posted in Videos
0 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x3Ur--3kA4

I hope you enjoy watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x3Ur--3kA4

I hope you enjoy watching.
9 Frags +

i really liked your smooths and music choice

i couldn't tell if the clips were sped up or if seagull was just really going at the speed of light for his insane bombs

idk if it was just me but i thought the music was really really loud, but there's a volume slider so w/e

i really liked your smooths and music choice

i couldn't tell if the clips were sped up or if seagull was just really going at the speed of light for his insane bombs

idk if it was just me but i thought the music was really really loud, but there's a volume slider so w/e
-6 Frags +

nvm

nvm
11 Frags +

Nicely made.
My biggest issue was that A_Seagull uploaded his POV demos, so you could have used those in most cases and have gotten the white in the killfeed.

Nicely made.
My biggest issue was that A_Seagull uploaded his POV demos, so you could have used those in most cases and have gotten the white in the killfeed.
5 Frags +

seagull was goin off that lan good video

seagull was goin off that lan good video
4 Frags +

Great video and the music worked really well

Great video and the music worked really well
1 Frags +

That's beast mode right there

That's beast mode right there
RGB LAN
47 Frags +

FLOCKED BY A SEAGULL
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▄░░
░░▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░●░░░░░░░░░█░
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░

[b]FLOCKED BY A SEAGULL[/b]
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▄░░
░░▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░●░░░░░░░░░█░
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
0 Frags +

i liked the video and the editing, i just hate zedd remixes

i liked the video and the editing, i just hate zedd remixes
RGB LAN
8 Frags +

Brandon is the fucking best.

Brandon is the fucking best.
1 Frags +

A Möwe

A Möwe
0 Frags +

really liked that song, and the frags were pretty sweet too!
seagull but dat determination doe

really liked that song, and the frags were pretty sweet too!
seagull but dat determination doe
3 Frags +

Too good.

Too good.
10 Frags +

CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKER

CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKER
23 Frags +

I thought the editing was good and seagull definitely was destroying, but some of the frags are kind of underwhelming. I realize that nobody is gonna get ~7 minutes of insane frags in one lan, but I don't think shooting a scout in your face and killing another one is a "highlight".

I thought the editing was good and seagull definitely was destroying, but some of the frags are kind of underwhelming. I realize that nobody is gonna get ~7 minutes of insane frags in one lan, but I don't think shooting a scout in your face and killing another one is a "highlight".
0 Frags +

Really liked the frags and editing, but would have been better with better/more color correction/grading and a better movie config Just didn't look as good as a lot of other frag videos, imo at least. Could be totally wrong.

Really liked the frags and editing, but would have been better with better/more color correction/grading and a better movie config Just didn't look as good as a lot of other frag videos, imo at least. Could be totally wrong.
2 Frags +

holy shit seagull is insane at lan

holy shit seagull is insane at lan
2 Frags +

Enjoyed watching, you did a great job.

Enjoyed watching, you did a great job.
6 Frags +

This was amazing. I liked the music choice and the editing was really well done. A_Seagull is truly one of the best soldiers/demos in the game.

This was amazing. I liked the music choice and the editing was really well done. A_Seagull is truly one of the best soldiers/demos in the game.
1 Frags +

I appreciate the feedback, everyone. I'll take each point into consideration if I end up making any more videos.

I appreciate the feedback, everyone. I'll take each point into consideration if I end up making any more videos.
4 Frags +

I really liked it. Lots of energy, which is good for a lan frag vid. I think the vid would benefit a lot from a higher framerate, shame that youtube flash player forces 30 fps

I really liked it. Lots of energy, which is good for a lan frag vid. I think the vid would benefit a lot from a higher framerate, shame that youtube flash player forces 30 fps
7 Frags +

great video, I remember watching the last clip live, twitch chat went NUTS.

great video, I remember watching the last clip live, twitch chat went NUTS.
0 Frags +

seagull's excellent mobility and aim was what stood out to me in this video
just amazing

seagull's excellent mobility and aim was what stood out to me in this video
just amazing
4 Frags +

i like his use of splash. not being sarcastic. it just shows how solid he is.

didn't like the music :(

i like his use of splash. not being sarcastic. it just shows how solid he is.

didn't like the music :(
18 Frags +
ghettoI thought the editing was good and seagull definitely was destroying, but some of the frags are kind of underwhelming. I realize that nobody is gonna get ~7 minutes of insane frags in one lan, but I don't think shooting a scout in your face and killing another one is a "highlight".

context bro, context.

1) roamer killing both scouts
2) scouts win games
3) @ lan against best scouts in NA

[quote=ghetto]I thought the editing was good and seagull definitely was destroying, but some of the frags are kind of underwhelming. I realize that nobody is gonna get ~7 minutes of insane frags in one lan, but I don't think shooting a scout in your face and killing another one is a "highlight".[/quote]

context bro, context.

2) scouts win games
0 Frags +

Nice video. Btw what's the song used? Edit: Nvm, shouldn't have closed the video instantly afterwards. It's in the credits.

Nice video. Btw what's the song used? Edit: Nvm, shouldn't have closed the video instantly afterwards. It's in the credits.
0 Frags +

awesome vid

awesome vid
1 Frags +

im surprised it wasn't as long as lan was

im surprised it wasn't as long as lan was
-2 Frags +
marmadukeGRYLLSghettoI thought the editing was good and seagull definitely was destroying, but some of the frags are kind of underwhelming. I realize that nobody is gonna get ~7 minutes of insane frags in one lan, but I don't think shooting a scout in your face and killing another one is a "highlight".
context bro, context.

2) scouts win games

but seagull is also one of the best roamers in the game. I mean im not saying that im a fucking beast but even if shrugger, b4nny, squid or enigma was directly in my face I would hit him.

[quote=marmadukeGRYLLS][quote=ghetto]I thought the editing was good and seagull definitely was destroying, but some of the frags are kind of underwhelming. I realize that nobody is gonna get ~7 minutes of insane frags in one lan, but I don't think shooting a scout in your face and killing another one is a "highlight".[/quote]

context bro, context.

2) scouts win games
3) @ lan against best scouts in NA[/quote]
but seagull is also one of the best roamers in the game. I mean im not saying that im a fucking beast but even if shrugger, b4nny, squid or enigma was directly in my face I would hit him.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.