Forum IndexContentArticlesTeamFortress.TV ZOWIE Invitational
TF.TV ZOWIE Invitational
  Sunday, December 8, 2013
Frags 0
START 3:00 PM EST STREAM TeamFortressTV ABOUT
The top 8 North American teams clash for supremacy in this one-day cup sponsored by ZOWIE GEAR. Join casters djc and Bloodsire and cameraman mthsad to see who takes home their share of ZOWIE product.
STATUS Completed
ETA – 137 days

Never draw conclusions when you can yet draw blood. As the Invite season comes to a close, you may be taking a step back, scratching your head in disillusion as you add up all the numbers and proclaim the winners and losers. Yes, the season is ending, and with its final whimpering cry goes the last chance to see any high-tier 6v6 action. Doesn’t it seem hard to believe? Where is that final LAN implicating grudge-match? Where is the fight for first? The team standings have gone down in the books without so much as a thrown match or a “You’re not sorry.” Instead, these last days linger, falling away listless and empty, as your malnourished hearts plead, “More. More. More.”

More is what you need. More is what you crave. The very best TF2 teams, clashing in meaningful hard-fought, push-n-pull matches is what you deserve. So more of it is what you’ll get.

TeamFortressTV, alongside sponsor ZOWIE, is proud to announce the first ever TFTV 8-team Invitational Tournament to take place this Sunday, December 8th at 12:00 PST / 3:00 PM EST. This will be a one day, double-elimination event with a best of three finals, wherein the upper-bracket winners determine the 1st and 3rd map. For your viewing pleasure, eight of North America’s very best teams will clash heads on TragicServers for community dominance and your invaluable admiration with the added bonus of 6 ZOWIE FK mice for 1st place, and a consolation prize of 6 ZOWIE GT-F Rough mousepads for second. You are invited to join casters DJC and bLoodSire, alongside cameraman mthsad, as they try and wash that bad Season 15 taste from everyone’s mouths.

Yes, yes, dubiously handsome man, we got all that, but tell us … who are the teams?

Tournament Invites:

• iT - b4nny, xalox, rr, indust, lansky, shrugger
  • Classic Mixup - enigma, A Seagull, TLR, Harbleu, Platinum, Squid
  • Lost in Translation - clockwork, dummy, Ma3la, alfa, Tagg, YouMustMike
  • WELOVEANIME - Jav, Phrakture, Mangachu, WirelessFox, SS, Stratovarius
  • Show Me the Monet - Ggglygy, ranga, milehighmilitia, ninjanick, grape, SteveC
  • 6cuties - Br0nze, Pharaoh, Ricky, Sakura, Tone-Pot, snailboat
  • Where is SureShot - chaaz, ctrlmuffin, shootist, Eldritch, Paddie, SureShot
  • Rent-a-Homies - fuzion, serv0, John_Milter, goku, Caspian, shrt

Brackets:

That’s seven Invite teams, four LAN teams (with improvements), and the first place Main team, battling it out on TragicServers in a marathon-showdown this Sunday for bragging rights, kick-ass ZOWIE gear, and TF2 glory. Too good to be true? I know what you are thinking. “Will I need Pay-Per-View? Is there a fee? Do I need my mom’s credit card?” No. You need only a mouse and your butt. Click http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv with your mouse, and get ready to hold on to your butts.

(whatever, so you’ll need hands too …)

#1 61 62 60 Frags
holy shit
holy shit
#2 35 36 34 Frags
tf2 is esports
tf2 is esports
#3 22 23 21 Frags
Am I dreaming
Am I dreaming
#4 59 60 58 Frags
Lost in Translation - clockwork, dummy, Ma3la, alfa, milo, blaze
dat roster.
[quote]Lost in Translation - clockwork, dummy, Ma3la, alfa, milo, blaze[/quote]
dat roster.
#5 25 26 24 Frags
gotta say this was the last thing I was expecting.
then again they sponsored a quake tourney too so
gotta say this was the last thing I was expecting.
then again they sponsored a quake tourney too so
#6 6 7 5 Frags
Thank god I picked EU first for the bball cup, or else the date would clash terribly, also hope we can finish our event before this starts.

And this is really great news!
Thank god I picked EU first for the bball cup, or else the date would clash terribly, also hope we can finish our event before this starts.

And this is really great news!
#7 19 20 18 Frags
lost in translation is more Watch This then not. heh.
lost in translation is more Watch This then not. heh.
#8 6 7 5 Frags
oh my fucking god yes
oh my fucking god yes
#9 7 8 6 Frags
I'm excited to watch :^)
I'm excited to watch :^)
#10 5 6 4 Frags
So pumped.
So pumped.
#11 6 7 5 Frags
praise the lawd we have arrived
praise the lawd we [i]have arrived[/i]
#12 3 4 2 Frags
oh shit

it begins
oh shit

it begins
#13 23 24 22 Frags
SteveC

thank you based god
[quote]SteveC[/quote]

thank you based god
#14 3 4 2 Frags
Dayuum. I'm hype.
Dayuum. I'm hype.
#15 3 4 2 Frags
Mix^'s revenge before LAN?
Can't wait for the tounrey! will watch as much as possible, hope to see VODs for us Euros
Mix^'s revenge before LAN?
Can't wait for the tounrey! will watch as much as possible, hope to see VODs for us Euros
#16 31 32 30 Frags
Need a new mouse, guess im gettin a zowie. Thanks for supporting our community zowie.
Need a new mouse, guess im gettin a zowie. Thanks for supporting our community zowie.
#17 29 30 28 Frags
zowie fk is the best mouse
zowie fk is the best mouse
#18 17 18 16 Frags
exactly where I stand
[quote=Prototypes]Need a new mouse, guess im gettin a zowie. Thanks for supporting our community zowie.[/quote]
exactly where I stand
#19 11 12 10 Frags
we esports now
we esports now
#20 8 9 7 Frags
what the fuck

this is actually amazing
what the fuck

this is actually amazing
#21 3 4 2 Frags
Wow, this is going to be awesome. I'm so excited to watch this.
Wow, this is going to be awesome. I'm so excited to watch this.
#22 1 2 0 Frags
YEE BABY LET'S DO THIS
YEE BABY LET'S DO THIS
#23 26 27 25 Frags
wow root+6 not invited, fucking heretical
wow root+6 not invited, fucking heretical
#24 11 12 10 Frags
just got a zowie fk yesterday, great mouse, thanks for doing this. cant wait to see!
just got a zowie fk yesterday, great mouse, thanks for doing this. cant wait to see!
#25 12 13 11 Frags
tf2 is ded
tf2 is ded [img]http://www.chatslang.com/images/shortcuts/twitch/admins/kappa.png[/img]
#26 11 12 10 Frags
Zowie is the fucking greatest.
Zowie is the fucking greatest.
#27 44 45 43 Frags
why did the top im team get an invite but not top main?

Nonetheless I am really excited for this.
why did the top im team get an invite but not top main?

Nonetheless I am really excited for this.
#28 27 28 26 Frags
with improvements? it says harbleu is still on the mix^ roster..
with improvements? it says harbleu is still on the mix^ roster..
#29 4 5 3 Frags
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc[/youtube]
#30 2 3 1 Frags
YES
YES
Please log in or register to post a comment
Live Streams
Team Fortress 2
Dota 2
CS:GO
Advertisement