Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
4 Frags +

Edit: I'll play in esea or cevo

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bmcs777/
http://sizzlingstats.com/player/76561198044492220

Hey, I am bmc, I am looking to play mid/high open next season, preferably roamer (open to lower level pocket and med). I have had 6 seasons of competitive play, one and a half seasons in esea. I am available every night anytime.

experience
Highlander:
season 7 ugc steel pyro (Tint of Blue)
Season 8 ugc silver spy (Tint of blue)
Season 9 ugc steel scout (fairy tale)
Season 10 ugc steel spy (What is this?)
season 11 ugc gold (everyclass) (Tint of Blue)

Sixes:
Season 9 ugc steel scout (Delpin with delpo)
Season 10 ugc steel scout (Delpin with delpo)
Season 11 ugc steel Soldier (Tag / V@seline)
Season 12 ugc silver soldier / Medic ( V@seline)
Season 15 esea open Build a Morin Workshop
first half season 5 cevo open rolling dank on the flank
second half inspire e-sports

Edit: I'll play in esea or cevo

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bmcs777/
http://sizzlingstats.com/player/76561198044492220

Hey, I am bmc, I am looking to play mid/high open next season, preferably roamer (open to lower level pocket and med). I have had 6 seasons of competitive play, one and a half seasons in esea. I am available every night anytime.

experience
Highlander:
season 7 ugc steel pyro (Tint of Blue)
Season 8 ugc silver spy (Tint of blue)
Season 9 ugc steel scout (fairy tale)
Season 10 ugc steel spy (What is this?)
season 11 ugc gold (everyclass) (Tint of Blue)

Sixes:
Season 9 ugc steel scout (Delpin with delpo)
Season 10 ugc steel scout (Delpin with delpo)
Season 11 ugc steel Soldier (Tag / V@seline)
Season 12 ugc silver soldier / Medic ( V@seline)
Season 15 esea open Build a Morin Workshop
first half season 5 cevo open rolling dank on the flank
second half inspire e-sports
1 Frags +

His roamer is really solid, not necessarily a dm carry but a smart player who plays for the team and has good bombs. Also will never ditch a team even if things are going rough so he has that going for him, gl.

His roamer is really solid, not necessarily a dm carry but a smart player who plays for the team and has good bombs. Also will never ditch a team even if things are going rough so he has that going for him, gl.
2 Frags +

bradley is the greatest. he will show up consistently, kill lots of dudes, creepily hit on your women, and die to needles. 10/10 a fantastic person to know :3

bradley is the greatest. he will show up consistently, kill lots of dudes, creepily hit on your women, and die to needles. 10/10 a fantastic person to know :3
0 Frags +

Top 10 Plays Brad BMC Smith

hes like hella nice its really scary, and hes pretty good at roamer, and hes super awesome so yea

Top 10 Plays Brad BMC Smith

hes like hella nice its really scary, and hes pretty good at roamer, and hes super awesome so yea
0 Frags +

I like guy, he cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

but seriously BMC is cool guy, would play with on team any day.

I like guy, he cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

but seriously BMC is cool guy, would play with on team any day.
0 Frags +

I played with him last season, he's really cool and also good. He can shoot rockets and stuff but I have no idea how his pocket or medic is though. Only issue is his availability but that's not an issue if your schedule is organized.

I played with him last season, he's really cool and also good. He can shoot rockets and stuff but I have no idea how his pocket or medic is though. Only issue is his availability but that's not an issue if your schedule is organized.
3 Frags +

Was in extv top ten cause he got lucky, solid roamer. Lost to a Euro in a rap battle so if you need a freestyle rapper don't pick him up. other wise good gamesense and a solid pick up for mid open.

Was in extv top ten cause he got lucky, solid roamer. Lost to a Euro in a rap battle so if you need a freestyle rapper don't pick him up. other wise good gamesense and a solid pick up for mid open.
0 Frags +

Good player, fun guy. +1

Good player, fun guy. +1
0 Frags +

BRADDDDD
the best roamer

BRADDDDD
the best roamer
0 Frags +

Brad is the one of my best friends and I really enjoy playing with him. Great dm great guy. Even has a eXtv top play, what a god. pick this beast up.

Brad is the one of my best friends and I really enjoy playing with him. Great dm great guy. Even has a eXtv top play, what a god. pick this beast up.
0 Frags +

Mr. Brad is really committed and improves pretty fast. Would do well playing pretty much any class on a mid-high open team.

Mr. Brad is really committed and improves pretty fast. Would do well playing pretty much any class on a mid-high open team.
0 Frags +

brad is so good dude please pick him up he'll impress you and get more #1 plays

i had to post twice b/c brad is like fruit snacks you just wanna keep on nibblin

brad is so good dude please pick him up he'll impress you and get more #1 plays

i had to post twice b/c brad is like fruit snacks you just wanna keep on nibblin
0 Frags +

i also had to post twice to say that big beamer is like a ray of sunshine in your mumble that you'll wish you could have around you 24/7. I've been on a team with him and somehow he never raged at me so 10/10 on attitude, and he is very smart at video gaming so you should play with him for a full season. he also dreams of being allowed to go sniper in games so u shud let him follow his dreams (i think, maybe he wants to play big boy classes all the time)

i also had to post twice to say that big beamer is like a ray of sunshine in your mumble that you'll wish you could have around you 24/7. I've been on a team with him and somehow he never raged at me so 10/10 on attitude, and he is very smart at video gaming so you should play with him for a full season. he also dreams of being allowed to go sniper in games so u shud let him follow his dreams (i think, maybe he wants to play big boy classes all the time)
0 Frags +

Bump, team died, I'm looking to play cevo mid open, want a dedicated team that doesn't scrim too late :/ (is that even a thing?)

Bump, team died, I'm looking to play cevo mid open, want a dedicated team that doesn't scrim too late :/ (is that even a thing?)
0 Frags +

cool guy, smart roamer

cool guy, smart roamer
0 Frags +

Bump, team is dead again, looking to play next season, i want to win games. mid +.

Bump, team is dead again, looking to play next season, i want to win games. mid +.
0 Frags +

Bump, mid high please. i play roamer (everyone does yolo) but ill try pocket or med idc.

Bump, mid high please. i play roamer (everyone does yolo) but ill try pocket or med idc.
-2 Frags +

Very, very good player. Played an IM team, getting destroyed and he kept a calm head and tone. Even took over main calling. I'm jealous that I can't take him and any team that picks him up will be genuinally happy. I can see him playing high open easy.

Very, very good player. Played an IM team, getting destroyed and he kept a calm head and tone. Even took over main calling. I'm jealous that I can't take him and any team that picks him up will be genuinally happy. I can see him playing high open easy.
0 Frags +

bump 8)

bump 8)
0 Frags +

Bumping, Just finished finals and school so i should have all the time in the world for playing tf2, let add me!

Bumping, Just finished finals and school so i should have all the time in the world for playing tf2, let add me!
0 Frags +

too embarrassed to say he plays on my HL team

too embarrassed to say he plays on my HL team
0 Frags +

Bump, Now that it is summer, I can play anytime, so if that deterred you before, please love me now.

Bump, Now that it is summer, I can play anytime, so if that deterred you before, please love me now.
0 Frags +

I guess its another bump, my team died, I hope i can get on a team for this season!

I guess its another bump, my team died, I hope i can get on a team for this season!
0 Frags +

I've known Bmc for over a year. He's always been a cool guy and is a very reliable roamer. He always does his best to improve himself.

Good luck in your search buddy.

I've known Bmc for over a year. He's always been a cool guy and is a very reliable roamer. He always does his best to improve himself.

Good luck in your search buddy.
0 Frags +

Is this only for Cevo?

Is this only for Cevo?
0 Frags +

nope, idc which league.

nope, idc which league.
1 Frags +

Bump I want to play this season....

Bump I want to play this season....
2 Frags +

if you're a mid-high team and u want a dedicated roamer who'll never bail on you and will be a calm, cool guy with solid gamesense and good jumps you should have picked him up a long time ago but now also works

if you're a mid team and bmc agrees to pocket/med for you you're in luck b/c he'll make your team a lot better through the season and he'll never rage if you lose. if u ignore him and dont listen to his suggestions (he's always nice) then u dont deserve him but he still wont rage at you i guess.

tl;dr let him play video games

if you're a mid-high team and u want a dedicated roamer who'll never bail on you and will be a calm, cool guy with solid gamesense and good jumps you should have picked him up a long time ago but now also works

if you're a mid team and bmc agrees to pocket/med for you you're in luck b/c he'll make your team a lot better through the season and he'll never rage if you lose. if u ignore him and dont listen to his suggestions (he's always nice) then u dont deserve him but he still wont rage at you i guess.

tl;dr let him play video games
1 Frags +

I can't say anything about his medic skills but he has great dm as roamer and is open to criticism.

I can't say anything about his medic skills but he has great dm as roamer and is open to criticism.
1 Frags +

how has no one picked up bmc yet? this confuses me, because hes really a great guy and I would play with him any day of the week.

how has no one picked up bmc yet? this confuses me, because hes really a great guy and I would play with him any day of the week.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.