Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
Lawena problem
posted in Q/A Help
2 Frags +

Whenever I try to launch tf2 from lawena I get an error that says vpk.exe has stopped working. Then if I try to close the program the error window just pops back up. Someone please help me for the love of humanity!

Whenever I try to launch tf2 from lawena I get an error that says vpk.exe has stopped working. Then if I try to close the program the error window just pops back up. Someone please help me for the love of humanity!
0 Frags +

did you ever figure this out okie? I'm getting the same thing :/

did you ever figure this out okie? I'm getting the same thing :/
0 Frags +

Lawena straight up stopped working on me recently. Have either of you tried Source Recording Tool? It's been working fine for me.

Lawena straight up stopped working on me recently. Have either of you tried Source Recording Tool? It's been working fine for me.
-2 Frags +

im not sure what the problem is, but try to download maybe an older version of lawena, new versions of many recording tools cause a lot of problems like not loading, crashing , etc.

Or you can try a different recording tool, like Almie's or plDx. Also you can try to open up the task manager and set the priority for Lawena or other rec tools to high or realtime.

Anyways, good luck.

im not sure what the problem is, but try to download maybe an older version of lawena, new versions of many recording tools cause a lot of problems like not loading, crashing , etc.

Or you can try a different recording tool, like Almie's or plDx. Also you can try to open up the task manager and set the priority for Lawena or other rec tools to high or realtime.

Anyways, good luck.
0 Frags +

uncheck all of the custom enhanced particles

these

I'm not sure which one it is specifically, since some of them do work without crashing. so I just unchecked all of them and it works fine.

uncheck all of the custom enhanced particles

[url=http://i.imgur.com/VugkJOu.png]these[/url]

I'm not sure which one it is specifically, since some of them do work without crashing. so I just unchecked all of them and it works fine.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.