Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
ETF2L Premiership Week 1: Ayogurl Sugadaddy Hood Pussy Creepers vs. Evokate Gaming
posted in Events
ETA
Completed
DATE
Tuesday, Feb 11th
TIME
3:15 PM EST
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Admirable, HYS and Jon bring you live coverage of this previously wildcarded ETF2L Season 17 powered by Tt eSports Premiership fixture. Week 1 means a return to Granary and Gullywash for our camera crew. AYO are yet to have that breakthrough game where people stand up and take notice, but behind the scenes they have been upgrading their hardware and roster. Straight outta Norway, E-thug, enters as the British c-c-combobreaker replacing the mismatched Permzilla; he just wanted to have fun, guys. Mike and hawku have both acquired spiffy new gaming machines, but Sideshow will still be playing on a toaster until next week. La Berrichone de Châteauroux are going from strength to strength, with dmoule replacing the wayward Plapla, and are shaping up to be the main contender to topple Made In Germany. This should just be another victory on their road to playoffs, but one does not simply write-off this Mike and Starkie combination.

ETF2L Match Page
Map 1 - cp_granary
Map 2 - cp_gullywash_final1
Interviews
1 Frags +

Replaced :D

Replaced :D
3 Frags +

No discredit to anyone but I fail to see how losing perm is an upgrade on paper...

No discredit to anyone but I fail to see how losing perm is an upgrade on paper...
4 Frags +

no offence to anyone involved but surely the fenneks vs TLR game would be a lot better to cover??

no offence to anyone involved but surely the fenneks vs TLR game would be a lot better to cover??
EssentialsTF
1 Frags +

That was wildcarded

That was wildcarded
2 Frags +

these ayo gurl nerds are shit 5-0 5-0 frenchies

these ayo gurl nerds are shit 5-0 5-0 frenchies
11 Frags +

gl Bulle fuck these britfags #EVOKATE

gl Bulle fuck these britfags #EVOKATE
4 Frags +

britishdestroyer36

britishdestroyer36
2 Frags +
Sideshowthese ayo gurl nerds are shit 5-0 5-0 frenchies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cZKvb2G-Fs&t=137

[quote=Sideshow]these ayo gurl nerds are shit 5-0 5-0 frenchies[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cZKvb2G-Fs&t=137
4 Frags +

AYOGURL

AYOGURL
7 Frags +

Herehavepotato: NO I MEAN THE BRITS. SRSLY HALF OF THESE NERDS R SHY VIRGINS WHO NEVER EVEN TALKED TO A GURL IN RL. AND YET THEY AYO GURRRL ALL OVER THE PLACE

Herehavepotato: NO I MEAN THE BRITS. SRSLY HALF OF THESE NERDS R SHY VIRGINS WHO NEVER EVEN TALKED TO A GURL IN RL. AND YET THEY AYO GURRRL ALL OVER THE PLACE
1 Frags +

gg

gg
2 Frags +

Just finished watching the vod. Why weren't the capture point hud elements visible? I hope that's not a regular thing.

Just finished watching the vod. Why weren't the capture point hud elements visible? I hope that's not a regular thing.
EssentialsTF
1 Frags +

Its not, just an issue at the time. TF2 likes to be buggy now and again

Its not, just an issue at the time. TF2 likes to be buggy now and again
1 Frags +
Jon1155GamesIts not, just an issue at the time. TF2 likes to be buggy now and again

That's a good thing. Thanks for streaming. I always appreciate your camera work.

[quote=Jon1155Games]Its not, just an issue at the time. TF2 likes to be buggy now and again[/quote]
That's a good thing. Thanks for streaming. I always appreciate your camera work.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.