Upvote Upvoted 33 Downvote Downvoted
lemme drop some knowledge
posted in Mentoring
27 Frags +

ive been getting requests for mentoring from several players in open/im so i figured i'd try something different. i want to get several open/im roamers and mentor all of you collectively. we'll pick a demo and watch it together, so you can learn from others mistakes and start recognizing incorrect decisions as they're developing. if you're interested hit me up

edit: not accepting any additional invites for the time being. if people aren't showing up i'll remove them and make room. gonna try to stay around ~15 people.

ive been getting requests for mentoring from several players in open/im so i figured i'd try something different. i want to get several open/im roamers and mentor all of you collectively. we'll pick a demo and watch it together, so you can learn from others mistakes and start recognizing incorrect decisions as they're developing. if you're interested hit me up

edit: not accepting any additional invites for the time being. if people aren't showing up i'll remove them and make room. gonna try to stay around ~15 people.
17 Frags +

added

added
25 Frags +

milo best advice i have for you is just make sure you have 300 at all times and pray

milo best advice i have for you is just make sure you have 300 at all times and pray
12 Frags +

cant you stream,so that everyone can learn?

cant you stream,so that everyone can learn?
15 Frags +

my upload tho

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3437523317.png

i've tried streaming @ ggly quality before but even that drops out every ~30 seconds because my ISP has a monopoly around here (no time warner, comcast, verizon, etc out this way) so they throttle the shit out of you anytime you actually try to use your bandwith. it's bad.

my upload tho
[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/3437523317.png[/img]

i've tried streaming @ ggly quality before but even that drops out every ~30 seconds because my ISP has a monopoly around here (no time warner, comcast, verizon, etc out this way) so they throttle the shit out of you anytime you actually try to use your bandwith. it's bad.
4 Frags +

help

help
11 Frags +

I could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.

I could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.
-1 Frags +

added

added
0 Frags +

added

added
0 Frags +

teach me bb

teach me bb
0 Frags +

added

added
0 Frags +

also added

also added
0 Frags +

added. i was a bit late so if there's too many people already it's straight

added. i was a bit late so if there's too many people already it's straight
3 Frags +
marmadukeGRYLLSi've tried streaming @ ggly quality

I think you're giving gigs stream quality too much credit

[quote=marmadukeGRYLLS]i've tried streaming @ ggly quality[/quote]

0 Frags +

added, thanks for doing this c:

added, thanks for doing this c:
0 Frags +

Added (Satguy)

Added (Satguy)
0 Frags +

im late but ill add you as soon as i can

im late but ill add you as soon as i can
7 Frags +

alright after protato i'm gonna stop accepting invites for the time being. we're 15 deep at the moment, should be interesting.

by the way if you're high open/IM i'm doing this as a group thing with the hopes that after a few sessions you'll help me help the lower level guys by doing separate sessions with them.

alright after protato i'm gonna stop accepting invites for the time being. we're 15 deep at the moment, should be interesting.

by the way if you're high open/IM i'm doing this as a group thing with the hopes that after a few sessions you'll help me help the lower level guys by doing separate sessions with them.
5 Frags +
BenroadsI could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.

i'll definitely take you up on that offer. if your schedule is relatively unchanged each week we can set up a specific day/time for a weekly stream.

also, fuck whoever got midhudson cable a 2.5 star rating on speedtest. i assume its midhudson mass voting 5 star to counter all the 1 star ratings from anyone who actually fucking has them as a provider

[quote=Benroads]I could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.[/quote]

i'll definitely take you up on that offer. if your schedule is relatively unchanged each week we can set up a specific day/time for a weekly stream.

also, fuck whoever got midhudson cable a 2.5 star rating on speedtest. i assume its midhudson mass voting 5 star to counter all the 1 star ratings from anyone who actually fucking has them as a provider
6 Frags +
BenroadsI could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.

I can vouch for this dude. He knows things.

[quote=Benroads]I could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.[/quote]

I can vouch for this dude. He knows things.
-4 Frags +

stream that shit

open source that bitch

stream that shit

open source that bitch
3 Frags +

all credit goes to ss for teaching marmaduke everything he knows

all credit goes to ss for teaching marmaduke everything he knows
-3 Frags +

maybe someone else in the mumble could stream for you?

Whoops, didn't see the post above.

[s]maybe someone else in the mumble could stream for you?[/s]

Whoops, didn't see the post above.
1 Frags +

Yeah, I don't think streaming is a problem, I can also stream and upload to YouTube if need be.

Yeah, I don't think streaming is a problem, I can also stream and upload to YouTube if need be.
1 Frags +
r4pturemarmadukeGRYLLSi've tried streaming @ ggly quality

i had identical settings to his. i think my longest consecutive time streaming was 45 seconds before my internet dropped it so hard i had to alt tab and reboot the stream.

[quote=r4pture][quote=marmadukeGRYLLS]i've tried streaming @ ggly quality[/quote]

I think you're giving gigs stream quality too much credit[/quote]

i had identical settings to his. i think my longest consecutive time streaming was 45 seconds before my internet dropped it so hard i had to alt tab and reboot the stream.
0 Frags +
marmadukeGRYLLSBenroadsI could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.

I'll hit you up on steam later and try to find a day we can both work with.

[quote=marmadukeGRYLLS][quote=Benroads]I could potentially stream this if you needed someone too. Would need to know a bit in advance so I could get stuff set up.[/quote]

also, fuck whoever got midhudson cable a 2.5 star rating on speedtest. i assume its midhudson mass voting 5 star to counter all the 1 star ratings from anyone who actually fucking has them as a provider[/quote]

I'll hit you up on steam later and try to find a day we can both work with.
17 Frags +
marmadukeGRYLLSmy upload tho
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3437523317.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3731913770.png

your boy has arrived.

twitch.tv/marmadukeGRYLLS

[quote=marmadukeGRYLLS]my upload tho
[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/3437523317.png[/img]

i've tried streaming @ ggly quality before but even that drops out every ~30 seconds because my ISP has a monopoly around here (no time warner, comcast, verizon, etc out this way) so they throttle the shit out of you anytime you actually try to use your bandwith. it's bad.[/quote]

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/3731913770.png[/img]
your boy has arrived.

twitch.tv/marmadukeGRYLLS
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.