0 Frags +

Everytime I try to open a stream or browse the games section I get this:

http://i.imgur.com/Bul8Afi.jpg

Anyone know whats wrong?

Everytime I try to open a stream or browse the games section I get this:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Bul8Afi.jpg[/IMG]
Anyone know whats wrong?
0 Frags +

I was using Firefox and this happened to me a few months ago, I don't know what caused it, so I switched to using Chrome so Twitch would work.

I remember some other sites didn't work either (Grooveshark comes to mind).

A few days later the site started working again, I don't know what happened, I also couldn't find any fixes for the problem.

Try changing browsers, see if it helps.

I was using Firefox and this happened to me a few months ago, I don't know what caused it, so I switched to using Chrome so Twitch would work.

I remember some other sites didn't work either (Grooveshark comes to mind).

A few days later the site started working again, I don't know what happened, I also couldn't find any fixes for the problem.

Try changing browsers, see if it helps.
0 Frags +

Delete cookies, it worked for me

Delete cookies, it worked for me
1 Frags +
GgglygyI was using Firefox and this happened to me a few months ago, I don't know what caused it, so I switched to using Chrome so Twitch would work.

The exact opposite happened to me: Didn't work on chrome so i switched to firefox.

[quote=Ggglygy]I was using Firefox and this happened to me a few months ago, I don't know what caused it, so I switched to using Chrome so Twitch would work.[/quote]

The exact opposite happened to me: Didn't work on chrome so i switched to firefox.
1 Frags +

It wasn't working for me on Windows, so i switched to MacOS.

It wasn't working for me on Windows, so i switched to MacOS.
-6 Frags +

<sarcasm> wasn't working for me on a computer, switched to a potato. </sarcasm>

<sarcasm> wasn't working for me on a computer, switched to a potato. </sarcasm>
2 Frags +

Alright so I did a bit of searching and it turns out if you have the extension "HTTPS Everywhere" it will not let Twitch run correctly. It seems to have started after the Heartbleed thing. I removed it from Chrome and now Twitch is working fine.

Alright so I did a bit of searching and it turns out if you have the extension "HTTPS Everywhere" it will not let Twitch run correctly. It seems to have started after the Heartbleed thing. I removed it from Chrome and now Twitch is working fine.
1 Frags +
LionxAlright so I did a bit of searching and it turns out if you have the extension "HTTPS Everywhere" it will not let Twitch run correctly. It seems to have started after the Heartbleed thing. I removed it from Chrome and now Twitch is working fine.

If you click the little logo in the address bar and deselect justin.tv it'll work as well.

[quote=Lionx]Alright so I did a bit of searching and it turns out if you have the extension "HTTPS Everywhere" it will not let Twitch run correctly. It seems to have started after the Heartbleed thing. I removed it from Chrome and now Twitch is working fine.[/quote]
If you click the little logo in the address bar and deselect justin.tv it'll work as well.
1 Frags +
LionxAlright so I did a bit of searching and it turns out if you have the extension "HTTPS Everywhere" it will not let Twitch run correctly. It seems to have started after the Heartbleed thing. I removed it from Chrome and now Twitch is working fine.

never even thought of that. thanks

[quote=Lionx]Alright so I did a bit of searching and it turns out if you have the extension "HTTPS Everywhere" it will not let Twitch run correctly. It seems to have started after the Heartbleed thing. I removed it from Chrome and now Twitch is working fine.[/quote]

never even thought of that. thanks
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.