Upvote Upvoted 11 Downvote Downvoted
SFM Smoothing Tutorial by AMS
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYkmosHc4LM&feature=youtu.be

Hi all, AMS here. Many of you might know that a trademark of my work is my use of sfm smooths.
I'm not saying by any means that this is the only correct way to do sfm smooths, this is just how I have always done it and I find it the easiest way.
I've been asked by a lot of people to teach them how I do it. With a certain lack of time and patience, I decided to make a tutorial instead.
The video will give you a basic idea of sfm smoothing, but camerawork and how you choose to display it is up to you.
I asked my friend and teammate dawniii to do the voiceover since I like his voice since its very smooth and his english is fluent.
Hope you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYkmosHc4LM&feature=youtu.be

Hi all, AMS here. Many of you might know that a trademark of my work is my use of sfm smooths.
I'm not saying by any means that this is the only correct way to do sfm smooths, this is just how I have always done it and I find it the easiest way.
I've been asked by a lot of people to teach them how I do it. With a certain lack of time and patience, I decided to make a tutorial instead.
The video will give you a basic idea of sfm smoothing, but camerawork and how you choose to display it is up to you.
I asked my friend and teammate dawniii to do the voiceover since I like his voice since its very smooth and his english is fluent.
Hope you enjoy
0 Frags +

This was incredibly helpful, thanks a lot for making it!

It would be cool if you expanded this into a series with more advanced tutorials down the line.

This was incredibly helpful, thanks a lot for making it!

It would be cool if you expanded this into a series with more advanced tutorials down the line.
0 Frags +

PSA: If you use SFM for intro/outro smooths, your video becomes that much better.

PSA: If you use SFM for intro/outro smooths, your video becomes that much better.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.