DATE
Thursday, Apr 3rd
TIME
3:10 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
MotusTV
ABOUT

The penultimate game of the ETF2L Season 17 powered by Tt eSports Premiership is upon us; two teams enter, one team leaves - welcome to the thunderdome. The winner will earn the right to contest the number one spot next week against Made In Germany, guaranteeing themselves at least €300 and 6x Tt Theron Gaming Mice. When these two teams last faced off it was a convincing victory for a rejuvenated The Last Resort, adding another prized scalp to their collection that includes league leaders. What Awsomniacs lack in subtly they make up for in raw aggression; the embodiment of the "skill it" mentality - pick a fight and do more damage that your opponent. The Last Resort love to play the position and uber game, with their most recent pocket acquisition, KnOxXx, expertly carving teams open with many a well-timed Mirelin pop, but they are equally devastating in open play if you give HYS an opportunity to unload those stickies. Catch it live with Admirable, Getawhale and Ducky.

ETF2L Match Page | "TF2 by the Numbers – Season 17 Playoffs Round 2 AWS vs TLR" by Gentleman Jon
Map 1 - cp_badlands
Map 2 - koth_pro_viaduct_rc4
Map 3 - cp_granary
Interviews
2 Frags +

hypernia

hypernia
2 Frags +

t l r

t l r
2 Frags +

Casted tonight by MotusTV : http://fr.twitch.tv/motustv

Casted tonight by MotusTV : http://fr.twitch.tv/motustv
1 Frags +

VERY excited

VERY excited
10 Frags +

AWS should represent France in the next Olympics in Javelin as they all seem to be pretty good throwers.

AWS should represent France in the next Olympics in Javelin as they all seem to be pretty good throwers.
7 Frags +

This one goes straight to my favorite tf2 games of all time. Best game of the year no doubt for me.

All 3 maps were amazing, everyone should watch the VODs. Quality tf2 right here.

This one goes straight to my favorite tf2 games of all time. Best game of the year no doubt for me.

All 3 maps were amazing, everyone should watch the VODs. Quality tf2 right here.
2 Frags +

VODs are cut on Twitch and processing on YouTube. Time to sleep z_z

VODs are cut on Twitch and processing on YouTube. Time to sleep z_z
2 Frags +

This one was truly epic and came down to the wire! Seconding Kaneco - go watch!

This one was truly epic and came down to the wire! Seconding Kaneco - go watch!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.