Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Windows 7 Not Genuine Build 7601
posted in Hardware
1 Frags +

Now, I have no idea why this thing happened, since my windows copy is genuine and I bought it legit and I still have the CD / Key, yet I can't put in my code, when I try putting in my activation code it can't be done.
I used to have the Build 7600 Erorr, that kinda was easy to remove with "RemoveWAT", which worked pretty well.
But a couple weeks ago this happened, I started getting this "Build 7601 error" that my windows isn't genuine:

http://i.imgur.com/g2oLkyh.png

Anyone can help me? I googled so much and found nothing but "Call Microsoft" which in my case, isn't an option since there isn't an option like this here (or I'm wrong and there is, will check).
I ain't going to buy another key, that's for sure, so please help me out, what should I do to fix it?

Now, I have no idea why this thing happened, since my windows copy is genuine and I bought it legit and I still have the CD / Key, yet I can't put in my code, when I try putting in my activation code it can't be done.
I used to have the Build 7600 Erorr, that kinda was easy to remove with "RemoveWAT", which worked pretty well.
But a couple weeks ago this happened, I started getting this "Build 7601 error" that my windows isn't genuine:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/g2oLkyh.png[/img]
Anyone can help me? I googled so much and found nothing but "Call Microsoft" which in my case, isn't an option since there isn't an option like this here (or I'm wrong and there is, will check).
I ain't going to buy another key, that's for sure, so please help me out, what should I do to fix it?
1 Frags +

personally I would just pretend it was cracked and run windows loader (or removeWAT but that thing kinda blows). I don't know if thats the kind of advice you want lol

personally I would just pretend it was cracked and run windows loader (or removeWAT but that thing kinda blows). I don't know if thats the kind of advice you want lol
0 Frags +

this happened to my laptop years ago.
pretty sure I had to call in order to fix it
i do remember there being nothing online that helped though and i never found out why it happened

this happened to my laptop years ago.
pretty sure I had to call in order to fix it
i do remember there being nothing online that helped though and i never found out why it happened
1 Frags +

Reinstall windows? I had this happen to me with Vista and thats what I had to do :( Backup your shit first tho

Reinstall windows? I had this happen to me with Vista and thats what I had to do :( Backup your shit first tho
1 Frags +

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/24901-Windows-Loader-Current-release-information

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/24901-Windows-Loader-Current-release-information
-7 Frags +
JackyLegsI bought it legit

ha ha ha! your first mistake!

[quote=JackyLegs]I bought it legit[/quote]

0 Frags +
vileJackyLegsI bought it legit

I agree! God forbid you actually BUY a product and support the industry so they create new products!

[quote=vile][quote=JackyLegs]I bought it legit[/quote]

ha ha ha! your first mistake![/quote]

I agree! God forbid you actually BUY a product and support the industry so they create new products!
-5 Frags +
SchyligeI agree! God forbid you actually BUY a product and support the industry so they create new products!

im broke

[quote=Schylige]I agree! God forbid you actually BUY a product and support the industry so they create new products![/quote]
im broke
0 Frags +

$90 for an OEM copy. Worth it IMO

$90 for an OEM copy. Worth it IMO
4 Frags +

0$ for W7 ultimate. Worth it IMO

0$ for W7 ultimate. Worth it IMO
2 Frags +
wonderlandpersonally I would just pretend it was cracked and run windows loader (or removeWAT but that thing kinda blows). I don't know if thats the kind of advice you want lol

I already used RemoveWAT once I had the 7600 build erorr and now I can't use it again.
I'm gonna try the windows loader tho.

[quote=wonderland]personally I would just pretend it was cracked and run windows loader (or removeWAT but that thing kinda blows). I don't know if thats the kind of advice you want lol[/quote]
I already used RemoveWAT once I had the 7600 build erorr and now I can't use it again.
I'm gonna try the windows loader tho.
2 Frags +

FIXED thanks to this:

Rickhttp://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/24901-Windows-Loader-Current-release-information

My windows is all good and fixed again.

Thanks alot guys, it's amazing how everytime I run into a problem I come to this amazing community and in a couple of hours people start giving advices and trying help out.

I love this community.

FIXED thanks to this:

[quote=Rick]http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/24901-Windows-Loader-Current-release-information[/quote]

My windows is all good and fixed again.

Thanks alot guys, it's amazing how everytime I run into a problem I come to this amazing community and in a couple of hours people start giving advices and trying help out.

I love this community.
0 Frags +

I had also the 7601 and never really bothered with it. I got my windows not legal, and the only thing it seemed to do was removing my desktop background and I had to click cancel when I was asked to validate windows.
I just tried RemoveWAT (I never heard of that before), and itseems to work.
Next time I'll try the fix of Rick.

I had also the 7601 and never really bothered with it. I got my windows not legal, and the only thing it seemed to do was removing my desktop background and I had to click cancel when I was asked to validate windows.
I just tried RemoveWAT (I never heard of that before), and itseems to work.
Next time I'll try the fix of Rick.
1 Frags +
JackyLegsThanks alot guys, it's amazing how everytime I run into a problem I come to this amazing community and in a couple of hours people start giving advices and trying help out.

I love this community.

:o) :O)

vileJackyLegsI bought it legit

i lol'd even if no one else did

[quote=JackyLegs]Thanks alot guys, it's amazing how everytime I run into a problem I come to this amazing community and in a couple of hours people start giving advices and trying help out.

I love this community.[/quote]
:o) :O)

[quote=vile][quote=JackyLegs]I bought it legit[/quote]

ha ha ha! your first mistake![/quote]
i lol'd even if no one else did
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.