Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Banned from MGEiT
0 Frags +

Soo I just got banned from MGEiT for "aimbot". I've been playing on the server for months, and I think I was banned because my upload speed has been fluctuating all night, causing me to lag. Is there any place I can appeal? I haven't found anything yet.

Soo I just got banned from MGEiT for "aimbot". I've been playing on the server for months, and I think I was banned because my upload speed has been fluctuating all night, causing me to lag. Is there any place I can appeal? I haven't found anything yet.
54 Frags +

+0 frags
what?

+0 frags
what?
56 Frags +

0 Frags +

Add Klananana?

Add Klananana?
13 Frags +
-nkoSoo I just got banned from MGEiT for "aimbot". I've been playing on the server for months, and I think I was banned because my upload speed has been fluctuating all night, causing me to lag. Is there any place I can appeal? I haven't found anything yet.

If an admin banned you then you could probably appeal it..

But if sourcemod anti-cheat banned you... then you've got a little explaining to do.

[quote=-nko]Soo I just got banned from MGEiT for "aimbot". I've been playing on the server for months, and I think I was banned because my upload speed has been fluctuating all night, causing me to lag. Is there any place I can appeal? I haven't found anything yet.[/quote]

But if sourcemod anti-cheat banned you... then you've got a little explaining to do.
10 Frags +

he is minusfrag-proof

he is minusfrag-proof
4 Frags +

I think the first post (the thread itself) isn't "minusfraggable", if you can even say that. Looks like you can only +frag threads.

EDIT: I'm not too sure about this, but this and Roody's thread can't go under +0 frags.

I think the first post (the thread itself) isn't "minusfraggable", if you can even say that. Looks like you can only +frag threads.

EDIT: I'm not too sure about this, but this and Roody's thread can't go under +0 frags.
4 Frags +
cookie-nkoSoo I just got banned from MGEiT for "aimbot". I've been playing on the server for months, and I think I was banned because my upload speed has been fluctuating all night, causing me to lag. Is there any place I can appeal? I haven't found anything yet.If an admin banned you then you could probably appeal it..

It's definitely not a source-ban. I was just 1v1ing then got banned for aimbot. And I didn't think Klanana associated with her servers anymore?

[quote=cookie][quote=-nko]Soo I just got banned from MGEiT for "aimbot". I've been playing on the server for months, and I think I was banned because my upload speed has been fluctuating all night, causing me to lag. Is there any place I can appeal? I haven't found anything yet.[/quote]

But if sourcemod anti-cheat banned you... then you've got a little explaining to do.[/quote] It's definitely not a source-ban. I was just 1v1ing then got banned for aimbot. And I didn't think Klanana associated with her servers anymore?
0 Frags +

banned from the wrong place, cheater

banned from the wrong place, cheater
-5 Frags +

Sourcemod anti cheat bans laggy players all the time cookie

Sourcemod anti cheat bans laggy players all the time cookie
1 Frags +

Are you still banned?

I don't see your SteamID banned.

Are you still banned?

1 Frags +
zigzterAre you still banned?

Yes, I'm still banned specifically from the MGEiT server. I still can't find any admins to appeal to either.

[quote=zigzter]Are you still banned?

I don't see your SteamID banned.[/quote]

Yes, I'm still banned specifically from the MGEiT server. I still can't find any admins to appeal to either.
8 Frags +

Try now.

Try now.
10 Frags +
-nkozigzterAre you still banned?

zigzter's an admin

[quote=-nko][quote=zigzter]Are you still banned?

I don't see your SteamID banned.[/quote]

Yes, I'm still banned specifically from the MGEiT server. I still can't find any admins to appeal to either.[/quote]

zigzter's an admin
8 Frags +
zigzterTry now.

I can log on now. Thanks for looking into this.

[quote=zigzter]Try now.[/quote]
I can log on now. Thanks for looking into this.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.