Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3
nba playoffs
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

TFTV seems to like hockey, what about basketball? Who do you guys think are gonna advance to the finals?
lets go blazers
r.i.p. warriors
Lillard is the clutchest motherfucker, his first playoff series and he gets the series winner against Houston. Holy shit.

TFTV seems to like hockey, what about basketball? Who do you guys think are gonna advance to the finals?
lets go blazers
r.i.p. warriors
Lillard is the clutchest motherfucker, his first playoff series and he gets the series winner against Houston. Holy shit.
14 Frags +

probably end up being the spurs and heat again

probably end up being the spurs and heat again
1 Frags +

Hoping that my raptors make it past the nets.

I think a thunder vs heat final is logical, I'd want KD and the Thunder to beat lebron.. hate the heat.

Hoping that my raptors make it past the nets.

I think a thunder vs heat final is logical, I'd want KD and the Thunder to beat lebron.. hate the heat.
0 Frags +
cookieHoping that my raptors make it past the nets.

It's Either Clippers vs, Heat
Spurs vs. Heat
Oklahoma vs Heat

I'm a spurs fan, but I really want Chris Paul to get his first ring.

[quote=cookie]Hoping that my raptors make it past the nets.

I think a thunder vs heat final is logical, I'd want KD and the Thunder to beat lebron.. hate the heat.[/quote]
It's Either Clippers vs, Heat
Spurs vs. Heat
Oklahoma vs Heat

I'm a spurs fan, but I really want Chris Paul to get his first ring.
1 Frags +

KD will probably win MVP this year so that's kind of like beating lebron

KD will probably win MVP this year so that's kind of like beating lebron
0 Frags +

clippers are about to get ousted first round by golden state. doc rivers was the best thing to happen to cp3 and the clippers but coach jackson has done miracle work with the boys in golden state and even without bogut they're definitely oriented towards playing a 7 game series via consistency

if gsw makes it through okc then gsw heat final

clippers are about to get ousted first round by golden state. doc rivers was the best thing to happen to cp3 and the clippers but coach jackson has done miracle work with the boys in golden state and even without bogut they're definitely oriented towards playing a 7 game series via consistency

if gsw makes it through okc then gsw heat final
3 Frags +

Despite the Spurs probably being the best team on the west, the Thunder are probably gonna be too young and explosive for them (as they displayed in the regular season). I think it will be a Thunder-Heat finals, with the Thunder winning in like 6 or 7 games.

Despite the Spurs probably being the best team on the west, the Thunder are probably gonna be too young and explosive for them (as they displayed in the regular season). I think it will be a Thunder-Heat finals, with the Thunder winning in like 6 or 7 games.
1 Frags +

heat to win eastern conf and play against spurs or okc.durant to choke once again in the finals and give lebron his third ring

heat to win eastern conf and play against spurs or okc.durant to choke once again in the finals and give lebron his third ring
1 Frags +

Lakers, Knicks, Celtics aren't in.

Alright Bobcats/Wizards, your time to shine.

Lakers, Knicks, Celtics aren't in.

Alright Bobcats/Wizards, your time to shine.
0 Frags +

kings are bound next year, fuck the clippers GO MAVS

kings are bound next year, fuck the clippers GO MAVS
0 Frags +

houston destroyed SA in reg season dont forget about them. pacers and san antonio in finals, i think the pacers will pick it up

houston destroyed SA in reg season dont forget about them. pacers and san antonio in finals, i think the pacers will pick it up
0 Frags +

anyone but dwight coward. id even settle for a miami three peat *cringe*

anyone but dwight coward. id even settle for a miami three peat *cringe*
2 Frags +

I hope the finals are Bobcats vs Wizards

I hope the finals are Bobcats vs Wizards
0 Frags +

most likely heat vs spurs or heat vs okc in the playoffs
pacers look shaky right now
i dont believe in clippers
spurs are the quiet team that keeps on rolling
and okc is the young guns

heat might be able to win the finals 4-2, or 4-3.

Im still out here supporting bulls nation.
hopefully we can make it to the ecf :3

most likely heat vs spurs or heat vs okc in the playoffs
pacers look shaky right now
i dont believe in clippers
spurs are the quiet team that keeps on rolling
and okc is the young guns

heat might be able to win the finals 4-2, or 4-3.

Im still out here supporting bulls nation.
hopefully we can make it to the ecf :3
-1 Frags +

i hope spurs win to redeem themselves

i hope spurs win to redeem themselves
1 Frags +
finnaKD will probably win MVP this year so that's kind of like beating lebron

shame he's invisible

[quote=finna]KD will probably win MVP this year so that's kind of like beating lebron[/quote]

shame he's invisible
0 Frags +

i want my Cats to show some people up and go far in the playoffs (though tbh i'll be happy with at least one game taken off the Heat this series)

i want my Cats to show some people up and go far in the playoffs (though tbh i'll be happy with at least one game taken off the Heat this series)
3 Frags +

Even if KD has better numbers offensively than Lebron, he's still not a better overall player. Lebron is so dynamic on both sides of the court it's simply disgusting. He changes the game in so many ways defensively, offensively, passing, creating plays. KD is amazing as well. But as long as Lebron stays healthy he should continue being the MVP. He's equal or better in every category as KD and i'm a Knicks fan saying this. LBJ is just a monster who is a little less selfish. KD had that freakish run largely in part because Westbrook was injured. I think until the Thunder can take out the Heat, LBJ should remain the MVP. If Wade/Bosh went down for an extended period of time and Lebron had to take another 10 shots a night his ppg would go way up because of that. And that's not even the style he wants to play as he likes being a facilitator of the ball and getting the entire team involved to keep the confidence level up. Man knows how to win. Even back on the shitty Cavalier teams. KD took like 300 more fga than him and has a lower fg%.

Even if KD has better numbers offensively than Lebron, he's still not a better overall player. Lebron is so dynamic on both sides of the court it's simply disgusting. He changes the game in so many ways defensively, offensively, passing, creating plays. KD is amazing as well. But as long as Lebron stays healthy he should continue being the MVP. He's equal or better in every category as KD and i'm a Knicks fan saying this. LBJ is just a monster who is a little less selfish. KD had that freakish run largely in part because Westbrook was injured. I think until the Thunder can take out the Heat, LBJ should remain the MVP. If Wade/Bosh went down for an extended period of time and Lebron had to take another 10 shots a night his ppg would go way up because of that. And that's not even the style he wants to play as he likes being a facilitator of the ball and getting the entire team involved to keep the confidence level up. Man knows how to win. Even back on the shitty Cavalier teams. KD took like 300 more fga than him and has a lower fg%.
1 Frags +

I hope the raptors beat the nets and then do work

but were most likely looking at a heat vs thunder or heat vs spurs finals

I hope the raptors beat the nets and then do work

but were most likely looking at a heat vs thunder or heat vs spurs finals
0 Frags +

raptors gonna lose first round

raptors gonna lose first round
0 Frags +
eagletfraptors gonna lose first round

if derozan and ross actually show up to the rest of the series the raptors have a solid chance of advancing

[quote=eagletf]raptors gonna lose first round[/quote]
if derozan and ross actually show up to the rest of the series the raptors have a solid chance of advancing
0 Frags +

Hope the raptors can atleast pull off a first round win. Ya never know right?

Hope the raptors can atleast pull off a first round win. Ya never know right?
4 Frags +

Gonna bump this since playoffs are still going on!

We've seen some horrible officiating in the Raptors vs Nets games, but the Raptors somehow keep fighting through! Also seeing so many people cheering outside in the rain is incredible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUkOKXc0nA

Gonna bump this since playoffs are still going on!

We've seen some horrible officiating in the Raptors vs Nets games, but the Raptors somehow keep fighting through! Also seeing so many people cheering outside in the rain is incredible!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUkOKXc0nA[/youtube]
7 Frags +

these are some of the best nba playoffs in recent memory, so fun to watch.

all the series in the west have been insane, and same for the east minus the heat-bobcats series.

these are some of the best nba playoffs in recent memory, so fun to watch.

all the series in the west have been insane, and same for the east minus the heat-bobcats series.
3 Frags +

just got tickets to the blazers game tonight...hope they close it out!

just got tickets to the blazers game tonight...hope they close it out!
0 Frags +

Raptors have a great fan base, derozan is really making a name for himself.

Hydraeagletfraptors gonna lose first roundif derozan and ross actually show up to the rest of the series the raptors have a solid chance of advancing

ya they have a great chance. Ross and valanciunas are inconsistent right now tho

Raptors have a great fan base, derozan is really making a name for himself.

[quote=Hydra][quote=eagletf]raptors gonna lose first round[/quote]
if derozan and ross actually show up to the rest of the series the raptors have a solid chance of advancing[/quote]

ya they have a great chance. Ross and valanciunas are inconsistent right now tho
3 Frags +

damn more game 7s. that dallas game was pretty crazy. SA would just not go away.

damn more game 7s. that dallas game was pretty crazy. SA would just not go away.
1 Frags +
phAZEdamn more game 7s. that dallas game was pretty crazy. SA would just not go away.

watching the spurs is really fun they truly play like a team.

[quote=phAZE]damn more game 7s. that dallas game was pretty crazy. SA would just not go away.[/quote]

watching the spurs is really fun they truly play like a team.
1 Frags +

It's weird not having LAL in the playoffs :(

It's weird not having LAL in the playoffs :(
4 Frags +
kirbyIt's weird not having LAL in the playoffs :(

First time in NBA history that the Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, and 76ers all missed playoffs. Weird year.

Also holy shit that blazers ending.

[quote=kirby]It's weird not having LAL in the playoffs :([/quote]

First time in NBA history that the Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, and 76ers all missed playoffs. Weird year.

Also holy shit that blazers ending.
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.