

Blaze
-8 Frags +

dude how many times has someone made a thread about best roamers

i don't even care i am just really wondering now

dude how many times has someone made a thread about best roamers

0 Frags +

boink
and maybe not "for now" but techno

boink
and maybe not "for now" but techno
1 Frags +
miwodude how many times has someone made a thread about best roamers

now

[quote=miwo]dude how many times has someone made a thread about best roamers

i don't even care i am just really wondering now[/quote] now
8 Frags +

Gear

Gear
10 Frags +

GeaR, easily.

GeaR, easily.
12 Frags +

GeaR, Jukebox and Blaze.

GeaR, Jukebox and Blaze.
9 Frags +

I was really impressed with GeaR at i49. I feel like Blaze and Harbleu are probably close contenders for best NA. Tagg functions well as a roamer most of the time, but he doesn't play as effectively as most roamers, especially when you speed things up. For that reason I wouldn't say he's one of the best.

I was really impressed with GeaR at i49. I feel like Blaze and Harbleu are probably close contenders for best NA. Tagg functions well as a roamer most of the time, but he doesn't play as effectively as most roamers, especially when you speed things up. For that reason I wouldn't say he's one of the best.
1 Frags +

blaze and jukebox

blaze and jukebox
8 Frags +

for now? probably blaze, but dave__ac is my all time favorite

for now? probably blaze, but dave__ac is my all time favorite
Momentum Mod
8 Frags +

although he doesn't make plays, GeaR is probably the best in consistency next to blaze
dave_ac and ww- were the funnest to watch though

although he doesn't make plays, GeaR is probably the best in consistency next to blaze
dave_ac and ww- were the funnest to watch though
9 Frags +

Relic

Relic
2 Frags +

jukebox / aporia

jukebox / aporia
2 Frags +

Blaze
Jukebox
Relic
Memphis "MemphisVon" Von

Blaze
Jukebox
Relic
Memphis "MemphisVon" Von
3 Frags +

Gear was best at i49

Gear was best at i49
4 Frags +

Can anyone explain further why they think whoever they've picked is the best roamer? It's pretty cool to see what people expect from/like to see in a roamer.

Can anyone explain further why they think whoever they've picked is the best roamer? It's pretty cool to see what people expect from/like to see in a roamer.
7 Frags +

jaeger

jaeger
1 Frags +

ww

ww
1 2 3
This thread has been locked.