Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
Barclays Premier League Thread
posted in Off Topic
3 Frags +

well, since there's no BPL thread. Can we start one?

And i shall start off with

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOYES? ZOMG!!!

well, since there's no BPL thread. Can we start one?

And i shall start off with

[u][b]WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOYES? ZOMG!!![/b][/u]
0 Frags +

I think Moyes is doing a fantastic job and should keep on doing it until the season ends.

And seriously Jopper, BPL? You're not American and you're better than that.

I think Moyes is doing a fantastic job and should keep on doing it until the season ends.

0 Frags +
SnowyI think Moyes is doing a fantastic job and should keep on doing it until the season ends.

coming from an Arsenal fan... :P i don't know. I was really confused with his transfer market buys and decisions, every-time i watch a Man Utd game now the line ups are very questionable and why don't he play Felaini more? Don't add up!

errr... EPL then? lol

[quote=Snowy]I think Moyes is doing a fantastic job and should keep on doing it until the season ends.

And seriously Jopper, BPL? You're not American and you're better than that.[/quote]

coming from an Arsenal fan... :P i don't know. I was really confused with his transfer market buys and decisions, every-time i watch a Man Utd game now the line ups are very questionable and why don't he play Felaini more? Don't add up!

errr... EPL then? lol
1 Frags +

what about Southampton? did not see that coming.

what about Southampton? did not see that coming.
1 Frags +

In case you guys didn't hear, Moyes was sacked this morning...
Ryan Giggs to become the interim player-manager.

Show Content
we should've gotten Mourinho :(
In case you guys didn't hear, Moyes was sacked this morning...
Ryan Giggs to become the interim player-manager.

[spoiler]we should've gotten Mourinho :([/spoiler]
0 Frags +

Even when hes out of a job, Moyes still finds a way to screw things up....unless van Gaal magically chooses to revive Spurs instead of Man Utd, Tottenham fans will have to wait yet another year before they can be happy again

Even when hes out of a job, Moyes still finds a way to screw things up....unless van Gaal magically chooses to revive Spurs instead of Man Utd, Tottenham fans will have to wait yet another year before they can be happy again
0 Frags +

Giggs should be offered an 8 year contract. Man Utd are not a sacking team, after all...

Jokes aside, van Gaal or Blanc seem the most realistic options. Klopp would be an excellent appointment, but there are a myriad of reasons why he wouldn't go.

Apparently Lord Ferg is getting to help pick the next one again. Was hoping Moyes would get a go, would be great to see McLeish at Utd.

Giggs should be offered an 8 year contract. Man Utd are not a sacking team, after all...

Jokes aside, van Gaal or Blanc seem the most realistic options. Klopp would be an excellent appointment, but there are a myriad of reasons why he wouldn't go.

Apparently Lord Ferg is getting to help pick the next one again. Was hoping Moyes would get a go, would be great to see McLeish at Utd.
0 Frags +

In Rog we trust

In Rog we trust
-1 Frags +

I always liked Martin O'Neill as a manager but not sure he up for the job at Manchester United :[

I always liked Martin O'Neill as a manager but not sure he up for the job at Manchester United :[
0 Frags +

New season has started, first matches were bad as usual.
Who do you support this season?

New season has started, first matches were bad as usual.
Who do you support this season?
8 Frags +
RayinerWho do you support this season?

disgusting.

[quote=Rayiner]Who do you support this season?[/quote]
disgusting.
0 Frags +

Are there any United fans?

Are there any United fans?
0 Frags +

I am. This season is so painful to watch. Hopefully Di Maria can help

I am. This season is so painful to watch. Hopefully Di Maria can help
0 Frags +

I watched match against MK Dons, wtf?
Are those defenders first team, or just reserves because they've played horribly.

I watched match against MK Dons, wtf?
Are those defenders first team, or just reserves because they've played horribly.
0 Frags +

I haven't watched any of United games so I can't put my input into this :D.

I haven't watched any of United games so I can't put my input into this :D.
1 Frags +

chelsea is going to be fun to watch this season

chelsea is going to be fun to watch this season
2 Frags +

anyone gonna watch the Bilbao game today for champions? should be tough they tied 1-1 away last game and now its home

anyone gonna watch the Bilbao game today for champions? should be tough they tied 1-1 away last game and now its home
0 Frags +
JopperstalufSnowyI think Moyes is doing a fantastic job and should keep on doing it until the season ends.

errr... EPL then? lol

The thing about Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in!

[quote=Jopperstaluf][quote=Snowy]I think Moyes is doing a fantastic job and should keep on doing it until the season ends.

And seriously Jopper, BPL? You're not American and you're better than that.[/quote]

errr... EPL then? lol[/quote]

The thing about Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in!
0 Frags +
neeko_anyone gonna watch the Bilbao game today for champions? should be tough they tied 1-1 away last game and now its home

Going to watch Arsenal. Should be tough for Arsenal, they played shit back in Besitkas.
(Arsenal fan)

[quote=neeko_]anyone gonna watch the Bilbao game today for champions? should be tough they tied 1-1 away last game and now its home[/quote]

Going to watch Arsenal. Should be tough for Arsenal, they played shit back in Besitkas.
(Arsenal fan)
3 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/phxGopM.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/phxGopM.png[/img]
1 Frags +

United still struggling, City lost to Stoke and Chelsea X Everton was goal galore.
Classic PL.

United still struggling, City lost to Stoke and Chelsea X Everton was goal galore.
Classic PL.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.