Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
First post frags
0 Frags +

I personally dislike how the first post now can't go negative / +frags are in a darker shade of red. What is your opinion?

I personally dislike how the first post now can't go negative / +frags are in a darker shade of red. What is your opinion?
-26 Frags +

its stupid as fuck. post #1 is like the most important one to frag

its stupid as fuck. post #1 is like the most important one to frag
16 Frags +

but now you get the be the most important one to frag, alec

no pressure

but now you get the be the most important one to frag, alec

no pressure
11 Frags +

I don't really see the point of removing +frags/-frags on the first post but keeping it on the other ones

I don't really see the point of removing +frags/-frags on the first post but keeping it on the other ones
26 Frags +

my favorite part about the new system is that if i hit minus frag and then plus frag it looks like i ahve the power of TWO FRAGS

im not ready for this responsibility

my favorite part about the new system is that if i hit minus frag and then plus frag it looks like i ahve the power of TWO FRAGS

9 Frags +
mince__my favorite part about the new system is that if i hit minus frag and then plus frag it looks like i ahve the power of TWO FRAGS

it always did that

[quote=mince__]my favorite part about the new system is that if i hit minus frag and then plus frag it looks like i ahve the power of TWO FRAGS

im not ready for this responsibility[/quote]
it always did that
7 Frags +

now how are you supposed to judge looking threads without reading all the comments?

now how are you supposed to judge looking threads without reading all the comments?
10 Frags +

Illuminati censorship

Illuminati censorship
5 Frags +

should really be going the other way with the -frags. show them on the sidebar so we can avoid reading trash threads because God knows there are a lot of them lately. if people get butthurt over -frags then they should just stop being a bitch. pls I miss gotfrag

should really be going the other way with the -frags. show them on the sidebar so we can avoid reading trash threads because God knows there are a lot of them lately. if people get butthurt over -frags then they should just stop being a bitch. pls I miss gotfrag
-9 Frags +

I died when I saw +0.

I died when I saw +0.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.