Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Roamer/Pocket LFT Mid open
0 Frags +

Hello I am looking for an esea team next season. I have played a few seasons of UGC including this season where I won steel (roamer) with some friends. I have also played high silver but it was only for part of the season since my team died. I want to find a team that has players who are good and most importantly confident with main calling and are fun to be around.

Until my school year is complete I will be available most days from 6-9:30 EST.

Note: I can only play pocket if the medic is main calling, I'm too indecisive for calling but I could give it a try if you would like. This being said I prefer roamer but I am confident with both

Hello I am looking for an esea team next season. I have played a few seasons of UGC including this season where I won steel (roamer) with some friends. I have also played high silver but it was only for part of the season since my team died. I want to find a team that has players who are good and most importantly confident with main calling and are fun to be around.

Until my school year is complete I will be available most days from 6-9:30 EST.

Note: I can only play pocket if the medic is main calling, I'm too indecisive for calling but I could give it a try if you would like. This being said I prefer roamer but I am confident with both
-2 Frags +

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd5yWsxCAAA0ka-.jpg

a haiku for starzz
starzz is a good dude
he won steel and gets babes
give him a team pls

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd5yWsxCAAA0ka-.jpg[/img]
a haiku for starzz
starzz is a good dude
he won steel and gets babes
give him a team pls
-3 Frags +

Hands down best pocket in steel.

Hands down best pocket in steel.
-5 Frags +

starzz won ugc steel 6s hes good

starzz won ugc steel 6s hes good
-6 Frags +
sh0ckerstarzz won ugc steel 6s hes good

I'm pretty sure he got fourth in steel like three seasons ago.

[quote=sh0cker]starzz won ugc steel 6s hes good[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he got fourth in steel like three seasons ago.
3 Frags +
GeknaiirHands down best pocket in steel.

no

[quote=Geknaiir]Hands down best pocket in steel.[/quote]
no
-3 Frags +

Starrz would be a solid addition to any mid open team.

His team won steel this season - should be noted that they also scrimmed top silver teams and won as well (5-2, 5-3 iirc)

He's got some solid DM, and good comms. He has some room to improve on his jumps.

A solid roamer. Pick him up :-)

Starrz would be a solid addition to any mid open team.

His team won steel this season - should be noted that they also scrimmed top silver teams and won as well (5-2, 5-3 iirc)

He's got some solid DM, and good comms. He has some room to improve on his jumps.

A solid roamer. Pick him up :-)
-2 Frags +

Starzz is an awesome dude and a great soldier, worth a tryout :D

Starzz is an awesome dude and a great soldier, worth a tryout :D
-1 Frags +

Played against him a few times, has good dm. Didnt see any crazy plays but he could probably hold the flank down and do fine in open. Gl

Played against him a few times, has good dm. Didnt see any crazy plays but he could probably hold the flank down and do fine in open. Gl
-4 Frags +

one time i'll ever say this:
starzz is good

nope i cant
starzz is bad

"soldier took a heavy"

i'd still try him out anyways
does a lot of work

one time i'll ever say this:
[s]starzz is good[/s]

nope i cant
starzz is bad

"soldier took a heavy"

i'd still try him out anyways
does a lot of work
3 Frags +

Dedicated player. Gl finding a team.

Dedicated player. Gl finding a team.
0 Frags +

Picked up Starzz once his silver team died as a pocket, very solid dm, moved to roamer and adjusted pretty quickly. Good comms, overall a very solid soldier, could easily play pocket/roamer for any open team.

Picked up Starzz once his silver team died as a pocket, very solid dm, moved to roamer and adjusted pretty quickly. Good comms, overall a very solid soldier, could easily play pocket/roamer for any open team.
4 Frags +

Whats with all these -frags on the posts? If you guys have some criticism post it, don't just -frag him because you dislike him, or some stupid reason like that.

Whats with all these -frags on the posts? If you guys have some criticism post it, don't just -frag him because you dislike him, or some stupid reason like that.
1 Frags +

you cant ask for douchebags to be reasonable jayy QQ

you cant ask for douchebags to be reasonable jayy QQ
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.