The Legend of Skyrolla
0 Frags +

http://www.twitch.tv/extvesports/b/520784642?t=33m44s

http://www.twitch.tv/extvesports/b/520784642?t=33m44s
25 Frags +

wow your alt name is really mean

wow your alt name is really mean
21 Frags +

yea i wiffed p bad there, although he hit me four times before i was spun up.

yea i wiffed p bad there, although he hit me four times before i was spun up.
27 Frags +

as if anyone could take on acooma alone and hope to survive

as if anyone could take on acooma alone and hope to survive
18 Frags +

it would be pretty hard for acooma to miss in that situation

it would be pretty hard for acooma to miss in that situation
-28 Frags +

I think the 23 times acooma got you during the finals is more embarrassing than getting caught once with your pants down.

I think the 23 times acooma got you during the finals is more embarrassing than getting caught once with your pants down.
24 Frags +
GaTrI think the 23 times acooma got you during the finals is more embarrassing than getting caught once with your pants down.

Silver S12

[quote=GaTr]I think the 23 times acooma got you during the finals is more embarrassing than getting caught once with your pants down.[/quote]
Silver S12
31 Frags +

23 times over 6 maps is 3-4 times a map... yeah that's not that bad buddy.. spy vs heavy on viaduct (and the best spy in the game at that!). you must have really wanted to dig for somethin to actually count that up, good for you

23 times over 6 maps is 3-4 times a map... yeah that's not that bad buddy.. spy vs heavy on viaduct (and the best spy in the game at that!). you must have really wanted to dig for somethin to actually count that up, good for you
2 Frags +

can i snipe in plat yet
love, downpour

can i snipe in plat yet
love, downpour
2 Frags +

fox when are u going to do chapter 6 of the 50 shades of grey challenge? that was prob one of the most entertaining things ive viewed on stream.

fox when are u going to do chapter 6 of the 50 shades of grey challenge? that was prob one of the most entertaining things ive viewed on stream.
7 Frags +

i don't want to get banned from twitch

i don't want to get banned from twitch
16 Frags +

some things in life are worth getting banned for.

some things in life are worth getting banned for.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.