Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Cant use custom crosshairs in Matches?
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

So i just started using a new crosshair i really like, that i downloaded separate from my hud. The problem is, whenever i go into any competitive match, the crosshairs that i downloaded dissappear, sometimes leaving a missing texture that wont go away. Did i do something wrong?

So i just started using a new crosshair i really like, that i downloaded separate from my hud. The problem is, whenever i go into any competitive match, the crosshairs that i downloaded dissappear, sometimes leaving a missing texture that wont go away. Did i do something wrong?
1 Frags +

i'm fairly sure that external crosshairs don't pass through sv_pure 2, so you need to go on a server with sv_pure 0 or 1 to load them then you should be fine.

i'm fairly sure that external crosshairs don't pass through sv_pure 2, so you need to go on a server with sv_pure 0 or 1 to load them then you should be fine.
0 Frags +

To my knowledge custom crosshairs that aren't implemented into your hud won't work in sv_pure 2 servers.
Edit: Ninja'd

To my knowledge custom crosshairs that aren't implemented into your hud won't work in sv_pure 2 servers.
Edit: Ninja'd
0 Frags +

if you use this method for your custom crosshairs it still works fine in ESEA / CEVO

if you use [url=http://ozfortress.com/showthread.php?t=58545]this[/url] method for your custom crosshairs it still works fine in ESEA / CEVO
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.