Upvote Upvoted 22 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Funding competitive prizepools through items
19 Frags +

I have really never thought of this until I received a newsletter from FaceIt

I know big teams in dota already have official workshop pages with team specific items to help fund their operations, this could really work for us with the right plan.

The FACEIT Weapon Skins Offensive!

FACEIT has been working on innovative ways to create daily CS:GO action for players, with our pick up games system, Points Cups and our Monthly Championship. As most of you know, we are driven by the belief that giving back to the community is the best way to grow our product.

As such, over the last 2 months we have been working with some of the top CS:GO weapon designers to create weapon skins, whose potential revenues will be committed to the prize money of upcoming tournaments. Any potential revenue we may receive from these items will see 80% of each dollar go into our competitions prize pool, while the remaining 20% will be given to the artist for their efforts.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/450659626832875283/08ED88ACCB4A0C9663D16C34DAEA878DB8FA046D/637x358.resizedimage
The weapon skins will be placed in the CS:GO Workshop one by one in the coming days. Vote on them, give us feedback, and let Valve know if you’d like to see them in a future weapon case. You can see the skins from our Workshop page!

It's kind of a long shot but it could be a very sustainable way of funding competitive prizepools. It would need the right kind of people, (afaik there are a lot of item makers that play competitive) and the synergy between them and the leagues.

We don't really have official support from valve but we could make our own self support with this.

And with TF2 making $140 Million last year alone you get an idea how much a single item could help.

Just throwing the idea out there, but I'm up to help if anyone wants to do a more organized plan for this.

I have really never thought of this until I received a newsletter from FaceIt

I know big teams in dota already have official workshop pages with team specific items to help fund their operations, this could really work for us with the right plan.

[quote]The FACEIT Weapon Skins Offensive!

FACEIT has been working on innovative ways to create daily CS:GO action for players, with our pick up games system, Points Cups and our Monthly Championship. As most of you know, we are driven by the belief that giving back to the community is the best way to grow our product.

As such, over the last 2 months we have been working with some of the top CS:GO weapon designers to create weapon skins, whose potential revenues will be committed to the prize money of upcoming tournaments. Any potential revenue we may receive from these items will see 80% of each dollar go into our competitions prize pool, while the remaining 20% will be given to the artist for their efforts.

[img]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/450659626832875283/08ED88ACCB4A0C9663D16C34DAEA878DB8FA046D/637x358.resizedimage[/img]
The weapon skins will be placed in the CS:GO Workshop one by one in the coming days. Vote on them, give us feedback, and let Valve know if you’d like to see them in a future weapon case. You can see the skins from our [url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/faceitcom/myworkshopfiles/?appid=730]Workshop page![/url][/quote]

It's kind of a long shot but it could be a very sustainable way of funding competitive prizepools. It would need the right kind of people, (afaik there are a lot of item makers that play competitive) and the synergy between them and the leagues.

We don't really have official support from valve but we could make our own self support with this.

And with TF2 making [url=http://www.superdataresearch.com/blog/us-digital-games-market/]$140 Million last year alone[/url] you get an idea how much a single item could help.

Just throwing the idea out there, but I'm up to help if anyone wants to do a more organized plan for this.
21 Frags +

If it were team specific, well, then teams have to stay together long enough to have a recognizable branding.

Might work for ETF2L or TF.TV.

If it were team specific, well, then teams have to stay together long enough to have a recognizable branding.

27 Frags +

Where's that guy that made the platinum shirts.

Make a platinum hat.

Where's that guy that made the platinum shirts.

Make a platinum hat.
8 Frags +
KanecoWe don't really have official support from valve but we could make our own self support with this.

Only if Valve puts it in the game

[quote=Kaneco]
[/quote]
Only if Valve puts it in the game
4 Frags +
atmoIf it were team specific, well, then teams have to stay together long enough to have a recognizable branding.

Afaik items submitted to workshop can't contain any branding so they would have to be interesting items and shouldn't have any logo or image directly associated with the league, but they could still contain the same color scheme like the weapon above.

freakinKanecoWe don't really have official support from valve but we could make our own self support with this.Only if Valve puts it in the game

Why the instant pessimism? I know it's totally different but it has been done in the past.

Ex: Na'Vi dota2 workshop (some items were already added to dota 2)

I see no reason for them to hold a really good item hostage only because it was a product of the competitive scene, unless they had any real grudge against us

[quote=atmo]If it were team specific, well, then teams have to stay together long enough to have a recognizable branding.

Might work for ETF2L or TF.TV.[/quote]
Afaik items submitted to workshop can't contain any branding so they would have to be interesting items and shouldn't have any logo or image directly associated with the league, but they could still contain the same color scheme like the weapon above.

[quote=freakin][quote=Kaneco]
[/quote]
Only if Valve puts it in the game[/quote]
Why the instant pessimism? I know it's totally different but it has been done in the past.

Ex: [url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/natus_vincere/myworkshopfiles/?section=collections&appid=570]Na'Vi dota2 workshop[/url] (some items were already added to dota 2)

I see no reason for them to hold a really good item hostage only because it was a product of the competitive scene, unless they had any real grudge against us
50 Frags +
synchroWhere's that guy that made the platinum shirts.

Make a platinum hat.

http://i.imgur.com/Bk8AggW.png

[quote=synchro]Where's that guy that made the platinum shirts.

Make a platinum hat.[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bk8AggW.png[/img]
2 Frags +

OK, well it would have to be a hat or a misc. A new weapon wouldn't move units and wouldn't represent the comp community anyway because nobody would use it.

It would also have to be something really cool so as to make it desirable to non-competitive players as well. While league medals and badges and so on are interesting, they aren't conspicuous enough for most players to want them in order to stand out.

OK, well it would have to be a hat or a misc. A new weapon wouldn't move units and wouldn't represent the comp community anyway because nobody would use it.

It would also have to be something [i]really cool[/i] so as to make it desirable to non-competitive players as well. While league medals and [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=167812706]badges[/url] and so on are interesting, they aren't conspicuous enough for most players to want them in order to stand out.
17 Frags +

This has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.

This has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.
2 Frags +
TLRThis has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.

It has been talked about adding an official item with valve to support competitive tf2, AFAIk it hasn't been talked about really making that item and just submitting it without any affiliation to valve just like another content creator.

[quote=TLR]This has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.[/quote]
It has been talked about adding an official item with valve to support competitive tf2, AFAIk it hasn't been talked about really making that item and just submitting it without any affiliation to valve just like another content creator.
-25 Frags +
synchroWhere's that guy that made the platinum shirts.

Make a platinum hat.

plat spy mask?

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Poker-Night-at-the-Inventory-2-Leaked-Through-TF2-Promo-Items-List-2.png?1363257383

heh

description: welcome to the game.

[quote=synchro]Where's that guy that made the platinum shirts.

Make a platinum hat.[/quote]

plat spy mask?

[img]http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Poker-Night-at-the-Inventory-2-Leaked-Through-TF2-Promo-Items-List-2.png?1363257383[/img]

heh

description: welcome to the game.
9 Frags +

i'd jump all over a tf.tv/ozfortress/etf2l branded rocket launcher

i'd jump all over a tf.tv/ozfortress/etf2l branded rocket launcher
1 Frags +
KanecoTLRThis has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.It has been talked about adding an official item with valve to support competitive tf2, AFAIk it hasn't been talked about really making that item and just submitting it without any affiliation to valve just like another content creator.

This has all been discussed before. Very few items from the Workshop make it into the game or are ever even really considered. If you'd like to make an item with a tf.tv or etf2l or whatever theme, then pitch it to us here, you may get a better response. As of now, you're just saying that people should donate their time to make a skin, submit it to the workshop, and if it gets in, to donate that money to prize funds.

[quote=Kaneco][quote=TLR]This has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.[/quote]
It has been talked about adding an official item with valve to support competitive tf2, AFAIk it hasn't been talked about really making that item and just submitting it without any affiliation to valve just like another content creator.[/quote]

This has all been discussed before. Very few items from the Workshop make it into the game or are ever even really considered. If you'd like to make an item with a tf.tv or etf2l or whatever theme, then pitch it to us here, you may get a better response. As of now, you're just saying that people should donate their time to make a skin, submit it to the workshop, and if it gets in, to donate that money to prize funds.
3 Frags +
Mr_OwlKanecoTLRThis has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.It has been talked about adding an official item with valve to support competitive tf2, AFAIk it hasn't been talked about really making that item and just submitting it without any affiliation to valve just like another content creator.

No, I'm suggesting that if there are skilled community members interested we could actually make a solid plan for this just like FaceIt did and donate our time to the community just like countless other people did before.

What has been discussed before was getting Valve's seal of approval for an official item to support the competitive community. Never an independent item. As I said if there was a really good item submitted to the workshop I can't think of a single reason for them to not accept it if they don't hold a grudge against us.

[quote=Mr_Owl][quote=Kaneco][quote=TLR]This has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.[/quote]
It has been talked about adding an official item with valve to support competitive tf2, AFAIk it hasn't been talked about really making that item and just submitting it without any affiliation to valve just like another content creator.[/quote]

This has all been discussed before. Very few items from the Workshop make it into the game or are ever even really considered. If you'd like to make an item with a tf.tv or etf2l or whatever theme, then pitch it to us here, you may get a better response. As of now, you're just saying that people should donate their time to make a skin, submit it to the workshop, and if it gets in, to donate that money to prize funds.[/quote]

No, I'm suggesting that if there are skilled community members interested we could actually make a solid plan for this just like FaceIt did and donate our time to [b]the community[/b] just like countless other people did before.

What has been discussed before was getting Valve's seal of approval for an official item to support the competitive community. Never an independent item. As I said if there was a really good item submitted to the workshop I can't think of a single reason for them to not accept it if they don't hold a grudge against us.
2 Frags +

I forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.

I forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.
-1 Frags +
KanecoMr_OwlKanecoTLRThis has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.It has been talked about adding an official item with valve to support competitive tf2, AFAIk it hasn't been talked about really making that item and just submitting it without any affiliation to valve just like another content creator.

No, I'm suggesting that if there are skilled community members interested we could actually make a solid plan for this just like FaceIt did and donate our time to the community just like countless other people did before.

Just because you didn't ever read the discussion doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Modelling hats is not really a group activity. If a person wanted to model a hat that later got accepted through the workshop via Valve's selection process (just like all the other items are. I am not talking about getting Valve's support) and then donate the money they received to the community, that's great. But it's still just donating money to prize pots.

[quote=Kaneco][quote=Mr_Owl][quote=Kaneco][quote=TLR]This has been talked about since items came out. Unlikely to ever happen for tf2.[/quote]

This has all been discussed before. Very few items from the Workshop make it into the game or are ever even really considered. If you'd like to make an item with a tf.tv or etf2l or whatever theme, then pitch it to us here, you may get a better response. As of now, you're just saying that people should donate their time to make a skin, submit it to the workshop, and if it gets in, to donate that money to prize funds.[/quote]

No, I'm suggesting that if there are skilled community members interested we could actually make a solid plan for this just like FaceIt did and donate our time to [b]the community[/b] just like countless other people did before.

What has been discussed before was getting Valve's seal of approval for an official item to support the competitive community. Never an independent item. As I said if there was a really good item submitted to the workshop I can't think of a single reason for them to not accept it if they don't hold a grudge against us.[/quote]

Just because you didn't ever read the discussion doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Modelling hats is not really a group activity. If a person wanted to model a hat that later got accepted through the workshop via Valve's selection process (just like all the other items are. I am not talking about getting Valve's support) and then donate the money they received to the community, that's great. But it's still just donating money to prize pots.
2 Frags +
Mr_OwlJust because you didn't ever read the discussion doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Modelling hats is not really a group activity. If a person wanted to model a hat that later got accepted through the workshop via Valve's selection process (just like all the other items are. I am not talking about getting Valve's support) and then donate the money they received to the community, that's great. But it's still just donating money to prize pots.

It's not as straightforward as that. If any creator partnered with a league they would get the whole league userbase support behind him, boosting the item itself, if it got in, it would be in part due to our support so I don't think how splitting revenues would actually be unjust, much less if you actually like the competitive community.

FaceIt is doing it, why couldn't we follow suit? No one ever got anything done for not even trying. I would be up to help, not in the item department but I could help setting up anything people need.

[quote=Mr_Owl]
Just because you didn't ever read the discussion doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Modelling hats is not really a group activity. If a person wanted to model a hat that later got accepted through the workshop via Valve's selection process (just like all the other items are. I am not talking about getting Valve's support) and then donate the money they received to the community, that's great. But it's still just donating money to prize pots.[/quote]
It's not as straightforward as that. If any creator partnered with a league they would get the whole league userbase support behind him, boosting the item itself, if it got in, it would be in part due to our support so I don't think how splitting revenues would actually be unjust, much less if you actually like the competitive community.

FaceIt is doing it, why couldn't we follow suit? No one ever got anything done for not even trying. I would be up to help, not in the item department but I could help setting up anything people need.
-3 Frags +

The competitive scene of tf2 is such a small portion of the userbase that the votes you'd gain from them are basically meaningless. If I was skilled I could make a cool-looking hat that was an homage to tf.tv and I could get those community votes without any sort of partnership. Even then, do you think a cool tf.tv hat is going to gain enough votes compared to some fuckin derpy hooves or epik gaben glasses?

We are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.

The competitive scene of tf2 is such a small portion of the userbase that the votes you'd gain from them are basically meaningless. If I was skilled I could make a cool-looking hat that was an homage to tf.tv and I could get those community votes without any sort of partnership. Even then, do you think a cool tf.tv hat is going to gain enough votes compared to some fuckin derpy hooves or epik gaben glasses?

We are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.
3 Frags +

We're bigger than you think (check zoob's logs.tf stats) and the competitive community has a huge influence and contribution on the tf2 community (just discussed this over at the etf2l forums). It would be easy to get a huge following for one of these items even if it was just from the competitive scene because people who don't usually vote on the workshop would do it for this item.

I also said it couldn't have branding in it so it would have to be a interesting and thoughtful item just like the other ones (it would just have the advantage of having a huge support from the ground up), I don't see how it couldn't get picked over the other ones.

I also totally disagree with this sentence, you could not be more wrong.

Mr_OwlWe are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.
We're bigger than you think (check zoob's logs.tf stats) and the competitive community has a huge influence and contribution on the tf2 community (just discussed this over at the etf2l forums). It would be easy to get a huge following for one of these items even if it was just from the competitive scene because people who don't usually vote on the workshop would do it for this item.

I also said it couldn't have branding in it so it would have to be a interesting and thoughtful item just like the other ones (it would just have the advantage of having a huge support from the ground up), I don't see how it couldn't get picked over the other ones.

I also totally disagree with this sentence, you could not be more wrong.
[quote=Mr_Owl]
We are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.[/quote]
7 Frags +
turtsmcgurtsI forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.

im fairly certain it was map makers that made that much, but I could be wrong.
some silly hat might bring in the dosh

KanecoI also totally disagree with this sentence, you could not be more wrong.Mr_OwlWe are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.

you cant disagree that the majority of TF2 players have a really low sense of humor with the amount of spycrabs and pootis shit you still see around after 7 years.

[quote=turtsmcgurts]I forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.[/quote]

[quote=Kaneco]I also totally disagree with this sentence, you could not be more wrong.
[quote=Mr_Owl]
We are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.[/quote][/quote]

you cant disagree that the majority of TF2 players have a really low sense of humor with the amount of spycrabs and pootis shit you still see around after 7 years.
6 Frags +
downpourturtsmcgurtsI forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.im fairly certain it was map makers that made that much, but I could be wrong.

The polycount item creators made bank.

[quote=downpour][quote=turtsmcgurts]I forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.[/quote]
some silly hat might bring in the dosh[/quote]
The polycount item creators made [i]bank[/i].
4 Frags +
downpourKanecoI also totally disagree with this sentence, you could not be more wrong.Mr_OwlWe are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.

I could easily argue this has been one of the best and most mature and creative communities I have been a part of. I wouldn't still be playing tf2 if it wasn't for it. SO yeah I dont agree with that and I also don't agree we couldn't get an item in without valve support.

btw, both faceit items were submitted today and they are already on the main page of the csgo workshop with over 100 ratings

[quote=downpour]
[quote=Kaneco]I also totally disagree with this sentence, you could not be more wrong.
[quote=Mr_Owl]
We are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.[/quote][/quote]

you cant disagree that the majority of TF2 players have a really low sense of humor with the amount of spycrabs and pootis shit you still see around after 7 years.[/quote]
I could easily argue this has been one of the best and most mature and creative communities I have been a part of. I wouldn't still be playing tf2 if it wasn't for it. SO yeah I dont agree with that and I also don't agree we couldn't get an item in without valve support.

btw, both faceit items were submitted today and they are already on the main page of the csgo workshop with over 100 ratings
13 Frags +

So much pessimism, - frag the people trying to promote new ideas for helping the comp scene and + frag the ones shitting on the ideas, nothing will happen if we just keep on going like this until TF2 is no longer played so we might as well try and think of something

So much pessimism, - frag the people trying to promote new ideas for helping the comp scene and + frag the ones shitting on the ideas, nothing will happen if we just keep on going like this until TF2 is no longer played so we might as well try and think of something
0 Frags +
KanecodownpourKanecoI also totally disagree with this sentence, you could not be more wrong.Mr_OwlWe are a very small minority of a very childish userbase, and without Valve support we're not getting a weapon through the Workshop.

i said majority of TF2 players, not members of the competitive community. i never said it was impossible to get an item in.

[quote=Kaneco][quote=downpour]
[quote=Mr_Owl]

you cant disagree that the majority of TF2 players have a really low sense of humor with the amount of spycrabs and pootis shit you still see around after 7 years.[/quote]
I could easily argue this has been one of the best and most mature and creative communities I have been a part of. I wouldn't still be playing tf2 if it wasn't for it. SO yeah I dont agree with that and I also don't agree we couldn't get an item in without valve support.[/quote]
i said majority of TF2 players, not members of the competitive community. i never said it was impossible to get an item in.
cp_process, cp_metalworks
5 Frags +
downpourturtsmcgurtsI forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.

Map makers definitely don't make as much as item makers. Stamps are a dollar each, and I get the whole dollar (where the item makers split the cost of the item) but the amount of people buying hats/weapons is orders of magnitude larger. Get an especially popular item and people will go crazy buying it. A stamp is a stamp, its just a donation saying "good job on that thing you made".

[quote=downpour][quote=turtsmcgurts]I forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.[/quote]

[/quote]

Map makers definitely don't make as much as item makers. Stamps are a dollar each, and I get the whole dollar (where the item makers split the cost of the item) but the amount of people buying hats/weapons is orders of magnitude larger. Get an especially popular item and people will go crazy buying it. A stamp is a stamp, its just a donation saying "good job on that thing you made".
-2 Frags +

Maybe there should be specific items tied to maps, so that in order to buy the item you have to buy a bundle that supports the map.

Maybe there should be specific items tied to maps, so that in order to buy the item you have to buy a bundle that supports the map.
24 Frags +

the "its not badlands" map-pack

[i]the "its not badlands" map-pack[/i]
45 Frags +

eXclusive screenshots of a failed project i never got to work properly

http://i.imgur.com/N11CAWd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XmUGczE.jpg

eXclusive screenshots of a failed project i never got to work properly

[img]http://i.imgur.com/N11CAWd.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XmUGczE.jpg[/img]
-2 Frags +
GgglygyeXclusive screenshots of a failed project i never got to work properly

http://i.imgur.com/N11CAWd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XmUGczE.jpg

The soldier skill enhancer hat!!

I'll take 4!

[quote=Ggglygy]eXclusive screenshots of a failed project i never got to work properly

[img]http://i.imgur.com/N11CAWd.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XmUGczE.jpg[/img][/quote]
The soldier skill enhancer hat!!

I'll take 4!
24 Frags +

Yes, hopefully valve puts in cl_skillenhance 1

Yes, hopefully valve puts in cl_skillenhance 1
0 Frags +
synchrodownpourturtsmcgurtsI forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.im fairly certain it was map makers that made that much, but I could be wrong.
The polycount item creators made bank.

yes yes, it was the poly creators! and that shit was only a week or two after release, i'd really like to know how much they've made total.

Kanecobtw, both faceit items were submitted today and they are already on the main page of the csgo workshop with over 100 ratings

for some reason i want to say that CSGO's comp scene is not only larger than TF2's, but is more accepted by the general playerbase. if I were them i'd reach out to the big name csgo sponsors (whoever they are) to spread the word on the item. larger prizepot = larger playbase = win for sponsors. sadly this isn't feasible for tf2 anymore :(

[quote=synchro][quote=downpour][quote=turtsmcgurts]I forget the name of the patch, but it was one of the first new item patches. They said that the people who made the items earned ~$45,000 each (who knows how much they've made now). if that was me the last thing I would be thinking about is donating anything to the competitive scene.[/quote]
some silly hat might bring in the dosh[/quote]
The polycount item creators made [i]bank[/i].[/quote]

yes yes, it was the poly creators! and that shit was only a week or two after release, i'd really like to know how much they've made total.

[quote=Kaneco]btw, both faceit items were submitted today and they are already on the main page of the csgo workshop with over 100 ratings[/quote]

for some reason i want to say that CSGO's comp scene is not only larger than TF2's, but is more accepted by the general playerbase. if I were them i'd reach out to the big name csgo sponsors (whoever they are) to spread the word on the item. larger prizepot = larger playbase = win for sponsors. sadly this isn't feasible for tf2 anymore :(
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.