Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Killstreak question
posted in Q/A Help
1 Frags +

Lets say you have a professional killstreak melee and a normal killstreak primary, can you see the facial effect from the killstreak melee when you get 5 kills with your primary? Or do you have to get 5 kills with your melee to see it?

Thanks in advance

Lets say you have a professional killstreak melee and a normal killstreak primary, can you see the facial effect from the killstreak melee when you get 5 kills with your primary? Or do you have to get 5 kills with your melee to see it?

Thanks in advance
2 Frags +

they stack as the same kill number, but you only show the effect of the weapon you're holding

so like if you have two different professional killstreaks with two different effects, the numbers combine together for killstreaks, but you only see one set of effects depending on what you're holding out when you reach 5 or 10 kills (they switch when you switch)

shoutouts to mangachu for researching this for me lol

they stack as the same kill number, but you only show the effect of the weapon you're holding

so like if you have two different professional killstreaks with two different effects, the numbers combine together for killstreaks, but you only see one set of effects depending on what you're holding out when you reach 5 or 10 kills (they switch when you switch)

0 Frags +

If you have the melee out you will see the eye effect I am pretty sure.

If you have the melee out you will see the eye effect I am pretty sure.
0 Frags +
Foxthey stack as the same kill number, but you only show the effect of the weapon you're holding

Thx to you and mang!

[quote=Fox]they stack as the same kill number, but you only show the effect of the weapon you're holding

shoutouts to mangachu for researching this for me lol[/quote]
Thx to you and mang!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.