Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
LFT high open pocket
4 Frags +

Hi. Looking to join a high open team who is committed to practice and wont disband like my last one. I like to think I'm an ok guy. I play mge alot and if you can deal with a 14 year old on your team, well I guess we'll see what happens from there.

Hi. Looking to join a high open team who is committed to practice and wont disband like my last one. I like to think I'm an ok guy. I play mge alot and if you can deal with a 14 year old on your team, well I guess we'll see what happens from there.
-3 Frags +

Played with super for 2 years, great guy, great DM, and great knowledge of the game. Practices daily and is very committed to improvement. I`d be bold enough to say that he has high main DM and gamesense. Give this guy a chance and pick him up.

There is just on tiny issue.

HE RELIES ON AIRSHOTS TO WIN IN MGE AND NOTHING CAN PROVE ME WRONG

Played with super for 2 years, great guy, great DM, and great knowledge of the game. Practices daily and is very committed to improvement. I`d be bold enough to say that he has high main DM and gamesense. Give this guy a chance and pick him up.

There is just on tiny issue.

[size=16]HE RELIES ON AIRSHOTS TO WIN IN MGE AND NOTHING CAN PROVE ME WRONG[/size]
15 Frags +
Super7100014 year old MasterFloofyAIRSHOTS

Yea, pretty much it.

[quote=Super71000]14 year old [/quote]
[quote=MasterFloofy][size=16]AIRSHOTS[/size][/quote]

Yea, pretty much it.
4 Frags +

Good kid, great soldiering skills. The young ones have the most free time to improve; he can get even better.

Good kid, great soldiering skills. The young ones have the most free time to improve; he can get even better.
1 Frags +

As far as little kids go you could do a lot worse.

His dm is pretty solid as well.

As far as little kids go you could do a lot worse.

His dm is pretty solid as well.
1 Frags +

Super has pretty good dm and a lot of dedication to improving. Even though he may be young, his attitude towards the game is definitely a positive aspect and I'm sure he'll improve greatly over time. Anyone in Open who still needs a Pocket should definitely give him a shot. :)

Super has pretty good dm and a lot of dedication to improving. Even though he may be young, his attitude towards the game is definitely a positive aspect and I'm sure he'll improve greatly over time. Anyone in Open who still needs a Pocket should definitely give him a shot. :)
-4 Frags +

The legendary UGC Steel Scout All-Star for last season, how could you not pick him up?

The legendary UGC Steel Scout All-Star for last season, how could you not pick him up?
0 Frags +

Super's young and sometimes it shows but once you get to know him better and don't constantly think about how old he is, his age shouldn't be a factor. He's got pretty good DM from MGE and it transitions well when he plays. He really cares about the game, has made a lot of improvements over time, and can really only keep getting better.

Super's young and sometimes it shows but once you get to know him better and don't constantly think about how old he is, his age shouldn't be a factor. He's got pretty good DM from MGE and it transitions well when he plays. He really cares about the game, has made a lot of improvements over time, and can really only keep getting better.
0 Frags +

Good DM, could definitely play on a high open team

Good DM, could definitely play on a high open team
newbie.tf
-3 Frags +

I played with super's team a few seasons ago and had to drop out due to scheduling issues. It's a shame the team died, they had some serious potential.

I don't notice super's age when I play with him, mainly because he's really freaking good at the game. With the right team, super will easily be one of the best pockets in open. He's got a serious hunger for competition, and am unrivaled drive to improve for his age.

Also, scout all star in ugc steel hl? It's basically a big deal.

I played with super's team a few seasons ago and had to drop out due to scheduling issues. It's a shame the team died, they had some serious potential.

I don't notice super's age when I play with him, mainly because he's really freaking good at the game. With the right team, super will easily be one of the best pockets in open. He's got a serious hunger for competition, and am unrivaled drive to improve for his age.

Also, scout all star in ugc steel hl? It's basically a big deal.
10 Frags +

has good dm and has shit gamesense

ps he is shit at scout

has good dm and has shit gamesense

ps he is shit at scout
-1 Frags +

strong dm committed to improving

strong dm committed to improving
-1 Frags +

gonna give this a rebump

gonna give this a rebump
0 Frags +

good DM, fun to play with, worth a tryout.

good DM, fun to play with, worth a tryout.
-4 Frags +

bump

bump
4 Frags +

If your team is not winning he throws hissy fits. He gets mad and blames his team.

Good DM. Pretty good game sense. Needs to grow up.

If your team is not winning he throws hissy fits. He gets mad and blames his team.

Good DM. Pretty good game sense. Needs to grow up.
1 Frags +

not his fault you guys don't listen to advice...I've been on a team with Super and he never complained after losing, as long as you at least made some effort to improve

not his fault you guys don't listen to advice...I've been on a team with Super and he never complained after losing, as long as you at least made some effort to improve
1 Frags +

IM dm easily, cant speak for his personality or gamesense however. gl

IM dm easily, cant speak for his personality or gamesense however. gl
26 Frags +

has more hours of mge than school

has more hours of mge than school
0 Frags +

bump

bump
2 Frags +

chill guy, good dm
failed his 6th grade final to win his playoffs match dedication

chill guy, good dm
failed his 6th grade final to win his playoffs match dedication
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.