Completed
DATE
Thursday, Apr 10th
TIME
3:10 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Join CommanderX, WARHURYEAH and Jon for the spectacular finale to the ETF2L Season 17 powered by Tt eSports Premiership Playoffs. Made In Germany have been waiting patiently for the last three weeks as their rivals have battled it out for the right to challenge them. The Last Resort have defended their second place finish in the main season to bring you the concluding half of the grudge match of the season. When these teams first met at the end of February, The Last Resort surprised everyone by taking two maps with KnOxXx as a pocket merc and since then he has joined the roster. Made In Germany have not been sleeping, acquiring Byte and Mike for the closing stages of their Premiership campaign. The absence of Kiler4fun is an obvious blow to TLR's ambitions of picking up €500 and 6x Tt Cronos Gaming Headsets but, they have nobody to blame but themselves on that front.

ETF2L Match Page | "Season 17 Grand Final Preview – TF2 by the Numbers" by Gentleman Jon
Intro
Map 1 - cp_badlands
Map 2 - cp_gullywash_final1
Map 3 - cp_granary
Interviews
4 Frags +

PLAY or BAN

(RIP kiler)

PLAY or BAN

(RIP kiler)
9 Frags +

Can't wait to watch this one. The ETF2L casts have been amazing all season, and made me a bona fide Euro fan. Excellent article too, Gentleman Jon!

Can't wait to watch this one. The ETF2L casts have been amazing all season, and made me a bona fide Euro fan. Excellent article too, Gentleman Jon!
-1 Frags +

Is it gonna be Flip on scout?

Is it gonna be Flip on scout?
2 Frags +
GetawhaleIs it gonna be Flip on scout?

Smzi said TLR have asked for wltrs who played with KnOxXx in Epsilon a few seasons ago, I don't know if MiG intend to allow him or not.

Thank you cuddle :)

[quote=Getawhale]Is it gonna be Flip on scout?[/quote]
Smzi said TLR have asked for wltrs who played with KnOxXx in Epsilon a few seasons ago, I don't know if MiG intend to allow him or not.

Thank you cuddle :)
13 Frags +

we allowed wltrs

we allowed wltrs
13 Frags +

wltrs4fun

last time you allowed a merc vs. TLR didn't end so well smizzy :>

wltrs4fun

last time you allowed a merc vs. TLR didn't end so well smizzy :>
1 Frags +

GO TLR!!

GO TLR!!
10 Frags +

Its hard to replace the tlr proclaimed best scout in europe so we not gonna be dicks and give them the 2nd best which is obviously wltrs

Its hard to replace the tlr proclaimed best scout in europe so we not gonna be dicks and give them the 2nd best which is obviously wltrs
7 Frags +

FLIPPY §§§

FLIPPY §§§
10 Frags +

Get hyped boys. Gonna get a shirt and tie going.

We are going full esports tonight

Get hyped boys. Gonna get a shirt and tie going.

6 Frags +
WARHURYEAHGet hyped boys. Gonna get a shirt and tie going.

http://puu.sh/837nM.png

:D

[quote=WARHURYEAH]Get hyped boys. Gonna get a shirt and tie going.

We are going full esports tonight[/quote]
[img]http://puu.sh/837nM.png[/img]

:D
23 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/unrf8pM.png

Just for reference

[img]http://i.imgur.com/unrf8pM.png[/img]

Just for reference
12 Frags +

Shoutouts to western european 15 ping privileged babies.

Shoutouts to western european 15 ping privileged babies.
7 Frags +

WELL THEN ADMIRABLE

also- TLR Mirelin: Mike, now your daddy byte will kiss you for doing identity better

WELL THEN ADMIRABLE

also- TLR Mirelin: Mike, now your daddy byte will kiss you for doing identity better
6 Frags +

This twitch chat...

This twitch chat...
2 Frags +

GO TLR!!!!!

GO TLR!!!!!
2 Frags +

the trash talk coming out

the trash talk coming out
serveme.tf
2 Frags +

gg!

gg!
1 Frags +

awesome game, well played both teams.

awesome game, well played both teams.
26 Frags +

The twitch chat during the game was an absolute outrage, i was sickened by what i saw tonight.

I wish we had active moderators to cut out the cancer of the highlander players.

The twitch chat during the game was an absolute outrage, i was sickened by what i saw tonight.

I wish we had active moderators to cut out the cancer of the highlander players.
7 Frags +

GO EMILIO!

GO EMILIO!
5 Frags +

Yeah, tftv need more chat moderators, this is the third time now where there has been spam and just a splew of shit coming from the chat.

Yeah, tftv need more chat moderators, this is the third time now where there has been spam and just a splew of shit coming from the chat.
1 Frags +
WARHURYEAHYeah, tftv need more chat moderators, this is the third time now where there has been spam and just a splew of shit coming from the chat.

I find it odd that the casters don't get mod status in advance. At least you are sure you have 1/2 active mods at all times

[quote=WARHURYEAH]Yeah, tftv need more chat moderators, this is the third time now where there has been spam and just a splew of shit coming from the chat.[/quote]
I find it odd that the casters don't get mod status in advance. At least you are sure you have 1/2 active mods at all times
1 Frags +

first final with no pauses?

first final with no pauses?
5 Frags +

One thing I'd like to mention, something I wrote in the etf2l match post and a lot of comments about the shit talking at the end of the match...

"The problem was down to myself and commanders end, we knew there would be shit talk and were promoting it and drawing more attention to it so I apologize. It would have been a better idea to bring them in separately so it ends on a more lighter and constructive note."

So yeah, I'm sorry if people were not pleased with the final moments, with hindsight it was pretty poor from us and we should have tried to keep it professional.

One thing I'd like to mention, something I wrote in the etf2l match post and a lot of comments about the shit talking at the end of the match...

"The problem was down to myself and commanders end, we knew there would be shit talk and were promoting it and drawing more attention to it so I apologize. It would have been a better idea to bring them in separately so it ends on a more lighter and constructive note."

So yeah, I'm sorry if people were not pleased with the final moments, with hindsight it was pretty poor from us and we should have tried to keep it professional.
1 Frags +

so tame.. don't even think the language was that bad

so tame.. don't even think the language was that bad
2 Frags +

Yeah what WAR and Mike said, it wasn't that bad but we should of focused of the game more in interviews etc. Live and learn.

I'm sure we'll sort out a wider range of mods too for chat.

Yeah what WAR and Mike said, it wasn't that bad but we should of focused of the game more in interviews etc. Live and learn.

I'm sure we'll sort out a wider range of mods too for chat.
5 Frags +

VODs should be appear on YouTube right about now.

Much love to everyone involved in the S17 coverage, especially our streamers Ducky and Jon, and the unsung kings of technology atmo, bluee, Arie and Gentleman Jon... maybe even huhy.

VODs should be appear on YouTube right about now.

Much love to everyone involved in the S17 coverage, especially our streamers Ducky and Jon, and the unsung kings of technology atmo, bluee, Arie and Gentleman Jon... maybe even huhy.
1 Frags +

Congratulations to the winners. The games were really exciting and that smzi sniper... damn

Congratulations to the winners. The games were really exciting and that smzi sniper... damn
-11 Frags +
MGEMikeso tame.. don't even think the language was that bad

It all depends on your standards, mate. In any way, the disdainful behaviour of our European TF2 elite towards their opponents in in-game chat put them far more into the vicinity of the proverbial brainless and penisless CoD slugs than I thought would be possible for representants of this friendly and accessible TF2 community. If you think that's the direction to go then good luck to you, sir. Makes you look like playing videogames is your remedy to compensate a micropenis.

[quote=MGEMike]so tame.. don't even think the language was that bad[/quote]

It all depends on your standards, mate. In any way, the disdainful behaviour of our European TF2 elite towards their opponents in in-game chat put them far more into the vicinity of the proverbial brainless and penisless CoD slugs than I thought would be possible for representants of this friendly and accessible TF2 community. If you think that's the direction to go then good luck to you, sir. Makes you look like playing videogames is your remedy to compensate a micropenis.
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.