Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
ETF2L Premiership: The Last Resort vs. Tea See Emm (Playoffs)
posted in Events
ETA
Completed
DATE
Tuesday, Nov 26th
TIME
3:15 PM EST
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Take some time out from North American drama to see how a real scene do with Admirable, Beasly and Jon. ETF2L Season 16 powered by BlackOut Gaming's Premiership saw a strong start from The Last Resort, claiming a map from the hotly tipped WWCF back in Week 1 and proceeding to produce results despite roster troubles that heralded the arrival of two Portugeezers and a rookie roamer from Switzerland. The wheels started to come off when they faced Tea See Emm in one of the most intense slugfests of the season, which ended in with a map each. Now Tea See Emm are back to settle the score on this bitter rivalry. Having been cast down to 3rd place by WWCF last week they come in to this fixture as the higher seed, giving them the boon of first pick in this Losers Pick system.

ETF2L Match Page
Map 1 - cp_process_final
Map 2 - cp_snakewater_g7
Map 3 - cp_badlands
Interviews
1 Frags +

This is a BO3 series, right?

This is a BO3 series, right?
4 Frags +
MrPoT4tOThis is a BO3 series, right?

Oh, yeah!

[quote=MrPoT4tO]This is a BO3 series, right?[/quote]
Oh, yeah!
2 Frags +

TLR to the finals!!

TLR to the finals!!
7 Frags +
KanecoTLR to the finals!!

hide your mamma hide your sista klar is coming

[quote=Kaneco]TLR to the finals!![/quote]
hide your mamma hide your sista klar is coming
2 Frags +

Forksak3n, we meet again o_O

Forksak3n, we meet again o_O
3 Frags +

I've just finished a 5 hour train journey, my body is ready...I think.

I've just finished a 5 hour train journey, my body is ready...I think.
3 Frags +
WARHURYEAHI've just finished a 5 hour train journey, my body is ready...I think.

nick smeni

[quote=WARHURYEAH]I've just finished a 5 hour train journey, my body is ready...I think.[/quote]
nick smeni
2 Frags +
WARHURYEAHI've just finished a 5 hour train journey, my body is ready...I think.

You have been gathering all your energy for this moment, pls don't unleash it all at once :3

[quote=WARHURYEAH]I've just finished a 5 hour train journey, my body is ready...I think.[/quote]

You have been gathering all your energy for this moment, pls don't unleash it all at once :3
-8 Frags +

Yay, another playoff where we get a close match and 2 epsi rolls.

Yay, another playoff where we get a close match and 2 epsi rolls.
7 Frags +
CondescendingCandlestickYay, another playoff where we get a close match and 2 epsi rolls.

Doesnt that more or less sum up the NA scene also?

[quote=CondescendingCandlestick]Yay, another playoff where we get a close match and 2 epsi rolls.[/quote]

Doesnt that more or less sum up the NA scene also?
2 Frags +

Heh

Heh
4 Frags +

fingers crossed

fingers crossed
3 Frags +

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U7fjDS0jKiE"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U7fjDS0jKiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
0 Frags +

TLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
-1 Frags +

:( gg

:( gg
1 Frags +
jermang:( gg

that was just the 1st map

[quote=jermang]:( gg[/quote]

that was just the 1st map
7 Frags +

Beasly to cast everything ever, pls

Beasly to cast everything ever, pls
4 Frags +

this cast blew my mind

this cast blew my mind
7 Frags +

Seeing as Beasly's casting actually became more fluent when doing the Italian mobster accent, I can only conclude that's his real voice.

Seeing as Beasly's casting actually became more fluent when doing the Italian mobster accent, I can only conclude that's his real voice.
6 Frags +

Brilliant cast. Laughed for most of it. MORE PLEASE!

Two things i learned. Admirable is a knucklehead but more importantly. Badabing Badabyte

Brilliant cast. Laughed for most of it. MORE PLEASE!

Two things i learned. Admirable is a knucklehead but more importantly. Badabing Badabyte
2 Frags +

Beasly was born to cast.

Also heavy backcap

Beasly was born to cast.

Also heavy backcap
5 Frags +

war's stream was the best, byte was very entertaining, I recommend the vod on his twitch

edit: here it is http://www.twitch.tv/warhuryeah/b/483075581 02:54 in is where the first map starts

war's stream was the best, byte was very entertaining, I recommend the vod on his twitch

edit: here it is http://www.twitch.tv/warhuryeah/b/483075581 02:54 in is where the first map starts
3 Frags +
KerchSeeing as Beasly's casting actually became more fluent when doing the Italian mobster accent, I can only conclude that's his real voice.

Hahahahaha! Great truth.

[quote=Kerch]Seeing as Beasly's casting actually became more fluent when doing the Italian mobster accent, I can only conclude that's his real voice.[/quote]
Hahahahaha! Great truth.
3 Frags +
bassheadwar's stream was the best, byte was very entertaining, I recommend the vod on his twitch

was enjoyable for all involved

[quote=basshead]war's stream was the best, byte was very entertaining, I recommend the vod on his twitch[/quote]

was enjoyable for all involved
0 Frags +

I watched segments of Byte's stream, I am surprised tbh to see TSE won, he didn't have a single sentence the time I watched without swearing.

I watched segments of Byte's stream, I am surprised tbh to see TSE won, he didn't have a single sentence the time I watched without swearing.
4 Frags +

I watch TSE streams for Byte's comms, brightens up my day

I watch TSE streams for Byte's comms, brightens up my day
2 Frags +
HildrethI watched segments of Byte's stream, I am surprised tbh to see TSE won, he didn't have a single sentence the time I watched without swearing.

Our scouts do some pretty hilariously bad shit every so often, I don't agree with the way he will go about trying to correct these mistakes though. If you have to repeat an instruction to someone 5x and they just ignore you I'm sure everyone will find it frustrating.

Byte just gets very tense in matches and it really shows through sometimes, if he hadn't of been so tense I feel we could have won a bit more comfortably sometimes, but who knows.

I find it funny anyway, it's just a game.

AND FUCK YEAH WE GOT THIRD, ALL DAT ESPORTS MONEY!

[quote=Hildreth]I watched segments of Byte's stream, I am surprised tbh to see TSE won, he didn't have a single sentence the time I watched without swearing.[/quote]

Our scouts do some pretty hilariously bad shit every so often, I don't agree with the way he will go about trying to correct these mistakes though. If you have to repeat an instruction to someone 5x and they just ignore you I'm sure everyone will find it frustrating.

Byte just gets very tense in matches and it really shows through sometimes, if he hadn't of been so tense I feel we could have won a bit more comfortably sometimes, but who knows.

I find it funny anyway, it's just a game.

AND FUCK YEAH WE GOT THIRD, ALL DAT ESPORTS MONEY!
10 Frags +

LOL WAR FU

LOL WAR FU
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.