Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 6
ESEA-O S16 Happenings/Predictions
3 Frags +

Open. Where it all starts. Let's talk.

Standings (Open)
Player Transactions (Open)

Open. Where it all starts. Let's talk.

[url=http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=standings&division_id=2265]Standings (Open)[/url]
[url=http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=transactions&game_id=43&division_level=open]Player Transactions (Open)[/url]
1 Frags +

There are a lot of good teams this season despite it being 20 teams smaller than in the past, lots of the top matches look really close.

There are a lot of good teams this season despite it being 20 teams smaller than in the past, lots of the top matches look really close.
2 Frags +

I thought Large Gamers died.

Sadboys to take it? That roster looks preposterous.

I thought Large Gamers died.

Sadboys to take it? That roster looks preposterous.
1 Frags +

block from top gluttons!!

block from top gluttons!!
6 Frags +

I don't understand how rosters like Sadboys are allowed in Open. IM (or Main with 4 divs) seems much more realistic.

I don't understand how rosters like Sadboys are allowed in Open. IM (or Main with 4 divs) seems much more realistic.
10 Frags +

reimus team will die before preseasons over

also why is this team in open

reimus team will die before preseasons over
[url=http://play.esea.net/teams/81524]
also why is this team in open[/url]
4 Frags +
clorgreimus team will die before preseasons over

Tri using his newly acquired powers to the fullest

[quote=clorg]reimus team will die before preseasons over
also why is this team in open[/url][/quote]

Tri using his newly acquired powers to the fullest
-7 Frags +

didn't we go through this whole "invite players in open" thing last season? do we really have to go through the cycle again

didn't we go through this whole "invite players in open" thing last season? do we really have to go through the cycle again
7 Frags +
Air_didn't we go through this whole "invite players in open" thing last season? do we really have to go through the cycle again

I scrimmed this team, and they're not that amazing, but they're still a top contender. Most of them are offclassing.

[quote=Air_]didn't we go through this whole "invite players in open" thing last season? do we really have to go through the cycle again[/quote]
I scrimmed this team, and they're not [i]that[/i] amazing, but they're still a top contender. Most of them are offclassing.
13 Frags +

arizona iced out boys

how original

arizona iced out boys

how original
-10 Frags +
TurinI scrimmed this team, and they're not that amazing, but they're still a top contender. Most of them are offclassing.

thats my point rofl

[quote=Turin]
I scrimmed this team, and they're not [i]that[/i] amazing, but they're still a top contender. Most of them are offclassing.[/quote]
thats my point rofl
16 Frags +

Why is slin playing in open again?

Why is slin playing in open again?
14 Frags +

wow excuse u

[quote=clorg]reimus team will die before preseasons over[/quote]
wow excuse u
-9 Frags +

S A D B ☹ Y S

S A D B ☹ Y S
56 Frags +
sky_Why is slin playing in open again?

because thats where he belongs

[quote=sky_]Why is slin playing in open again?[/quote]

because thats where he belongs
7 Frags +

no expectations to exceed all expectations

no expectations to exceed all expectations
9 Frags +

At least they won't get the bonus prize money 8)

At least they won't get the bonus prize money 8)
2 Frags +

Yeah season after season open get stacked. Ah well good luck to those teams fighting for first.

Yeah season after season open get stacked. Ah well good luck to those teams fighting for first.
30 Frags +

i hope u die before preseasons over

i hope u die before preseasons over
23 Frags +

im sorry that was mean

im sorry that was mean
1 Frags +

im going to have fun even if we lose every game

scout is fun

im going to have fun even if we lose every game

scout is fun
4 Frags +

I'm super pumped to be on Demoman again.

I'm super pumped to be on Demoman again.
11 Frags +

All jokes aside, it's kinda wack that in a season where there is a special cash incentive for new teams of actual open range players to try their best and win open, there's a team comprised of almost exclusively invite sandbaggers that will likely win open (or at least place top 2)

All jokes aside, it's kinda wack that in a season where there is a special cash incentive for new teams of actual open range players to try their best and win open, there's a team comprised of almost exclusively invite sandbaggers that will likely win open (or at least place top 2)
7 Frags +
redbanAll jokes aside, it's kinda wack that in a season where there is a special cash incentive for new teams of actual open range players to try their best and win open, there's a team comprised of almost exclusively invite sandbaggers that will likely win open (or at least place top 2)

Pretty sure the extra $ came with a stipulation that the winning team WASNT full of ex invite players

[quote=redban]All jokes aside, it's kinda wack that in a season where there is a special cash incentive for new teams of actual open range players to try their best and win open, there's a team comprised of almost exclusively invite sandbaggers that will likely win open (or at least place top 2)[/quote]
Pretty sure the extra $ came with a stipulation that the winning team WASNT full of ex invite players
1 Frags +

#24 that's what he is saying, that the team made of invite sandbaggers might win and then none of that money goes to anyone which he thinks is lame because that was an incentive for people to join and try to play

#24 that's what he is saying, that the team made of invite sandbaggers might win and then none of that money goes to anyone which he thinks is lame because that was an incentive for people to join and try to play
0 Frags +

Oh I'd assumed it would have gone to the next team

Oh I'd assumed it would have gone to the next team
0 Frags +

eg to sponsor tf2 again

eg to sponsor tf2 again
7 Frags +

Pretty sure the money is supposed to be incentive to beat the sandbagging teams, not settle for losing to them.

Pretty sure the money is supposed to be incentive to beat the sandbagging teams, not settle for losing to them.
10 Frags +
PlatinumI'll give an extra $120 to a top 2 finisher that has no sandbagging ex-invite nerds on their team this season. Let's play video games.
[quote=Platinum]I'll give an extra $120 to a top 2 finisher that has no sandbagging ex-invite nerds on their team this season. Let's play video games.[/quote]
-9 Frags +

I feel like 90% of this community doesn't know that you can't just make new teams in IM+.

I feel like 90% of this community doesn't know that you can't just make new teams in IM+.
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 6
This thread has been locked.