Upvote Upvoted 9 Downvote Downvoted
Roam LFT low-mid open
0 Frags +

Hey. Looking for a team that's dedicated to improvement and would like one that scrims semi-often.
I'm pretty calm most of the time and know how to keep my cool really well.
I can play pretty much at any time from 7 pm to midnight EST.
My DM is alright, and so is my gamesense.

PS: I'd be alright with playing pocket too
Past Experience:

Season 12 Steel 6's: Disobedient Avocados
Season 13 Silv 6's: Dangerous Dave's Dangerous Dudes
Season 4 CEVO Open Sub: Dangerous Dave's Dangerous Dudes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Frootaloo

I payed my fees for esea but I'd be totally cool with CEVO

Hey. Looking for a team that's dedicated to improvement and would like one that scrims semi-often.
I'm pretty calm most of the time and know how to keep my cool really well.
I can play pretty much at any time from 7 pm to midnight EST.
My DM is alright, and so is my gamesense.

PS: I'd be alright with playing pocket too
Past Experience:

Season 12 Steel 6's: Disobedient Avocados
Season 13 Silv 6's: Dangerous Dave's Dangerous Dudes
Season 4 CEVO Open Sub: Dangerous Dave's Dangerous Dudes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Frootaloo

I payed my fees for esea but I'd be totally cool with CEVO
2 Frags +

Froot's a solid roamer who's dedicated to improving.
good dm, decent jumping and solid calls.

pick him up

Froot's a solid roamer who's dedicated to improving.
good dm, decent jumping and solid calls.

pick him up
1 Frags +

This guy is cool, had the pleasure of playing with him when we needed him to sub in. Good calls, seems pretty dedicated, was fun to be around.

This guy is cool, had the pleasure of playing with him when we needed him to sub in. Good calls, seems pretty dedicated, was fun to be around.
1 Frags +

Played with froot for a long time before the CEVO season started. Sadly our team didn't work out but he's still a really awesome guy and a good soldier. Try him out :)

also is a weeb

Played with froot for a long time before the CEVO season started. Sadly our team didn't work out but he's still a really awesome guy and a good soldier. Try him out :)

also is a weeb
1 Frags +

really cool guy and a really good soldier, he would excel on any mid open team

really cool guy and a really good soldier, he would excel on any mid open team
2 Frags +

froot is a cool guy with a level-headed attitude, he'd be a good addition for any team

froot is a cool guy with a level-headed attitude, he'd be a good addition for any team
2 Frags +

Mid open at pocket for sure, his roaming might be even better. Chill dude, gl buddy

Mid open at pocket for sure, his roaming might be even better. Chill dude, gl buddy
2 Frags +

I have returned, lft again

I have returned, lft again
2 Frags +

Froot is a really cool guy that I had the fortune of playing with for a short time. He left my team because of issues with other players not having the same drive as him, but he was very chill about the whole thing, explaining that while he liked us as players he felt like he was stagnating, wished us luck in finding a new pocket, and noted that he hoped there'd be no animosity between us (there isn't).
He's very level-headed and wants to improve, two things that really make me miss him already. If you're looking for a solid pocket or roamer who's calm as fuck and willing to work with you to improve both his play and yours, you can't go wrong with Froot.

10/10 would bang

Froot is a really cool guy that I had the fortune of playing with for a short time. He left my team because of issues with other players not having the same drive as him, but he was very chill about the whole thing, explaining that while he liked us as players he felt like he was stagnating, wished us luck in finding a new pocket, and noted that he hoped there'd be no animosity between us (there isn't).
He's very level-headed and wants to improve, two things that really make me miss him already. If you're looking for a solid pocket or roamer who's calm as fuck and willing to work with you to improve both his play and yours, you can't go wrong with Froot.

10/10 would bang
2 Frags +

Team died :(
Back again
I got kinda better at pocket and I'd be ok with that still

Team died :(
Back again
I got kinda better at pocket and I'd be ok with that still
1 Frags +

Unforunate, I didn't know not playing us caused your team to die. Best of luck, seems like a nice enough guy.

Unforunate, I didn't know not playing us caused your team to die. Best of luck, seems like a nice enough guy.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.